What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

Hahah. Nice joke. Pti hardly has few seats from Punjab in NA and thy lost all.by elections and local bodies. Keep on living in Denial mode.

Baita aap pogo daikho. This is serious discussion. No place for mental immatures.
By the way why are u wasting time on internet. Go to bani galla and do push up there or torture police in the name of naya Pakistan.
Oh really you can go back to serious discussing on Pmln related pages where they gloat on arresting without a trial in the thousands
This is a forum for Pakistanis who dont compar Pakistan to a prostitute

Torture police hmm they are more intersted in taking bribes from commuters 100 do nikal jao

I understand that the police have no choice but to take orders from the current government and there's a pressure. But I'd be one of those lenient ones and carelessly let them through
Job naal do numbri = imaan naal do numbri, if you know what I mean :D :cheers:

Not really my conscious will tell me technically these people are being held forcefully at their own will for coming out. NS isn't using his money, he's using THEIR money. So as a officer I'll be doing my duty because I'm authorised by the Gov - but because I'm working from PEOPLE money - I'll be lenient and let them by haha

That's not beimaany lol

Its not about being Punjabi or pathans. Its about your support. And plmn has massive support in Punjab , hazara belt and Baluchistan.

:) in Balochistan PML-N formed government by wooing others you did not have majority there.

As far as this ethnicity issue then why were you saying PTI has little support from Punjabis since PTI lost there.

PTI is just a newcomer despite many old faces, the fact is that PTI still needs to break feudal system and biradari politics PML-N like PPP has deep roots in political field hence if a newcomer is giving an established party run for life then please think over there is something wrong with policies of NS.

Here the opposition is not against PML-N but it is about policies and corruption of NS family

:P :P :P :P yara Hindus ko brahmin loot gaye Pakistani Punjabi Muslims ko nakli kashmiri raam kar gaya

Brahmin k hinduoon ko lootney main kshatriya qaum ka bohat bada haath hai, aur kashmiri k punjabi muslims ko raam karne main rajputoon ka bohat bada haath hai... no offence to anyone. :rofl:

So locking down the capital and taking over the streets is done thing that you think should be allowed to pti.
Then let laal masjid and fazalullah do the same in the name of islsm .
On what basis are they arestin.people based on political affiliations in the thousands?
Why have they sealed Punjab?
Why is 144 imposed on Punjab?
Why was aswj allowex to hold a rally in Islamabad?
Why did they block inter provincial movement?
Why did they put 4000 containers all over Punjab and Islamabad?

Brahmin k hinduoon ko lootney main kshatriya qaum ka bohat bada haath hai, aur kashmiri k punjabi muslims ko raam karne main rajputoon ka bohat bada haath hai... no offence to anyone. :rofl:

:what: Kashmir k punjabi muslims? I think you need to review your history.

So locking down the capital and taking over the streets is some thing that you think should be allowed to pti.
Pmln itself has locked down the capital

Oh really you can go back to serious discussing on Pmln related pages where they gloat on arresting without a trial in the thousands
This is a forum for Pakistanis who dont compar Pakistan to a prostitute
Yaar bola na , aap pogo daikho.
Chalo shabash.

Pmln itself has locked down the capital
No other option. When dacoits are there in the streets , one has to close the house door.
We all know what happened in 2014 when pti was allowed to do dharna and they targeted every state institution.

Yaar bola na , aap pogo daikho.
Are you born dump or became ptian later on.
Dumb is another word for baboon leagis please jab barey baat kar rahey hoan to baboon leagis apna chutiyapa nahi dikhatey

No other option. When dacoits RR there in the streets , one has to close the house door.
We all know what happened in 2014 when pti was allowed to do dharna and they targeted every state institution.
First you object to lockdown of Islamabad then you lock down Islamabad itself chahtey kiya ho?
144 all over Punjab,thousands arrested and 4000 containers all over Punjab and Islamabad
Police patrolling streets and asling regular people why are they near the place where they live

So locking down the capital and taking over the streets is some thing that you think should be allowed to pti.

This is political right of every citizen to rally against corruption. and YES you are bound to give them that freedom . NS was given one in the name of Lawyers movement. So please do not act like some kaka mana who does not know any recent history of own party.

The PML-N government of Nawaz Sharif has allowed Difa e Pakistan Council's big jalsa on streets despite imposition of 144.

please jab barey baat kar rahey hoan to baboon leagis apna chutiyapa nahi dikhatey
Hahah. Here comes a true follower and a youthias, who abuses like his master IK.

Zalima Black label honey pila dae

The PML-N government of Nawaz Sharif has allowed Difa e Pakistan Council's big jalsa on streets despite imposition of 144.
And they went back without any fassad unlike the bani galla goons.

On what basis are they arestin.people based on political affiliations in the thousands?
Why have they sealed Punjab?
Why is 144 imposed on Punjab?
Why was aswj allowex to hold a rally in Islamabad?
Why did they block inter provincial movement?
Why did they put 4000 containers all over Punjab and Islamabad?

PML-N is even afraid of Pakistanis from Punjab who want transparency

Back
Top Bottom