What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not as bad as what happened to the one in Italy.

It was a packed cruise ship that was shipwrecked due to the negligence of the Captain, here the Chinese successfully sunk a brand new ship fresh off the docks.

No dude, I am just advising to show your superior intellect to your leadership so that they may take a decision to attack India and take back South Tibet.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

What a pathetic logic to gloss over your incompetence in 1962. You captured and gave back our territory..Tank You very much.

that's the truth ,you can also find it on the internet.there is no pointing holding on to sth that you can't.the army is not stupid.

Wrong, it was India who betrayed China. They were the ones who said that stupid Hindi phrase about "bhai bhais".

It was India who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and who started the Forward Policy against us in 1962.

Both these events happened before the Sino-Indian war.

So India backstabbed us first, and they STILL got smashed to pieces. :lol:

The issue of who did the backstabbing is altogether a different discussion. There are different theories floating in both countries

that's the truth ,you can also find it on the internet.there is no pointing holding on to sth that you can't.the army is not stupid.

So your commanders essentially sacrificed hundreds of Chinese lives for nothing.

it can be detected everytime there is a test ,and China had it and improved it for half a century already.

This is 2012 not 1960's. There are lot of different ways to improve nukes.

I dont know why Indian top generals all admit that India is no match for China and it is foolhardy to compare two countries as equals,while here on this forum all Indian posters think otherwise.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

So your commanders essentially sacrificed hundreds of Chinese lives for nothing.

they stopped Indian army's adavance and showed the world the strength of PLA and revealed the truth that Indians are terrible soldiers.

war is not Olympics,yes,but in peace time,Olympics are the second closest thing to a war.never in human history a world power is a Olympic dwarf,can you give me an exception,dont tell me India please.

My friend don't talk about china's medal number your state don't take sports as activity

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301864/Chinese-children-contorted-painful-positions-gymnastics-training.html

It is indeed sad & depressing to see how quickly we degenerate any discussion / topic into a dick measuring contest.

Why must we take pleasure in the trouble & doscomfort of another fully aware that we too are not infalliable?

Childishness.

they stopped Indian army's adavance and showed the world the strength of PLA and revealed the truth that Indians are terrible soldiers.

- we barely had a functioning army
- very few troops and most of them was on the pakistan border
- our army had no idea how to fight in the himalayas
- we had no air cover
- we had very little bunkers and infra on the chinese border
- poor strategic airlift capability
- poorly equipped troops with almost no ammo
- poorly clothed troops who frequently died of cold

- Robust economy capable of supporting an all out lasting war
- large and well equipped(compared to 62) army
- vast number of troops on chinese border
- well versed in high altitude warfare
- several war games with china as the enemy have been played
- superb aircover with advanced su30MKI squadron of multirole fighter bombers
- strategic airlifters and advanced bases ensures strategic airlift capability

Again a foolish argument..wars are not point scoring sessions.You essentially gave back the captured territory on a silver platter..the land for which hundreds of Chinese soldiers gave up their lives. Your commanders essentially don't value the lives of their fellow soldiers.

I dont know why Indian top generals all admit that India is no match for China and it is foolhardy to compare two countries as equals,while here on this forum all Indian posters think otherwise.

even pakistanis can figure out why he said that, and you cannot? i guess you need to live in a democracy to figure out that the military must "scare" the civilians into giving them funds. and fortunately for the indian military brass, the civilian government does not know squat about the military.

Anybody who is aware of the basics of warfare can compare the indian navy, an experienced force with modern warships and supersonic cruise missiles in every one of them, with the PLAN who have a lot of less modern ships with no war experiance.

I will however acknowledge the PLAN's formidable submarine fleet.

all indians here making fun of chinese is really pathetic. all of us should have ignored this if not sympathise. peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom