What's new

Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border? is govt ready to give more peace to the nation?

What is Imran Khan's beef with armed forces?

He respects Pakistan's Armed Forces unlike Nawaz Sharif who is itching to duke it out with the PA...

Most of Imran Khan's Supporters are hard core PA supporters.

He would cut his own throat if he was Anti - Pakistan Armed Forces.

Get checked how? Do you think Pakistan have resources to check millions of people entering from one province to another? Fact is terrorists prime target is KPK/Peshawar. Punjab get effected little compared to that. In fact punjab is least effected province of Pakistan from TTP menance. Pathans in punjab are in millions, you doesnt make any sense.

Anyone not believing in your bs is meek and not real pashtun anyway right?
They can oppose to each other, don't come to the civilization.

State should crush all armed groups.

State should push this line, to the Turkmenistan border and mine Pakistan conquered Afghanistan, instead.
Mining the border which runs through pakhtun tribes? It would remind us of soviets.
I think FATA pakhtuns are taken for granted because of their tested loyalty to the country, in my opinion FATA pakhtun should use "independence from pakistan card" if any attempt was made to mine durand. Third world country hey , sharafat ki zaban tou koi yahan samajta hi nah.

Great job! :dance3:

Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border
Zahir Shah Sherazi
Published about 4 hours ago
53667fe932db5.jpg

The jackets were being smuggled from Afghanistan with the intention of being used on suicide missions in Pakistan. -File Photo
PESHAWAR: Security forces on Sunday seized 40 suicide vests at the Torkham border which were being smuggled into Pakistan from Afghanistan.

Official sources said the suicide jackets did not contain any explosives, but were being transported to Pakistan with the intention of being used for suicide missions.

The sources said that this was going to be done with the aid of local operators who were to fill the jackets with explosives.

The officials said that the Khasadar force personnel have also arrested an Afghan national who was smuggling the jackets into Pakistan.

The accused has been shifted to Landikotal jail where authorities are further investigating the matter.

Some sources say that the accused might have been a spy tasked with the shipment but there is no official confirmation about this information.

Mining the border which runs through pakhtun tribes? It would remind us of soviets.
I think FATA pakhtuns are taken for granted because of their tested loyalty to the country, in my opinion FATA pakhtun should use "independence from pakistan card" if any attempt was made to mine durand. Third world country hey , sharafat ki zaban tou koi yahan samajta hi nah.

Mining the border mean terrorists can't cross over, more security. Doesnt stop the inflow of normal people. I doubt FATA people will oppose if this situation continues. Hell i think Afghanistan goverment may do this, because anything Taliban does there is blamed on Pakistan. They can get resources from USA.

Mining the border mean terrorists can't cross over, more security. Doesnt stop the inflow of normal people. I doubt FATA people will oppose if this situation continues. Hell i think Afghanistan goverment may do this, because anything Taliban does there is blamed on Pakistan. They can get resources from USA.
The mess in FATA didnt originate from Afghanistan, people there dont see it that way. Badmash people with guns, were not uncommon in wild wild west FATA, taliban were just another men with guns. For them if there is any abnormality in the region, then its pakistan army which over-reacted to the presence of foriegners in waziristan in 2004 and flattened their villages through heavy artillary shelling, with huge collateral damages. They are getting bombed and humiliated by pak army and are force to live as mohajirs in KPK. On the other hand taliban dont cross certain limits. If taliban has RPG then so has any other tribal but pak army is symbol of utter destruction...F-16 bombardments, heavy artillary, tanks, cobra gunship helicopters, humiliating house searches , curfews for months and disappearances.....a person in Lahore cant imagine the situation in FATA, For tribals trouble of taliban is pale in comparison to trigger-happy faujis. Every tribal is praying that "free us from this curse of pak army"

The mess in FATA didnt originate from Afghanistan, people there dont see it that way. Badmash people with guns, were not uncommon in wild wild west FATA, taliban were just another men with guns. For them if there is any abnormality in the region, then its pakistan army which over-reacted to the presence of foriegners in waziristan in 2004 and flattened their villages through heavy artillary shelling, with huge collateral damages. They are getting bombed and humiliated by pak army and are force to live as mohajirs in KPK. On the other hand taliban dont cross certain limits. If taliban has RPG then so has any other tribal but pak army is symbol of utter destruction...F-16 bombardments, heavy artillary, tanks, cobra gunship helicopters, humiliating house searches , curfews for months and disappearances.....a person in Lahore cant imagine the situation in FATA, For tribals trouble of taliban is pale in comparison to trigger-happy faujis. Every tribal is praying that "free us from this curse of pak army"

Actually it did start in Afghanistan, pretty common knowledge after 9/11 terrorists from different nationalities entered FATA from Afghanistan. Because federal goverment hardly had any control there, FATA need to be developed and merged with KPK instead of being ''Federal area''.

Every Tribal is praying free us from Taliban curse which have destroyed FATA. And do you think Pakistan could have gotten away by hosting foreign terrorists in FATA? Didnt many tribals lost their lives in hands of Taliban because they opposed them?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom