What's new

$10b spent annually to hire foreign execs for MNCs in BD

Are you actually implying that Indian companies export majority of your RMG? Do you have statistics to back your claim? Does that mean majority of foreign reserves of BD belongs to Indian companies?

Do you know the salary for the directors sitting for the Boeing in US of A? 323,000 USD in cash and shares... And top executives in BD make 200k USD? What are you even smoking...

When you travel outside you always get much higher salary than local pay. Many people don’t prefer it but pay is much higher.

Obviously superpower swamp "customer managers" earn 100 USD an hour lol.

Man why do they do so terrible in the US, earning in the bottom 5% percentile of all communities?

@Sugarcane (read last few posts) this is how they believe the delusion and then sugarcoat to deny it....all with complete fake reading of some numbers haha

Telapoka aisha abar mittha kothar jhuri banaitesey.

NYC deshi bhaira oshombhob chalak, konodin ashol kamair kono nozir rakhena.

Rakhley shorkari bhata pawar kono shombhabona nai. Shobshomoi low income dekhai bhata pawar jonno.

Oder ekhekjoner ja poisha (jara cab chalai tara-o), ei telapokarey doshbar kinna bechtey parbey.

Regarding salary of top executives of cell phone companies I can tell salary of Rubaba Dowla Matin when she was at Grameenphone decade ago.

She used to make 13 lakh taka per month.

Many in telco those who are working gets minimum 1-2 lakh taka though starting salary has reduced than past due to high competition for each position.

Those salaries are in Taka

I can’t see any data as it is asking me to enter data.

Even if it is in BDT, that is base salary. If you add other compensation it will be 200k or more for certain.

Don’t feed the troll

Bekaror fuwa, Nilgiri amar khombolor-giri, dushmon re horaow ei kan thaki

https://www.textiletoday.com.bd/employment-trends-2018-bangladesh-textile-apparel-industry/ says that you have 4.5 Lac foreigners and 45 Lac Bangladeshi employed in RMG. Is that for real. That would imply that only labour is Bangladeshi and rest all are foreigners you generally have 1:10 ratio of labour to supervisory / managerial staff. Actually ratios are generally slightly higher.
if you open a sweatshop in BD would you trust a bong with running it or get your managers from sri Lanka and India?

these here PDF bongs are talking as if they own the garment stitching factories and that it is they who do the hiring of foreigners.
mid and top level executives which is not applicable to the university graduate.
what is the highest institution for education if not a University? your graduates will be employed the day you own your sweatshops, until then the owners will decide who works in what capacity

if you open a sweatshop in BD would you trust a bong with running it or get your managers from sri Lanka and India?

these here PDF bongs are talking as if they own the garment stitching factories and that it is they who do the hiring of foreigners.

what is the highest institution for education if not a University? your graduates will be employed the day you own your sweatshops, until then the owners will decide who works in what capacity

Dude it’s combination of both. Majority are owned by Bangladeshis but number of them are by foreigners.

Due to skill shortage in 1990s there was a trend to hire foreign nationals with experience to manage the operations. Unfortunately the trend is still continuing.

Bangladesh RMG is about to reach 50 billion USD. This is not something a Pakistani national should comment where their tidal export is mare 22 billion usd.

Plus it has been mentioned number of time there are oversupply of graduates and we are talking about top management not recent graduates, reminding you once again.

When you travel outside you always get much higher salary than local pay. Many people don’t prefer it but pay is much higher.

Yeah they do... If one is receiving 60k INR per month, they get 1 lakh INR per month if they move out to neighboring countries.. Not 1 crore per month...

All the Borishaillas whom I know have big libidos. :lol:

For top level ("C" level) executives Bangladeshi salaries are indeed higher than Indian salaries - it is about demand versus supply nowadays. Otherwise Indians and other foreigners would not come and work here. Often houses and driver/car is part of paid perks, not just the $200k.

Some top Indian executives in BD do make 200k USD per year, that is lower range (Sorry salary for similarly qualified Indians will automatically be 30% less compared to goras).

Look at Glassdoor, and see how much a Senior Executive manager makes (396K - 500K per year) at a cellphone company called Grameenphone.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/GrameenPhone-Dhaka-Salaries-EI_IE405018.0,12_IL.13,18_IM1237.htm

I find a lot of expat Bangladeshi senior executives from US companies are nowadays going back home because of the lucrative salaries, and they are of course preferred over foreigners.

I saw one Customer manager receiving an Max of 6.27 Lakh Taka in the link you just shared.. Its equivalent to 7100 USD. 7*12= 84,000 USD is the salary. TBH if I am given this salary when I was in India I would have moved there... But how many Customer Managers will be there in a company making this salary? 20? 30? And even that amount is damn less than 200k USD amount which is required for Indian migrants numbering less than 1 lakh to send 10 Billion dollars...

