What's new

100 Indian Tanks Now Near China Border In Eastern Ladakh, More To Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian aim to capture Sialkot and Lahore failed. Lost territory in Rajhastan. It was a stalemate at best and not a complete victory or defeat for botht. :)

First of all, already discussed very exhaustively by your peers and seniors and by myself. It was politically lost by Pakistan, no Indian victory save for relative victory. Don't make tactical objectives a national objective, Indian objectives were to ease pressure by these manoeuvres. There was only one national objective in this war - that of Pakistan to make Kashmir its territory - result - not achieved, so you lost.

Now don't waste your and my time if I have to teach you the concept of war. Go to the concerned forum and discuss this. We have a discussion on this going on. See you there.

Secondly, off topic. Discuss the topic of thread or desist. Please don't troll.

Thanks

You won man!!! Pakistan achieved their objective in both the wars it started in 48 and 65 (which would be to lose to india and not occupy kashmir).

So here is your prized title of "THE STUPID KING"

Your post above has been reported. Do not troll. Personal insults are unwelcome and you will be dealt accordingly with it.

You won man!!! Pakistan achieved their objective in both the wars it started in 48 and 65 (which would be to lose to india and not occupy kashmir).

So here is your prized title of "THE STUPID KING"

Your intellect is not of discussing wars and all that. Go start a thread about Bugs Bunny and Donal Duck.. :)

First of all, already discussed very exhaustively by your peers and seniors and by myself. It was politically lost by Pakistan, no Indian victory save for relative victory. Don't make tactical objectives a national objective, Indian objectives were to ease pressure by these manoeuvres. There was only one national objective in this war - that of Pakistan to make Kashmir its territory - result - not achieved, so you lost.

Now don't waste your and my time if I have to teach you the concept of war. Go to the concerned forum and discuss this. We have a discussion on this going on. See you there.

Thanks

Your post above has been reported. Do not troll. Personal insults are unwelcome and you will be dealt accordingly with it.
Thanks for the suggestion but when I can't resist a propoganda, I give up. I don't think I mean to disrespect anyone if I did then I am sorry.

Your intellect is not of discussing wars and all that. Go start a thread about Bugs Bunny and Donal Duck.. :)
I think I am on the same forum as you suggested.

Thanks

Now you are trying everything to prove Indian victory. There is no such thing as "politically lost". Indian objectives kept on changing throughout the whole war. Starting from occupying Lahore you ended up claiming victory in defending what you had in Kashmir. You claim victory based on your ever changing objectives.

You can win any war with that tactic. :D

Now you are trying everything to prove Indian victory. There is no such thing as "politically lost". Indian objectives kept on changing throughout the whole war. Starting from occupying Lahore you ended up claiming victory in defending what you had in Kashmir. You claim victory based on your ever changing objectives.

You can't appreciate that you lost - politically; for you have no clue on theory of war. There is no question of Indian victory save for by theory of relativity (Einstein would be pleased). Are you seriously so naive? Or you are looking to keep trolling?

Go read On War by von Clausewitz and then we can discuss theory of war. A war is an extension of your diplomatic and foreign policy, a means to coerce the other to do your will by violent means

Now if you really still can't correlate suggest contact @Oscar and discuss with him

Till then post on topic in thread or stop

Thanks

Yeah, we've seen this false bravado before- and we know what happened after that. The thing is we're not a bunch of warmongers who would go around threatening others, but if we're ever attacked, we would retaliate with full force. And your country has experienced that before.
Yes experienced how strong you are.
Just collecting and importing weapons don't makes a country to win the war.
Strategy and spirit matters..

@hellfire This is what I feared. Now you know. Hence the one liner.

When paksitan is agressor and India is defender. They have their objectives set at that. Was pakistan able to aggress? and India able to defend? these are the very basic objectives.

Who achieved what gets you the winner. You are already in my books a winner.

@hellfire This is what I feared. Now you know. Hence the one liner.

When paksitan is agressor and India is defender. They have their objectives set at that. Was pakistan able to aggress? and India able to defend? these are the very basic objectives.

Who achieved what gets you the winner. You are already in my books a winner.

Stay on topic .... there is a thread on 1965. Well informed and much more intellectually sound people there who understand war. Now stick to the thread and do not post personalised insults.

You can't appreciate that you lost - politically; for you have no clue on theory of war. There is no question of Indian victory save for by theory of relativity (Einstein would be pleased). Are you seriously so naive? Or you are looking to keep trolling?

Go read On War by von Clausewitz and then we can discuss theory of war. A war is an extension of your diplomatic and foreign policy, a means to coerce the other to do your will by violent means

Now if you really still can't correlate suggest contact @Oscar and discuss with him

Till then post on topic in thread or stop

Thanks

You guys are trying best and trying everything including kitchen sink to prove that you won in 65. That is irritating for me at least since I know that is not the case. Political mishaps are an altogether a different. How Indian war machinery performed during the war is completely different.

But then again whom I am talking to., A country that gave gallantry awards to General Parsad. An officer who ran away leaving behind his jeep and sensitive documents. You guys can claim "victory" on such debacles. I appreciate your ability to claim victory out of nothing or everything. :)

From what I read ( & your inability to do the same & jump to conclusions) the confusion is at your end.

No it isn't. I am enjoying confusion of my enemies. :)

Yes experienced how strong you are.
Just collecting and importing weapons don't makes a country to win the war.
Strategy and spirit matters..
Rich coming from you guys about imported weapons....just for eg 70% of surface fleet of your navy is second hand imported warships.

Rich coming from you guys about imported weapons....just for eg 70% of surface fleet of your navy is second hand imported warships.
That second hand will give you an extreme shock Mr.....
We want to teach you a lesson forever...ComeOn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom