What's new

12 terrorists nabbed in Peshawar, explosives, suicide jackets recovered

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
12 terrorists nabbed in Peshawar, explosives, suicide jackets recovered | The Nation

At least 12 terrorist suspects were arrested and explosives, suicide jackets recovered during an operation by security agencies here in Peshawar on Friday.
According to details, the agencies conducted search operation in the jurisdiction of Tehkal police station.
During operation 12 suspected terrorists were arrested and suicide jackets and explosives were recovered from their possession.
The arrested militants were shifted to undisclosed location for investigation. Sources said that important revelations were expected from the detainees who were planning acts of terrorism in the provincial capital.

Last years are so security forces has done well. Pakistan was not prepered for these terrorist but they have much more info now. Salute to security forces who are doing well with not much.

Lock them up with OBL's wives in the same prison. And bring popcorn.
(dafuq i just say?)

Already posted and lemmme repeat what I said in that thread.

Nothing's going to happen. One judge or the other will these people go.

They always do.

Finally our police managed to do something useful... I am only worried about these terrorists being let go

Pakistani courts let 3 out of every 4 terror suspects go: US State Dept

I mean its from the Us state department... but our army has continually claimed that the courts rarely punish terrorists. Many of the people caught are let go. Remember the Mullah at Lal Masjid? He's free now.

Our courts are committing a crime by letting known militants captured through the blood and sweat of the army free.

These probably came from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. We should teach Indians a lesson and launch surgical strikes and support the many insurgencies in India

These probably came from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. We should teach Indians a lesson and launch surgical strikes and support the many insurgencies in India

I found large pool of day dreamers on PDF.

You are doing that **** for a long time in Kashmir... Our security agencies use terrorist you send as a shooting practice...:moil:

Also one can not give money to a person to become a suicide bomber- It is Pakistan's ideology of 'Jihad' which is producing these suicide bombers... :devil:

You are doing that **** for a long time in Kashmir... Our security agencies use terrorist you send as a shooting practice...:moil:

Also one can not give money to a person to become a suicide bomber- It is Pakistan's ideology of 'Jihad' which is producing these suicide bombers... :devil:

You are right one cannt give money to make some one terrorist but one can forsure have frontmen to distribute money training camps where kids are being brainwashed to commit suicidal bombings or most of these are the one's whom relatives died in drone attacks ..In any case how you guys think these elements in pakistan can survive a decade using billions of dollars to sustain against Pak and US army in afghanistan..where from these dollars came...Can anybody answer that I am sure your minds would be deaf now let me tell you its secular india, Israel and US herself..Playing a dirty double game with Pakistan...

Lol- you reap what you sow ... Pakistan was having fun when they were getting dollars from USA & Saudi earlier to fight Jihad against Soviet in 80/90's... now the same Jihadi kacche- bachhe are coming back to bite Pakistan... again its all about Ideology...

You are right one cannt give money to make some one terrorist but one can forsure have frontmen to distribute money training camps where kids are being brainwashed to commit suicidal bombings or most of these are the one's whom relatives died in drone attacks ..In any case how you guys think these elements in pakistan can survive a decade using billions of dollars to sustain against Pak and US army in afghanistan..where from these dollars came...Can anybody answer that I am sure your minds would be deaf now let me tell you its secular india, Israel and US herself..Playing a dirty double game with Pakistan...

Lol- you reap what you sow ... Pakistan was having fun when they were getting dollars from USA & Saudi earlier to fight Jihad against Soviet in 80/90's... now the same Jihadi kacche- bachhe are coming back to bite Pakistan... again its all about Ideology...

Brother we had to get rid of russian as their next stop after kabul was quetta as they wanted warm water approach and yu guys can see it was just american dollars only and rest all the strategy was designed by pak generals and ISI and we broke a superpower into pieces(you indians can think where you stand in that context)...Now as we are warning americans to abstain from playing dirty games within Pak or they are gonna have the same tea we offered russians...despite all US pressure Pak never eliminated true afghan warriors who are fighting for their independence from west which is a prove we are not anybody pawn and take our own decisions...But yes we are really harsh at indian and Usa supported and paid militants in pak...

Do you guys know what you guys are gonna harvest very soon in Kashmir nope...Some real cruel awakening is awaiting you guys and yr govt is aware of that and is therefore trying to keep Pak bz in herself but how long american backbone is broken and they cant stay forever in aftan and the moment they leave its gonna be in our lap and all the indian companies are gonna be kicked out and all these guys with waepons sent to Kashmir to shoot tyrants and liberate kashmiris from their miseries...

Back
Top Bottom