What's new

12 militants killed by Indian Army in Kupwara since Monday.

indian mujahideen should have a field day with IA in kashmir someday
it would be so much fun.

12 killed plus 4 arrested Including the one who is responsible for killing of SPO and a Sarpanch few days back.

Link for the arrest please, can someone post the links for both the encounters in one post and in a chronological order so that we may have some coherence on the topic.

Arrest kyun kia in saalon ko, wish the army had shot them dead, after interrogating of course. Fkers were planning to kill more panchayat members.

SRINAGAR: Five Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militants have been killed in Kupwara district in north Kashmir in an operation launched there on Monday, an army official said.

"Five terrorists of LeT outfit have been killed till today (Thursday) in Hafruda forests of Kupwara district by Kilo Force (of counterinsurgency Rashtriya Rifles) during an operation that was launched on July 29," the city-based Chinar Corps' commander Lt Gen Gurmeet Singh told reporters.

"Five AK-47 rifles and other warlike stores have been recovered from the encounter site," he said.

"A few soldiers were also injured in the operation, but all of them are stable".

Lt Gen Singh said that the group of slain guerrillas had been part of a group of infiltrators group that had managed to reach the forest area in the hinterland.

He said that with the killings of five LeT guerrillas, the total number of guerrillas killed by the army since Monday in the Valley had risen to 10.

"Four infiltrating terrorists were killed in Machil sector Tuesday while another terrorist was killed in Keran sector on Monday," he said.

Five Lashkar militants killed in Kupwara operation: Army - The Times of India

RR doing what they do best :tup:

Gessler your Imageshack account has some interesting photos

Did you like them;)

I had an older account with a lot more photos, and some of my best collections. But I lost the password
and had to start anew uploading the most important pics.

I have a habit of losing passwords.

12 killed plus 4 arrested Including the one who is responsible for killing of SPO and a Sarpanch few days back.

So how many total are killed/captured? 16 or more?

And how many are left? (I've heard that 300 figure has been going around lately)

IA seems to be on a roll to eliminate terrorists.

Before this thread get moved.... Let me Congratulate those Brave sons of INDIA on this work.... Keep doing this and send those rats to their ultimate destination!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi rajioon . Rest in peace martyred brothers
hey i have got a question for you,how come you claim to be a Kashmiri when your surname is "naik" which originates in maharashtra?

we need more target practice. .. send more... love tk hunt them down... eventually finishing our 1 lakh bullets per battalion in one year..... "AAM K AAM.....GUTALIYON K DAM"

Save some of those blessings for TTP mujahids :whistle:

Lol... talibs kill innocent civilians... indian army does the same... including gangrapes etc... kashmiris support these people.. so do we.. live with it.

Lol... talibs kill innocent civilians... indian army does the same... including gangrapes etc... kashmiris support these people.. so do we.. live with it.

These nutjob jehadis have killed amarnath yatris in the past , forced an entire population of pandits from the valley, raped their daughters.
Many in pakistan support TTP too. But we don't support any terrorist be it in India or paksitan.
I don't think there's any need to tell what your army does in Balochistan and what it did in Bangladesh.

These nutjob jehadis have killed amarnath yatris in the past , forced an entire population of pandits from the valley, raped their daughters.

Nobody raped their daughters or forced them to move.. they moved on their own choice and coz of precieved threats.. as for yatris... i googled and came to know abt 2002 where 10-12 were killed... considering how many people have been killed,raped n kidnapped by indian army... thts not even 0.1%... but yes a regretable and disturbing act.. yet i dnt know if they were even involved or was it a riot..

Many in pakistan support TTP too. But we don't support any terrorist be it in India or paksitan.

Sure you dnt.. lol... ive been on this forum for quiet a time... and have visited indian forums... i know how much good wishes you have for us...

I don't think there's any need to tell what your army does in Balochistan and what it did in Bangladesh.

Lol... im from baluchistan and my father is a brig in PA... So stop vomitin.... usual rants.

Back
Top Bottom