What's new

12 Taliban commanders hanged to death by masked men in Nuristan

its good to hang some talibans but what is making me confused that since when Let is that strong going in Afghanistan and taking " Panga " with Afghan taliban in their home groud//

Well there have been reports of LeT having fierce gun fights with TTP in Afghanistan in the past too. So they do have some presence on that side of the border. I don't think LeT is taking panga with Afghan Taliban. As these 12 guys might be TTP local commanders and not Afghan Taliban.

@RAMPAGE

You also delete your post about LeT. You know Bharatis. They would start whining like always and the thread would be drifted away from its main topic.

Well there have been reports of LeT having fierce gun fights with TTP in Afghanistan in the past too. So they do have some presence on that side of the border. I don't think LeT is taking panga with Afghan Taliban. As these 12 guys might be TTP local commanders and not Afghan Taliban.

well i didnt know that Let is fighting with TTP in Afghanistan... if true than its good, because we have recently see same cracks in TTP as sajna group is fighting with ttp ..

sir what is wrong with post 9 ?? :undecided:

@RAMPAGE

You also delete your post about LeT. You know Bharatis. They would start whining like always and the thread would be drifted away from its main topic.

Of course, Indian complaining about open support to terrorists by Pakistani members is whining, while it is given that all that is wrong in Pakistan is Indian doing!

well i didnt know that Let is fighting with TTP in Afghanistan... if true than its good, because we have recently see same cracks in TTP as sajna group is fighting with ttp ..

Mohmand Agency: TTP accuses rival groups of plotting attacks on its bases – The Express Tribune

Of course, Indian complaining about open support to terrorists by Pakistani members is whining, while it is given that all that is wrong in Pakistan is Indian doing!

You have the right to whine. But on the relevant thread.

You have the right to whine. But on the relevant thread.

Unfortunately Pakistani members don't generally admit that they harbour the terrorist orgs on the relevant threads. All we hear is denial when we accuse them of as such. As much as I would like to appreciate the infighting between two terrorists orgs and join the Pakistani members in the celebrations, I can't miss this chance to take pot-shots at them..

Unfortunately Pakistani members don't generally admit that they harbour the terrorist orgs on the relevant threads. All we hear is denial when we accuse them of as such. As much as I would like to appreciate the infighting between two terrorists orgs and join the Pakistani members in the celebrations, I can't miss this chance to take pot-shots at them..

Humm. OK.

The definition of terrorism differs.

You can take as much "shots" as you like for all I care. You won't find me a bloody apologist.

its good to hang some talibans but what is making me confused that since when Let is that strong going in Afghanistan and taking " Panga " with Afghan taliban in their home groud//

TTP operating in Kunar and Nooristan are mostly the Fazullah followers, who once defeated in Swat were accommodated in there by the NDS with the tact approval of ISAF.
Once they got established they started attacking Pakistani army posts and carried out a few high profile attacks.
Pakistan has been trying to attack them for some time now.
Maybe the Afghan Taliban or any of their associates have decided to cleanse Kunar of these elements probably with the help and approval of Pakistani security agencies.

Allegedly LET hanged the bafoons, some where a billion pants were soiled. lol

Back
Top Bottom