What's new

100 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
QQ截图20140723165708.jpg

so what i have seen them open threads just to give each others +.

Just another reason to be done with this obnoxious system of ratings which can get even flame baits (posted just to attract more replies) some positive ratings.

Who is Aeronaut?
spoiled mod, who rates his own post using multiple accounts...go and read his posts, he is a big troll himself under disguise..Zero quality only quantity...and mostly thanked by lossers here...Big manipulator! :smokin::D

I tried to get positive rating but up to now I could only get one.
This Postive and Negative rating is waste here...I never understood who rates it and for what and when...I strongly suggest, it must be either done away or all user should have the right to mark any post negative or positive...
I know people like Aero...they really dont dserve so much of positive ratings but they still have them...how?

@Admin Sir FYI and Consideration...pls read this before Aero deletes it..he is good at disappearing post against him..

Last edited:
This Postive and Negative rating is waste here...I never understood who rates it and for what and when...I strongly suggest, it must be either done away or all user should have the right to mark any post negative or positive...
I know people like Aero...they really dont dserve so much of positive ratings but they still have them...how?

@Admin Sir FYI and Consideration...pls read this before Aero deletes it..he is good at disappearing post against him..

You've answered your own rant ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom