What's new

100 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all , let us decide what is criteria of giving + rating , specially in PDF ,
some of them are too idiotic rating giving by some of our nooray TT , but most of them are correct ..

i still laugh when i remember that some Malala lover think tank give me 6-7 - rating in row lolz

I have a Doubt : what is a Trophy point.
All I can see is all the Members have only 1 trophy point.
How to win more trophies?
(No trolling please in my Question)

first of all , let us decide what is criteria of giving + rating , specially in PDF ,
some of them are too idiotic rating giving by some of our nooray TT , but most of them are correct ..

i still laugh when i remember that some Malala lover think tank give me 6-7 - rating in row lolz
There is a rating criteria established. Right now admin is working on a system where they can see which posts got a positive or negative rating to ensure that everything is fair for all.

There is a rating criteria established. Right now admin is working on a system where they can see which posts got a positive or negative rating to ensure that everything is fair for all.

that would be good , if it is accomplished , this +,- rating things should not be in hand of any tom , dick and harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom