What's new

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons

1. Take the $100 billion.
2. Blow up some dud nukes with bogus radiation waste.
3. Spend the money in R&D on the civilian nuke program but divert some of it.
4. Test a hydrogen bomb, neutron bomb.
5. Keep the change.

:cheesy:

what if both Pakistan and India agree to destroy nukes, size down the army and sign no first strike deal and live in peace..? Investing all this money for development..? Is that possible?

what if both Pakistan and India agree to destroy nukes, size down the army and sign no first strike deal and live in peace..? Investing all this money for development..? Is that possible?

You forget the imaginary "china threat" to india.

India would also have to get out of Kashmir and stop lying 24/7 and promise to stop false flag attacks like Mumbai and stop supporting terrorists in Karachi, Balochistan and NWFP...nope I don't see any of that happening. The nukes are a perfect tool for pakistan to keep India's larger conventional forces under pressure not to attack.

If only this was true..

If only this was true..

The world would be a better place, personally I think that the politicians in charge of all countries should be sent to war, (set up a nice little recreation of WW1;)), so that they know what war truly is and would be more unwilling to will it upon people. Two quotes that are quite fitting,

Those who truly want to go to war, have never truly been

And

Once and for all the idea of glorious victories achieved by glorious armies should be abolished, both sides are made up of scared young men who want to go home alive- without crutches.

Maybe not the original quotes and I can't be bothered to check, (remembered them off the top of my head).

The world would be a better place, personally I think that the politicians in charge of all countries should be sent to war, (set up a nice little recreation of WW1;)), so that they know what war truly is and would be more unwilling to will it upon people. Two quotes that are quite fitting,

Those who truly want to go to war, have never truly been

And

Once and for all the idea of glorious victories achieved by glorious armies should be abolished, both sides are made up of scared young men who want to go home alive- without crutches.

Maybe not the original quotes and I can't be bothered to check, (remembered them off the top of my head).
Well said, but mankind will most likely never learn, no matter how many wars that have been fought, or are to come.
They just never learn, they're doomed to fail.

i would say you forgot the "BIG STICK POLICY OF US" the next target after Pakistan is India n China dont ask me for facts because i study govt in US

i think we stud think more like iran and not be scared of anyone
this 100 bill thing is all just a plan so once we give up the nukes no money and we get fucked up so a really bad deal

Now they wanna play good cop - bad cop

I am sure Pakistan would never sell their nucluer weapons like this, even if they offer 10,000 billion.

in some cases money has no value at all.

well they're just economic and sexual animals after all, blame freud

i say secretely sell some of the nukes to IRAN ,SYERIA and Bangladesh . Then get India and Israel in the same deal get the price set to 100trillion dollars then make an agreement. pretty fair isnt it..
But i realy think its a waste of time to even talk abt this bullshit .

We will never givup our Nukes no and never weather the whole world gives us their entire wealth.....

Why pay Pakistan money at all? The South Africans were wise enough to scrap their nuclear weapons first, then ask for dough. For Pakistan to have nukes has led to many of the power fantasies expressed on this forum - but none of you has any idea what such destruction and devastation can be like:

Your cities, both fair and mean, destroyed; your families vaporized or dying of painful radiation poisoning; your religious shrines only a fading memory. And that's the fate of the survivors. That was the experience of the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; and since any country possessing nukes is also a prime target of them, the threat hanging over your heads as well.

Not in hundred years. Unless and until every single country destroy their nukes, Pakistan ain't going to get rid of them for fake money produced in the U.S.

We all know U.S. is the only country, which used nukes on civilians without thinking twice and we already know it has given the nukes to world's most tyrant state - Israel, who are on a brink of testing on any neighbouring country.

Pakistan will be the last one among the known and unknown carriers, to shed the nukes.

Back
Top Bottom