What's new

Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border? is govt ready to give more peace to the nation?

@Pak-one How do you find this news...Still think Pak Army and Pakistanis are the problem not afghans?

Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Haleka, suicide jackatey kho waziristan key hum jorregi. Swaka khabara da che tol maslay dey afghanistan bandey war por krray. Ta kho canada key naast yey, punjabi ta kho za war hisar yama che ma lori gota nishi "Search this pathan whether he has suicide jacket"

I know exactly how much corrupt are border security at torkham. This is planted. Terrorists dont smuggle suicide jackets at torkham.

Last edited:
Haleka, suicide jackatey kho waziristan key hum jorregi. Swaka khabara da che tol maslay dey afghanistan bandey war por krray. Ta kho canada key naast yey, punjabi ta kho za war hisar yama che ma lori gota nishi "Search this pathan whether he has suicide jacket"

I know exactly how much corrupt are border security at torkham. This is planted. Terrorists dont smuggle suicide jackets at torkham.

haha... do you think the evil punjabian planted these on tht terrorist fork?Amazing BULLSHIT mara.. You never cease to amaze us doc sb.

Seriously... Hmmm... P.S: Do tell us the ethnic composition of the Frontier Corps KPK that guards Torkham?

Pardon my ignorance, but how special is a suicide vest when it has no explosives? Why would radicals need to "import" such simple artifacts?

LOL After this now there r no ifs and buts. Attack afghanistan and destroy their regime and Armed forces.

Their regime and their armed forces are patronized by the USA, so good luck with that.

Their regime and their armed forces are patronized by the USA, so good luck with that.
LOL this USA was the same who was starving to death when we stopped their supplies. If it comes in the way then we will be forced to do the same.

haha... do you think the evil punjabian planted these on tht terrorist fork?Amazing BULLSHIT mara.. You never cease to amaze us doc sb.

Seriously... Hmmm... P.S: Do tell us the ethnic composition of the Frontier Corps KPK that guards Torkham?
Balochi, if you dont understand pashto then dont "assume" that i have pointed out punjabis for suicide jackets or any thing related to the news. Surely there is mention of word "punjabay", but me and luftwaffe are talking on rather deep issue for last few days. Hire some pashto translator if you are interested, but whatever me and luftawafe are talking, should be none of your concern.

Balochi, if you dont understand pashto then dont "assume" that i have pointed out punjabis for suicide jackets or any thing related to the news. Surely there is mention of word "punjabay", but me and luftwaffe are talking on rather deep issue for last few days. Hire some pashto translator if you are interested, but whatever me and luftawafe are talking, should be none of your concern.

Thank you afghani... who thinks security forces "planted" and framed poor afghani crossing torkham.. salam.

Thank you afghani... who thinks security forces "planted" and framed poor afghani crossing torkham.. salam.
Yes this part is correct. I dont know if any afghani is framed but it is planted news, taliban dont smuggle their jackets through torkham check post...they are not retarded

Rora jackets across the border na raghalay de da ta sa wai stargey kolao ka, za nansaba Isb ka yama ao pekhawar ta zumrazum ma kho sok da Punjab police chare onadrollum che dey check ka, checkolem nashe biya ba jare che kum sarkari khalko sara wasta prewata. Ta der shaki mizaj kharay.

Last edited:
LOL this USA was the same who was starving to death when we stopped their supplies. If it comes in the way then we will be forced to do the same.
Wait, what? USA was starving to death until Pakistan kind-heartedly gave them charity? All right, whatever you say.:rolleyes:

Well he thinks jackets are also made in Waziristan so it could be like you said framed and came from Waziristan I told our brother he is shaki mizaj person, he thinks Punjab police when sees a Pushtun asks to check him but i visit regularly to KPK I have no problem what so ever going to any part of Pakistan and if police asks to check that is their duty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom