Suicide attack kills 16 senior Taliban leaders in Ghazni

Premature detonation? Or classroom demonstration went wrong? :D
This photo was taken moments before the event:

afghanistan-suicide-bombers-cartoon.jpg

taste of thy medicine .. have fun with virgin dogs SOB'sv

And this photo was taken moments after the incident:

suicide_bomber.gif

AHAH!!! Epic!

I know, but many of your countrymen don't agree with you on that. Even many patriotic Pakistanis who hate the TTP worship these Afghan talibs.
Didn't know zarvan and monkey come under "many" of my countrymen.

AHAH!!! Epic!

Didn't know zarvan and monkey come under "many" of my countrymen.
They both adore your TTP as well, so they were not the ones I was talking about. Many others insist that the Afghan talibs are heroes while Pak talibs are Indian/American agents.

TALIB 1: Sup dude! How was the meeting?
TALIB 2: Dawg!! It was a blast! :P

I know, but many of your countrymen don't agree with you on that. Even many patriotic Pakistanis who hate the TTP worship these Afghan talibs.

Nobody worships them, we have to pick one side in Afghan that will stay friendly to us. It were Afghan Talib. Now unless Afghanistan disappears from our borders it is going to be one and the best suited for us up until a while ago was AT.

Simple.

:omghaha:WTF is wrong with these terrorist they must have Outsourced their quality control department guy. See what happens when you are trying to cut cost.:smitten:

Nobody worships them, we have to pick one side in Afghan that will stay friendly to us. It were Afghan Talib. Now unless Afghanistan disappears from our borders it is going to be one and the best suited for us up until a while ago was AT.

Simple.
I am not talking about the past, but of now. Many Pakistanis here want the ANA and Northern alliance led govt to fail, and for the taliban to be victorious after the US leaves. Many posters here try to seperate the two talibs into the good and the bad. Are you denying that most Pakistanis think of the afghan talibs as heroic resistance fighters against invaders?

I don't know how many times I have read Pakistanis accuse the TTP of being an Indian creation, and how many times I have read them praising the afghan talibs.

And forget PDF members, don't your own security forces and intel agecies have an unholy alliance with their kind? The Haqqani network, for instance?

I am not talking about the past, but of now. Many Pakistanis here want the ANA and Northern alliance led govt to fail, and for the taliban to be victorious after the US leaves. Many posters here try to seperate the two talibs into the good and the bad. Are you denying that most Pakistanis think of the afghan talibs as heroic resistance fighters against invaders?

I don't know how many times I have read Pakistanis accuse the TTP of being an Indian creation, and how many times I have read them praising the afghan talibs.

And forget PDF members, don't your own security forces and intel agecies have an unholy alliance with their kind? The Haqqani network, for instance?

Haqqani is a pawn in this game of chess. We never stopped supporting AT elements who benefit us more. We border them and till the time ends. We have to keep a few unwanted friends, everyone would. If ISAF wants to negotiate with AT then this shows you whether we stuck by or not.

Afghan Talib are resisting occupation. Do you know the stats of the NA? They are a minority and you want to impose them on the majority. They(AT) wont stand for it and they fight them. So be it. Their (NA) headache. Some users praise them? Their free will. Mostly because US razed a country to the ground in it's anger for revenge. Not through talks as it would have yielded a friendly Taliban. Read on Taliban and US relations, they were on good terms b4 911.

We want NA to fail because they are against us, so it's obvious. Nothing sciency about it. TTP top commander was captured by US on his way from Afghan Intelligence. Now we know they help them, to keep us busy. US airforce might will no longer be an option for them and then we will see which side is more battle hardened. So much overwhelming fire power has done nothing against the resolve of AT, they will pay a price for their meddling. When the time is right. Similarly if you honestly believe India has 13 consulates and counting in Afghanistan to help Afghanis then my friend you are a bit naive. This is a game, we're about to have our time soon. You guys are having your time. Our ( Pak and India) battleground is gonna be a Afghanistan.

Buckle up and watch it unfold.

Back
Top Bottom