What's new

100 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel sad, @Aeronaut needs ~500 posts for one positive rating and You only need ~100 :-).

Hahaha.... you are too generous my friend. But, that is a flawed comparison. Positive ratings were introduced with the upgradation of software at PDF. All this positive rating stuff started at that time, and Aeronaut already had thousands of posts compared with my less than thousand. I will readily admit that I do not make much of an effort at writing articles and providing relevant authentic analysis like Aeronaut. He deserves all his ratings, and I deserve perhaps less than half of mine.

Positive ratings are strange things. They come when you do not expect them; and when you do expect them for something you've consciously done, they are no where to be found. At least that is my experience.

and I am stuck with 36 although on few posts I deserved some but still doing good enjoying the forum that is matters most by the way congrats @Aeronaut so what treat I am getting

I am proud of my Precious 1 for 2 months :-)

Damn! I have only 10 negative ratings! Try as much trolling as I can, I still seem stuck at this level!

And by the way, 7 out of 10 negative ratings are from my friend, philosopher and guide. Guess who?

Aeronaut!! :enjoy: Who else? :P He loves to dish them out at the drop of a hat!!

Another negative rating for this post, Aeronaut? Please oblige so I can play catch up with Imran bhai!

rondooosssssssssssssssss. :P

Congrats Aero

lol...
he is the admin...can have 1000 +ve ratings... :lol:

anyway to get a +ve rating here u need to have 1.pro islam 2.pro Pakistan 3.too secular 4. u need to bash indians... 5. frnds with mods.

xx. if u contribute with good post then u might get a +ve rating...(one in millionth chance...)

I am sure life offers many more avenues of ACHIEVEMENTS than just getting Positive Ratings... :enjoy:

List of other members with top + ratings.

View attachment 39467
now this is what i call "revari bantna" ;)

all mods , so called elite and think tanks are giving positive ratings to each other and no one loves to hear truth and often penalise truth lovers and champions of human rights like me :cray:

ye galat baat hai :pissed:

Last edited:
lol...

anyway to get a +ve rating here u need to have 1.pro islam 2.pro Pakistan 3.too secular 4. u need to bash indians... 5. frnds with mods.

xx. if u contribute with good post then u might get a +ve rating...(one in millionth chance...)

You must definitely NOT be a cribber, forgot to add that to the list.

all mods , so called elite and think tanks are giving positive ratings to each other and no one loves to hear truth and often penalise truth lovers and champions of human rights like me :cray:

This is a "Assured Mutual Appreciation Club". :D

all mods , so called elite and think tanks are giving positive ratings to each other

In other words, you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours!! It's a cosy little club out there!
give_me_five.gif

I thought you knew? :rolleyes1:

lol...

Chill bhaya...kyon kabab me haddi ban rahe ho? Humari itni aukaat nahi hai ki humare troll posts ko koi positive ratings de.:angry: Besides, getting a good rating was not my motivation for joining or staying on this forum, and I'm certain it isn't yours either.:)

But most, if not all, positive ratings are usually deserved. The ideology expressed may not be to everyone's liking, but the quality in content and presentation would definitely be evident. The ones with the highest ratings are indeed good posters normally. Can't say the same for negative ratings though. Needless to say, it'll be an Indian who'll be first to reach Hundred Negative Ratings. :lol:

Anyways, Congratulations @Aeronaut for a well-deserved Century. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom