What's new

1000 years old mandir - Manora , Karachi

Nice of the Govt there to preserve this.

Government always does when economics allow for it. These are heritage sites as far as state is concerned.

Angkor Wat is an entire ancient town

It's a forgotten city.

I was just pointing out the similar architecture which apparently goes all the way to Malaysia hugging the coastline. Similarly we have in Balochistan/Sindh architecture of Petra or Nabateans as well.

Quite fascinating.

Government always does when economics allow for it. These are heritage sites as far as state is concerned.

It's a forgotten city.

I was just pointing out the similar architecture which apparently goes all the way to Malaysia hugging the coastline. Similarly we have in Balochistan/Sindh architecture of Petra or Nabateans as well.

Quite fascinating.
Nice. I've wanted to go to places like Chitral in Pak. In a trade show met a Pak diplomat/bureaucrat who gave me a superb pictorial book on Pak. Scenic places of Pak look great - still not completely commercialized.

Nice. I've wanted to go to places like Chitral in Pak. In a trade show met a Pak diplomat/bureaucrat who gave me a superb pictorial book on Pak. Scenic places of Pak look great - still not completely commercialized.

Yeah it is more lush and green in Chitral as compared to Leh

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom