What's new

12 Taliban commanders hanged to death by masked men in Nuristan

An ally of Pakistan killing another ally of Pakistan or those 12 men were members of Pakistani taliban?

The definition of terrorism differs.

You can take as much "shots" as you like for all I care. You won't find me a bloody apologist.

I don't expect you to be. Neither would anything change even if you are. Here you are, appreciating a small victory of one extremist org over another. All the while your country burns. Feed all the snakes you want, it is India's fault if they bite her, it is lesson to you, when they turn against you. Not that you guys are good learners. Enjoy the sub-par growth, extremism, incidents like Karachi, being an international pariah, guys like Hafiz Said as inspiration.

TTP operating in Kunar and Nooristan are mostly the Fazullah followers, who once defeated in Swat were accommodated in there by the NDS with the tact approval of ISAF.
Once they got established they started attacking Pakistani army posts and carried out a few high profile attacks.
Pakistan has been trying to attack them for some time now.
Maybe the Afghan Taliban or any of their associates have decided to cleanse Kunar of these elements probably with the help and approval of Pakistani security agencies.

so much " MAYBE's " :D

I don't expect you to be. Neither would anything change even if you are. Here you are, appreciating a small victory of one extremist org over another. All the while your country burns. Feed all the snakes you want, it is India's fault if they bite her, it is lesson to you, when they turn against you. Not that you guys are good learners. Enjoy the sub-par growth, extremism, incidents like Karachi, being an international pariah, guys like Hafiz Said as inspiration.
OK

We all know about the support TTP gets from NDS.
We also know that NDS is supported and financed by ISAF, along with the Indians.
What's left is putting 2 and 2 together.

NDS gets trained by US and some NATO countries. Add this in your equation. Entire world is against Pakistan!

NDS gets trained by US and some NATO countries. Add this in your equation. Entire world is against Pakistan!
Not every country involved is also carrying out anti-Pakistan activities.
But some carry them out for sure.
and you know who that is. Don't you?

Wow. Just Wow :disagree:
33897.jpg

Too good to be true-

All i care is extremists are killing each other which is good- i want that to escalate actually-
Maybe ISI can stir some more tensions in their ranks- dont know if they are doing it already-

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom