What's new

11 Movies Saved by Historical Inaccuracy

If you look that way,

A Bridge Too Far, was such a nice movie.

My favorite part was even when germans got the real battle plans from a crashed British glider, germans thought it was leaked on purpose therefore not true....lol

fd814f4d4772e17d1f3c5ee670e288c1.jpg

My favorite characters where Michael Caine and Gene Hackmen

Heck I like all of 'em

If you look that way,

A Bridge Too Far, was such a nice movie.

My favorite part was even when they got the real plans, germans think it was leaked on purpose....lol

fd814f4d4772e17d1f3c5ee670e288c1.jpg

Well I have read the book by Cornelius Ryan and that actually happened. A bridge too far was relatively accurate in it's historical aspect and a lot of the events did happen. (The bit where the guy threatens the doctor with the gun for example) The bit with the maps etc etc happpened too......

Here a classic Movie:

[YOUTUBE]

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning !

LOL The US loves to tell its rubbish to the world how it all begain and that.
A typical Misleading film is the Patiot - again another Mel Gibson Film

THis tells the story of British Occupation on America
No doubt the British Empire did show its crulity during its time but the way this picture portrayed Ie British evil and that and the american people were taking things serioulsy ....well you know the rest

Don't forget some of John Waynes Movies
Portraying red Indians as savages and Barbaric people......now where did I hear that from ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Samurai shows Americans in a bad way.
Their Movies, Their life, DOnt like it, make a movie which states otherwise.

I don't know...but is there any human on earth not biased towards or against something ?

The Last Samurai....oh my gawd...wonderful movie!!! me love ! me love!

I don't know...but is there any human on earth not biased towards or against something ?

The Last Samurai....oh my gawd...wonderful movie!!! me love ! me love!

Naah I don't think it's possible. Or atleast I havn't come accross a person in my entire life who isn't biased against a something be that nationalities/companies/footaball teams/friends anything really.

Back
Top Bottom