I understand BD has a scarcity of human talent and it needs to import mid tier managers to help run its factory. But nobody is paid that much amount... Hell I was paid 3000 USD per annum when I was working in R&D in India.. If I was even offered 3000 USD per month I or any would have jumped to Bangladesh.... I simply cannot believe Indians demanding 10k USD per month to work in Bangladesh where most of the mid tier guys themselves earn around 15-20K (at best) USD per annum...

Yeah they do... If one is receiving 60k INR per month, they get 1 lakh INR per month if they move out to neighboring countries.. Not 1 crore per month...

I saw one Customer manager receiving an Max of 6.27 Lakh Taka in the link you just shared.. Its equivalent to 7100 USD. 7*12= 84,000 USD is the salary. TBH if I am given this salary when I was in India I would have moved there... But how many Customer Managers will be there in a company making this salary? 20? 30? And even that amount is damn less than 200k USD amount which is required for Indian migrants numbering less than 1 lakh to send 10 Billion dollars...

I understand BD has a scarcity of human talent and it needs to import mid tier managers to help run its factory. But nobody is paid that much amount... Hell I was paid 3000 USD per annum when I was working in R&D in India.. If I was even offered 3000 USD per month I or any would have jumped to Bangladesh.... I simply cannot believe Indians demanding 10k USD per month to work in Bangladesh where most of the mid tier guys themselves earn around 15-20K (at best) USD per annum...

In many organization 60k is like starting salary. Not much in Bangladesh. With 5-10 year experience many making 2-3 lakh taka.

The people those who are hired are not the people with 60k salary working in India. Many has foreign degrees from western countries. Good negotiation, management and operation skills.

Regarding salary 5-10 lakh taka a month is nothing unusual. Many cases it is not just salary comes with profit sharing and other benefit as well.

You mentioned earlier about Boeing directors salary. Do you have any idea how much they are getting in terms of stock, bonus and other benefits?

This guy Imran Khan who is a Bangladeshi and Snapchat’s Chief Strategy Officer had a salary of $441,923 in 2016 and received a $100 million one-time stock performance award in January 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variet...hief-strategy-officer-resigns-1202934656/amp/

Can you compare salary with bonuses and profit sharing?

Same thing with RMG top executives as well if they bring more business, close good deals they get a cut of the profit beside salary.

More information on Imran Khan:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan_(businessman)

Obviously superpower swamp "customer managers" earn 100 USD an hour lol.

Man why do they do so terrible in the US, earning in the bottom 5% percentile of all communities?

@Sugarcane (read last few posts) this is how they believe the delusion and then sugarcoat to deny it....all with complete fake reading of some numbers haha

I didn't know that Bangladesh defense has become most entertaining section of PDF. One have to just ask simple question from bongs and then sit back and enjoy circus of contradictions.

In many organization 60k is like starting salary. Not much in Bangladesh. With 5-10 year experience many making 2-3 lakh taka.

The people those who are hired are not the people with 60k salary working in India. Many has foreign degrees from western countries. Good negotiation, management and operation skills.

Regarding salary 5-10 lakh taka a month is nothing unusual. Many cases it is not just salary comes with profit sharing and other benefit as well.

You mentioned earlier about Boeing directors salary. Do you have any idea how much they are getting in terms of stock, bonus and other benefits?

This guy Imran Khan who is a Bangladeshi and Snapchat’s Chief Strategy Officer had a salary of $441,923 in 2016 and received a $100 million one-time stock performance award in January 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variet...hief-strategy-officer-resigns-1202934656/amp/

Can you compare salary with bonuses and profit sharing?

Same thing with RMG top executives as well if they bring more business, close good deals they get a cut of the profit beside salary.

More information on Imran Khan:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan_(businessman)

But your other countryman is saying that $1,500 is rare thing in Bangladesh even for Expats.

One simply needs to look at market cap and average wealth per capita of the two countries....and use simple logic based on that (as to what would frontier executives and salaried class jobs size, level and demand would be...given those are always correlated quite strongly, especially in case of expats etc).

It is not surprising that the more 3rd party macro data one uses like this, the worse the reality check is for BD compared to the flim flam dreams of desperate cocoon members here.

But your other countryman is saying that $1,500 is rare thing in Bangladesh even for Expats.

Countryman: The Average BD CEO earns 500k USD according to this website...STRONK!

Some other guy: Uh thats in BDT

Countryman: YOU KNOW NOTHING, ITS IMPOSSIBLE, ITS IN DOLLARS MORON!...EVEN IF IT WAS TAKA PER MONTH, IT WOULD BE TOO LOW

Me: Literally says BDT in the website *posts screenshot*

Countryman: *Random autistic screeching* *posts in bengali furiously to other members*

Me, you, everyone thats sane here: :rofl:

I didn't know that Bangladesh defense has become most entertaining section of PDF. One have to just ask simple question from bongs and then sit back and enjoy circus of contradictions.

He said average of 5 lakh exparts.

I am showing you entry level engineering salary of Government Organization of Dhaka Power Distribution Company.

It’s combining everything comes around 90000 taka at starting.

https://dpdc.org.bd/career/notices/Assistant_En

1500 usd is 1.2 lakh taka. Obviously that members perception is not correct.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom