What's new

1000 MW Qaid-e-Azam Solar farm | Updates & Discussions.

thank goodness !!!!!

well to add some more knowledge here is a solar map of Pakistan :-

Solar_Resource_Map_of_Pakistan_and_Afganistan.png

many other regions stand more favorable than cholistan....well im not opposing cholistan here but future investment can be made in other regions too, perhaps cholistan will be just a beginning to see how things work :)
any ways BEST OF LUCK :tup:

2.2 Billion Dollars - > Only 1050 MW

Kala Bagh Dam -> 5 Billion -> 4000 MW -> You get water storage + free savings

Sound like we are wasting 1 Billion dollars

2.2 billion is investment from Chinese.

Besides, Solar is fast to build. Dams like Kalabagh will take 5-10 years of construction and they fall under long term plans !

Do not go for It. It will not be affordable. Yo will not get it at a cost less than Rr 15/unit. Rather invest the money in Hydro or any other traditional source. Even wind energy is batter.

didnt they recently announce that they would be manufacturing solar AC soon as they have developed?

Basically if you look at their current capacity they can just produce 80KW power solar panel annualy. which is very small manufacturing capacity. like if you read news chine is installing 1000MW solar panel plant in cholistan which will be operation with in one year. if you see three things.

Efficiency vs Cost vs Capacity
China around 30-50% Low Bulk

Pakistan <20% still high very low capacity as in PICRET its 80kW annually

Germany more than 60% Very high Bulk

I was looking forward for such tech in Punjab & Balochistan deserts GOP should have worked on solar power tech much earlier……
well better late than never…:tup:

Is Punjab and Baluchistan is only part of Pakistan?. When Mr. Sharif went their he said that he is PM of Pakistan. My Question is for My PM that what is his did for the future of Sindh and KP?. by the way Sindh also have desert (Thar). If nothing is for KP and Sindh then he is everything but not PM of Pakistan

Is Punjab and Baluchistan is only part of Pakistan?. When Mr. Sharif went their he said that he is PM of Pakistan. My Question is for My PM that what is his did for the future of Sindh and KP?. by the way Sindh also have desert (Thar). If nothing is for KP and Sindh then he is everything but not PM of Pakistan

They are saying that they will invest for 1000MW for Wind Turbines in Sindh. So, calm down. We have just seen leadership out of Sindh do wonders with Pakistan. Take it easy for five years. If you do not like the results, vote PTI.

and create jobs and add to economy

one step should be to establish a factory to produce solar systems.

it will reduce cost.

Its a technical thing, nothing to do with politics. Solar farms are best suited to desserts as the land is otherwise useless. Sun shines brighter and longer.

They are saying that they will invest for 1000MW for Wind Turbines in Sindh. So, calm down. We have just seen leadership out of Sindh do wonders with Pakistan. Take it easy for five years. If you do not like the results, vote PTI.

2.2 Billion Dollars - > Only 1050 MW

Kala Bagh Dam -> 5 Billion -> 4000 MW -> You get water storage + free savings

Sound like we are wasting 1 Billion dollars

We may be wasting 1 billion $ but that is not more important then national integrity. The 3 provinces has passed resolution against Kalabagh dam but you guys are hell bent on it. It will be better to forget this damn dam & look for other dams.

BTW i'm hearing about this enegy that enrgy, thar coal energy solar energy etc etc. The big question is has the work been started in any of them yet? Only talking no actions as usual.

We may be wasting 1 billion $ but that is not more important then national integrity. The 3 provinces has passed resolution against Kalabagh dam but you guys are hell bent on it. It will be better to forget this damn dam & look for other dams.

The other 3 Provinces should be biiiiitchhhh slapped for doing that ! :whistle:

It will addup more trouble & miseries if Punjab & Federal decide to go ahead with it. I hope sanity prevails.

I hope that Dam Construction is one more portfolio that gets devolved to the Provinces & a better CM takes hold of Punjab so that we have the right to make 1 or 1000 Dams in 'Our' Province if we're not breaking any laws, contravening any pledges & can arrange for its 'funding' !

I want the rest of the Provinces to have the same right so that if either of our political parties are hell bent on politicizing perfectly suitable plans...the other doesn't suffer a degradation in their 'right to do what they want to do on their own land & with their own people' ! :)

And if Pakistan eik Dam kii maaar hiii ke tooot jaii gaii tou we have to seriously ask ourselves what are we doing being One Country as it is ?

Cholistan is beautiful at night.

Camping out with a fire and chicken or goat.

The cold chills your bones, while the fires warms you with the smell of game.

And those sea of stars.

Truly one of the best times I've had in my life, other than the part where the dacoits showed up in the early hours. But they were handled.

Back
Top Bottom