What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

5 hour long attack and we were unable to provide drone air support or choppers.. on our own territory, where we own the skies. And yet no one will answer for these casualties.

Summun Bukmun.

And then we claim that we would fight Indian army and airforce

Indian army aur airforce kitnai hi nalaiq aur nakara hoon. At least BLF aur BLA k nashai aur charasion sai to hazar darjai behtar hoon gai

I have serious doubts about capability of our military particularly when it comes to defending against a much larger enemy like India if a traditional conventional war takes place

Indian army aur airforce kitnai hi nalaiq aur nakara hoon. At least BLF aur BLA k nashai aur charasion sai to hazar darjai behtar hoon gai

I have serious doubts about capability of our military particularly when it comes to defending against a much larger enemy like India if a traditional conventional war takes place
Insurgency and conventional war are two different beasts.

Insurgency and conventional war are two different beasts.

And what makes you think we would do any better in conventional warfare against an enemy that enjoys both advantage in numbers and technology with its access to best from both USA and Europe

Can't fight against BLA. But somehow would do excellent against IA

5 hour long attack and we were unable to provide drone air support or choppers.. on our own territory, where we own the skies. And yet no one will answer for these casualties.

Summun Bukmun.
If 10 US soldiers died in a fire fight where they defended a check post for 5 hours, and no Air or land support came, a lot of people would've been summoned and court martialed. But in Pakistan GHQ will summon Govt and tell them, Sab Changa hai... CPEC is dying thanks to IK and Bajwa, this combo is more worse than Zardari Kiyani which create record of impotency in Pakistan's history. Bechare shaheed jin ko Nishan-e-Haidar mila woh tu Sharam se hi maar gaye gay aaj esi Nikaami Leadership dekh ker.

I have an idea, some of us should start planting MQM flags in Baluchistan, I mean then tanks will roll over in Baluchistan..

5 hrs, no backup, no heli, no drone? And bajwa wants an extension :mad:
PM should launch an inquiry, why there was no backup after being spending billions on defense, many pants should be rolled down on this incompetency of high command

And what makes you think we would do any better in conventional warfare against an enemy that enjoys both advantage in numbers and technology with its access to best from both USA and Europe

Can't question the Army, cause they are the nauzubillah Khuda for blind idiots. 5 hours with no Air/Land support is a disgrace for a country with 6th largest Army, with modern Armed forces, pata nai Drone aur MRAP Bajwa ki beti ke jehz mai den gay.

20 sall hogay in ko terrorists sa larty abhi in ko ABC ka nhi pata k readiness bhi koi cheez hoti ha

BLA is being engaged by FC not armed forces.

Nazriya e Zarurat. There are too many men, so folks at helm believe losing a few doesn’t need reacting to.

Compare this to how RS or even Kiyani responded to terror attacks, incl attacks against armed forces personnel and you’ll notice what leadership (or lack thereof, in this instance) does to an institution.

It’s the same org. Just being led differently.

PM should launch an inquiry, why there was no backup after being spending billions on defense, many pants should be rolled down on this incompetency of high command

PM ko apnai issue ka nahi pata. He is a complete failure on each and every front

Woh kia inquiry karai ga. Infact he would be sympathetic to BLA terrorists if I go by his rationale

20 sall hogay in ko terrorists sa larty abhi in ko ABC ka nhi pata k readiness bhi koi cheez hoti ha
True but at the same time Army sirf Wazeeristan me larti rehi he we should start large scale ops in Balochistan too. But for that we need more $.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom