What's new

12 militants killed by Indian Army in Kupwara since Monday.

Nobody raped their daughters or forced them to move.. they moved on their own choice and coz of precieved threats.. as for yatris... i googled and came to know abt 2002 where 10-12 were killed... considering how many people have been killed,raped n kidnapped by indian army... thts not even 0.1%... but yes a regretable and disturbing act.. yet i dnt know if they were even involved or was it a riot..

Sure you dnt.. lol... ive been on this forum for quiet a time... and have visited indian forums... i know how much good wishes you have for us...

Lol... im from baluchistan and my father is a brig in PA... So stop vomitin.... usual rants.

Lol my neighbor was a kashmiri pandit and i don't need your fancy stories about how they moved out by themselves. My neighbor's aunt was gang raped in front of his eyes, his family members killed and their house was burned down. There were announcements from mosques to go away or pay the price. There are regular killings of innocents by terrorists in Kashmir. Read more about killings of innocent sarpanchs.

We may not have much good wishes for you but we dont need non state actors to tackle you.

Then you maybe knowing more about BLA and their freedom struggle.

Link for the arrest please, can someone post the links for both the encounters in one post and in a chronological order so that we may have some coherence on the topic.

12 dead and 4 arrested....you need a calculator to figure out the math or what? :lol:

Lol my neighbor was a kashmiri pandit and i don't need your fancy stories about how they moved out by themselves. My neighbor's aunt was gang raped in front of his eyes, his family members killed and their house was burned down. There were announcements from mosques to go away or pay the price. There are regular killings of innocents by terrorists in Kashmir. Read more about killings of innocent sarpanchs.

Your neighbours story looks bs to be honest... he told you tht his aunt was gangraped? seriously.. we live in this region not europe..again i dnt justify or agree with them if "it ever happened" ... now tell us about the 10,000+ kashmiri women raped and dozens of thousand men killed? sopore,shopian,kunan poshpura etc etc?

We may not have much good wishes for you but we dont need non state actors to tackle you.

From not accepting to accepting and no "we dnt need non state actors" tell us on which passport did bramdagh travel to switzerland? and why karzai admitted the stuff?

Then you maybe knowing more about BLA and their freedom struggle.

Lol ... sure but their "freedom struggle" is anything but freedom.. unless a few turds on foriegn pay roll... hiding in afghanistan or in the mountains with no support ... killing baluch n non baluch people alike...... now dont divert the topic... which is your habbit... (indian genetic trait) ... when they have no answers start diverting the topic.. :lol:

12 pork roasts and 4 arrested....you need a calculator to figure out the math or what? :lol:

Nope just links, which I will add to my repository. :partay: Good news must always be documented and saved. I have a huge list running anyway.

Nobody raped their daughters or forced them to move.. they moved on their own choice and coz of precieved threats.. as for yatris... i googled and came to know abt 2002 where 10-12 were killed... considering how many people have been killed,raped n kidnapped by indian army... thts not even 0.1%... but yes a regretable and disturbing act.. yet i dnt know if they were even involved or was it a riot..

Sure you dnt.. lol... ive been on this forum for quiet a time... and have visited indian forums... i know how much good wishes you have for us...

Lol... im from baluchistan and my father is a brig in PA... So stop vomitin.... usual rants.

We dnt have good terrorist or bad terrorist concept in India.

Your BS claim of thousands of rapes are just funny as you yourself and these terrorists are themselves responsible for militarization of J&K.

And for your information thousands of youth working for Indian police/army in kashmir.

Your neighbours story looks bs to be honest... he told you tht his aunt was gangraped? seriously.. we live in this region not europe..again i dnt justify or agree with them if "it ever happened" ... now tell us about the 10,000+ kashmiri women raped and dozens of thousand men killed? sopore,shopian,kunan poshpura etc etc?

From not accepting to accepting and no "we dnt need non state actors" tell us on which passport did bramdagh travel to switzerland? and why karzai admitted the stuff?

Lol ... sure but their "freedom struggle" is anything but freedom.. unless a few turds on foriegn pay roll... hiding in afghanistan or in the mountains with no support ... killing baluch n non baluch people alike...... now dont divert the topic... which is your habbit... (indian genetic trait) ... when they have no answers start diverting the topic.. :lol:

Those 10000+ kashmiri women raped is a big load of BS i only hear from pakistanis. I dont expect you to believe the trauma faced by pandits. If there are any human rights violation by Indian security forces then i wont support it ,but to make fancy claims of 10000 raped and 1000000 killed is absurd.

Please give the proof the claims you are making.

Same is the case with foriegn funded jihad in kashmir. most terrorist killed in kashmir are punjabis from pak. first their target were pandits and now anyone who does not toe their line of azadi. Many sarpanchs and innocents have been killed by them for bein pro India. I was giving you a simple example , many naive pakistanis need simple analogies to understand things better. (generic trait)

Those 10000+ kashmiri women raped is a big load of BS i only hear from pakistanis. I dont expect you to believe the trauma faced by pandits. If there are any human rights violation by Indian security forces then i wont support it ,but to make fancy claims of 10000 raped and 1000000 killed is absurd.

Same is the case with foriegn funded jihad in kashmir. most terrorist killed in kashmir are punjabis from pak. first their target were pandits and now anyone who does not toe their line of azadi. Many sarpanchs and innocents have been killed by them for bein pro India. I was giving you a simple example , many naive pakistanis need simple analogies to understand things better. (generic trait)

They teach this BS to those unemployed youth for make them terrorist.

Sure.. just like indians here claimed in the konan poshpure thread tht the victims were "paid story tellers"... i wont expect you to care abt the attrocities commited on the kashmiris..

Lol pro india.. apart from non muslims... where do these "pro india" kashmiris exist? even the ones on PDF hate you guys.. as for us needing anologies..... lol... only if u have enough grey matter to provide "correct ones".... and not try to divert the topic on hand with "rants"...

Sure.. just like indians here claimed in the konan poshpure thread tht the victims were "paid story tellers"... i wont expect you to care abt the attrocities commited on the kashmiris..

Lol pro india.. apart from non muslims... where do these "pro india" kashmiris exist? even the ones on PDF hate you guys.. as for us needing anologies..... lol... only if u have enough grey matter to provide "correct ones".... and not try to divert the topic on hand with "rants"...

Kunan poshpura matter is under investigation. There are many loopholes in that story.

Pro-India kashmiris are afraid of terrorists . They dont need to jump up and down like separatists to show their loyality to India. Moreover the state is comprised of three region- jammu, kashmir and ladakh out of which 2 are pro-India and valley is divided. You are delusional if you think all muslims of the valley are anti-India.

Kunan poshpura matter is under investigation. There are many loopholes in that story.

Haha.. its been 2 decades already... and tht was just 1 case...

Pro-India kashmiris are afraid of terrorists . They dont need to jump up and down like separatists to show their loyality to India. Moreover the state is comprised of three region- jammu, kashmir and ladakh out of which 2 are pro-India and valley is divided. You are delusional if you think all muslims of the valley are anti-India.

Sure man whatever makes you happy.. otherwise news from IOK is far from the "all is well" reality ur quoting..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom