What's new

111 Brigade providing security to Saudi Crown Prince

Will pull the trigger shooting him for you, babe :D

I hope he realizes that Arabs never ever forget specially never forgive when a promise is broken.

he broke the promise when he signed the deal for his flight to KSA on the guarantee of the Saudis and then he broke it which was not really appriciated

I hope he realizes that Arabs never ever forget specially never forgive when a promise is broken.

he broke the promise when he signed the deal for his flight to KSA on the guarantee of the Saudis and then he broke it which was not really appriciated
Which promise?

Now someone is talking :) your word is your bond.

If I may ask sir, what is this for?

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
پاکستان

@Irfan Baloch, @hinduguy, No idea why terrorists or the taliban would attack a Saudi prince?? ;)

to discredit the state of Pakistan, they have AL Qaeda mentors who are sworn enemies of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, yes they got private Saudi supporters like there are Pakistani terrorist sympathizers but Saudi Royal family is clearly on target of Taliban and l Qaeda. they have even dismissed the Grand Mufti and imam of Grand Mosque saying he is paid servant and saying things against their "jihad".

any harm to a royal guest will achieve a lot for Terrorists. Pakistani state will loose its one of the 2 close allies.

Which promise?
when Nawaz bought his freedom he signed an agreement with Saudi Royal family as guarantors that he will stay out of the country for 10 years after which Musharraf let him go but Nawaz broke his promise and dodged his hosts and came to Pakistan much to their anger and embarrassment. they might forgive him now that he is the leader but they never forget. this is the Arab mindset.

Now someone is talking :) your word is your bond.

If I may ask sir, what is this for?
Saudi Royals stepped in during Nawaz captivity after his failed coup against Musharraf and took him away on the promise that he will stay with them in KSA for 10 years. Nawaz and his brother promised and signed the papers which have been shown on the TV (after they expressed their ignorance about any such deal with their own signatures on)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom