What's new

12 killed in explosions in north Lebanon

Allah punishing the Muslims for their attacks on Israel.

What happened after 4 Israeli soldiers were wounded by Hezbollah? their stronghold was bombed.

What happened after Sunnis attacked Israel with rockets? their stronghold is bombed.

Now of course I am not saying Israel did this. I am saying that Allah is punishing Muslims for their treatment of Israel and Jews.

The people of the book. Jews are the elder statesmen in the region, Muslims are still babies. They need to show more respect for Israel.

Look how Syria has been punished. Look how Iran is suffering under sanctions.

Look how Gaza tunnels have closed.

Allah is sending a clear message to Muslims.

Of course I'm not religious, just musing.

RIP to the victims. Hezbollah did this, no doubt.

Change brings chaos, this chaos is neccersary in the muslim world because the change is vital, balance is needed

israel and the jews jhave decalred was upon all muslims with the occupation of palestine and Jerusalem

The crusaders said the same thing when the weak holy land states fell to them, then Jeruslaem was reconquered and the crusaders were pushed back.

Muslims in the world are increasing, muslims in Israel are increasing, muslims around israel are increasing.

history will tell you a strong muslim world will rise as muslim nations find their feet and power, The jews will face immense punishment in the future

The truth is iran nd india callabarate not only in afghanistan but india made nd funded chabahar port in iran 2 counterweight gwadar port ontop of tht iran nd india r jointly destablising pakistan from afghanistan through their rented agents uzbek nd tajik terrorists nd fassaadis tht crossover from afghanistan into pakistan nd carryout attacks in pakistan by disguising as ttp. Ontop of tht iran has given india a consulate in zahidan in iranian balochistan which borders pakistan these iranians r also destablising pakistan nd pakistans balochistan hand in hand with india all the activities nd sabotage tht is done in pakistans balochistan r done by iranians nd indians hiding in iran nd it was iran which created bla so this is the true face of iran.

Iran has undercover dealings with america nd israel iran was part of the american game in iraq nd afghanistan nd now recently in lybia iran america nd israel callabarated together nd plotted against lybia nd qaddafi nd now in syria iranian double agents mko r fighting in syria against syrian government iranian made peshmerga nd pkk r openly fighting against the syrian government the so called nusra front r iranian agents nd hve links with iran iran created peshmerga nd pkk 2 break iraq nd destablise turkey iran is the biggest enemy of iraq turkey nd syria iran wants 2 break away kurdish areas of iraq turkey nd syria. Iran is xploding bombs in iraq nd killing iraqis. Iran is destablising almost all islamic countries iraq turkey syria bahrain lybia yemen pakistan nd now egypt for past 35 years america has been threatning iran but hve not attacked it yet but instead attacked iraq afghanistan lybia nd now in syria working with callabaration of iran nd now iran destablising egypt with britishers now this shows tht iran is nothing but a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries iran is a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries.

Oh spare me. If they were Shia you would be playing the victim card by know but because HizboAlshytan is behind the attack its a trap people should avoid.

attack one group , then attack another group then wait and watch them fight each other.
very old trick . I wonder if anybody fall for it anymore

Stay where you are. GCC has done a lot not only to Palestine but to many arab countries like yours but sadly don't appreciate anything. You are on your own now. who built Lebanon twice in 2006/2008? Who built Gaza last time I checked my country gave 100 million to PA authority and built 750 housing units.

Check this link @Hazzy997 as well

http://www.srec.org.sa

i bet the palestinians should be grateful for the money USA has donated. It must mean USA trully supports the palestinian people

Last edited by a moderator:
Should wipe Gaza of the map aswell, but ofc let us not upset Palestinians.

Whats the Isaac & Ishmael story supposed to mean, so are we, completely irrelevant considering most of Israel today is inhabited by people from all over the world rather the middle eastern people, anyway let us not turn it into the jewish discussion.

he clearly has logic of a mad man, israelis are his cousins but wouldn't hezbollah be his brothers then since they are arabs?

he clearly has logic of a mad man, israelis are his cousins but wouldn't hezbollah be his brothers then since they are arabs?

Hypocricy everywhere in the middle east, I don’t like arguing about this anymore, think im gonna stick to the projects & military thread from now on.

Iraqi Shias should learn from this because salafists think you are like lambs waiting to be slaughtered.
Lebanon Shia are warriors, if they're attacked, they will give an answer. Stand up and destroy the source of terrorism.

The source of terrorism is a guerilla group not based in a specific area or people, same said by a military commander of Iraq recently. Similar to Egypt, except that for them it is easier, only Sinai peninsula.

Why doesn't your country take back their proxy army?

What's their business in Lebanon and Syria?
Salafist axis is killing shia people every day in Iraq. Iraq does not want Syria to become a terrorist camp of shia-killing groups like Al-qaeda. A new Afghanistan next to Iraq will be deadly for Iraqis. I hope it's clear now.

The source of terrorism is a guerilla group not based in a specific area or people, same said by a military commander of Iraq recently. Similar to Egypt, except that for them it is easier, only Sinai peninsula.

This attack could have been done by salafists or Saudi/Israeli/US intelligence units to create civil war, however if it's done by hezbollah, then it's completely self defence.
The source of terrorism are salafi/takfiri guerilla groups and their propaganda centers where salafists come together and their madrassas where they learn terrorism. So their madrassas and mosques and leaders should be targeted.

Shia people will not attack Sunni one at all. I'm a Shia and i have some Sunni friends in Sistan. We live peacefully together we have strong relatoinship. So why should we kill each other? It's unbelievable that Hezbollah attack Sunni people and specially attack a mosque!!! It seems that somebody is trying hard to divide us. A dirty plan they have... :what:

Divide and rule

Back
Top Bottom