What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

I understand that the police have no choice but to take orders from the current government and there's a pressure. But I'd be one of those lenient ones and carelessly let them through

Job naal do numbri = imaan naal do numbri, if you know what I mean :D :cheers:

Why punjabi will rise for ik where his chief minister said pathan is pti and pti is pathan so why now you need support from punjabis punjabis must now support their punjabi P.M to tell pashtoon khatak that punjabis can also support their P.M

Why punjabi will rise for ik where his chief minister said pathan is pti and pti is pathan so why now you need support from punjabis punjabis must now support their punjabi P.M to tell pashtoon khatak that punjabis can also support their P.M

Agey thodi divisionaa sun, ik tusi wi lay aoo sir g. more thn welcome :cheers:

This is so bad, unjust and sick terror methods used by PMLN Nawaz, Nisar Ali Khan by breaking Punjab from KPK awam. This is a centuries old link, brotherhood, millions of Punjabis and Paktoons, Hazaras inter-marry, with families, trade, business, blood links on both sides. This bondage is as old as 2000 years old history atleast.

KPK are Pakistanis as much as anyone, how can PMLN govt stop PTI Pathans of KPK from entering into Punjab and Islamabad???? What constiution of Pakistan says that???

The Nawaz gang using such heavy-handed tactics on Khyber-Paktunkhaw awam, where is hospitality of Punjab..... this Punjab police is funded and run by money of Punjabis not Nawaz gang. PTI said they donot even have a dagger, they entirely peaceful
.... We are all Pakistanis.!!!!

Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister has to go.
Hahah.
Nice piece of nonsense written after taking heavy doze of black label honey.
Keep on crying ptian. Who cares.

Whats going to happen on 2nd Nov?
Danga, fassad what else.
Don't u remember what ptians did in 2014 in the name of dharna.
They are habitual fassadi. IK is desperate to get some dead bodies.

Hamain lagta hay PMLN Punjab ko eik alag mulk bananey ki sazish kar rahi hay
Mola Baksh Chandio :D
Punjabi's can say the same for Pervaiz khattak. Who threatened to break Pakistan if he is not allowed to do danga fassad.

Tobah ....jazbat sa bhar poor qoam..Bhai there is something call politics that needs to motivate karkunaaan. By the way he is coming to support IK who can not even speak pashto...

Pti is playing dirty card of ethnicity these days.
In KPK they ask pathans to support khan and ask punjabis to support a lahori IK.

By the way he is coming to support IK who can not even speak pashto...
Go and tell this to khattak. Who yesterday said , pti is pathan and pathans are pti.

Danga, fassad what else.
Don't u remember what ptians did in 2014 in the name of dharna.
They are habitual fassadi. IK is desperate to get some dead bodies.

Punjabi's can say the same for Pervaiz khattak. Who threatened to break Pakistan if he is not allowed to do danga fassad.
I am half Punjabi so dont tell me what half of me says or use words when viewing certain political issues
You can say ethno facist party can say they will seal Punjab and Islamabad and not allow people from other regions to enter just because they can use state power to suppress all who can resist and oppose them

Oh and btw you are the same person who called Pakistan a prostitute why do you care about this country?

Majority of Punjab is PTI today, the PTI Punjab has got locked down from past 5 days, especially Lahore, standing with IK and our KPK brothers.
Hahah. Nice joke. Pti hardly has few seats from Punjab in NA and thy lost all.by elections and local bodies. Keep on living in Denial mode.

I am half Punjabi so dont tell me what half of me says or use words when viewing certain political issues
You can say ethno facist party can say they will seal Punjab and Islamabad and not allow people from other regions to enter just because they can use state power to suppress all who can resist and oppose them
Baita aap pogo daikho. This is serious discussion. No place for mental immatures.
By the way why are u wasting time on internet. Go to bani galla and do push up there or torture police in the name of naya Pakistan.

Hahah. Nice joke. Pti hardly has few seats from Punjab in NA and thy lost all.by elections and local bodies. Keep on living in Denial mode.

:) even if PTI lost many seats in Punjab well they got thousands of votes there so it means all those who voted for PTI are not Punjabis?

Anyway what PTI is demanding is not something for which you resort to such massive crackdown.

Also Nawaz Sharif government is spending taxpayers money on maligning campaign against PTI dharna.

This is height of frustration of PML-N

Haaaaa, Rana aya jay, ho jao sidhay saarey hun :rofl:
Having Busy time with family and office these days. So little time for pak defence

:) even if PTI lost many seats in Punjab well they got thousands of votes there so it means all those who voted for PTI are not Punjabi
Its not about being Punjabi or pathans. Its about your support. And plmn has massive support in Punjab , hazara belt and Baluchistan.

Anyway what PTI is demanding is not something for which you resort to such massive crackdown.
So locking down the capital and taking over the streets is some thing that you think should be allowed to pti.
Then let laal masjid and fazalullah do the same in the name of islsm .

Back
Top Bottom