What's new

10 Signs That You've Made It To Middle Class Status!

You live in mumbai?

Yar agar 2000 square feet ka ghar kharidna ho "land plus constructed house" tu kitnay ka milay ga?

1.25 cr to 8 cr depends on location. India basne ke plan he kya. Police teri halat patli kar degi :D

You live in mumbai?

Yar agar 2000 square feet ka ghar kharidna ho "land plus constructed house" tu kitnay ka milay ga?

Yar I don't live in Mumbai hence I do not have the update on the current property prices . However I can assure you that a decent 2 bedroom flat in worli or bandra(the most happening places) might just cost you anywhere between Rs.5 crores - 10 crores . That accounts for 20 Crore pakistani rupees :woot:
Just a 2 bedroom flat :rofl:

Bro - If I assess things correctly and being a Vellala Gounder from Coimbatore, you do not qualify as middle class. Rather you should be one of the few upper classes, though I know for a fact that your community people are the more restrained,hardworking, cultured and value tradition though loaded with money. :)

No man..we do not qualify as upper class, atleast by our community standards..we still come in the middle class...maybe upper middle class..A person is considered as rich only if he has property exceeding 35-40 crores..

but I agree..with a Vellala kounder you can never estimate his actual worth looking at his outside appearance....and the joke on our community is our money comes outside only during the marriages and funerals..:lol:..also being a agricultural community..we have a unbridled fetish for acquiring real estate property.

Yar I don't live in Mumbai hence I do not have the update on the current property prices . However I can assure you that a decent 2 bedroom flat in worli or bandra(the most happening places) might just cost you anywhere between Rs.5 crores - 10 crores . That accounts for 20 Crore pakistani rupees :woot:
Just a 2 bedroom flat :rofl:

That is too high.

The costliest houses you will see in Lahore will not exceed 50 crore pkr but they will be like 10,000 square feet.

Police ke kaatne se pehle use saap kat jaayenge :lol: :tup:

Snakes bhi hotay hain wahan?

Yar ye tu bohat masla ho jaye ga mera aik dost india ka tour kernay wala hai.

That too high.

The costliest houses you will see in Lahore will not exceed 50 crore pkr but they will be like 10,000 square feet.

As I said piche 10 saalo se ameero ki taadad me bahut issafa hua hai and as such the no. of high profile areas have increased slowly .
To saala aek makaan lene ke liye competion bhad gaya hai

That is too high.

Snakes bhi hotay hain wahan?

Yar ye tu bohat masla ho jaye ga mera aik dost india ka tour kernay wala hai.

Meri dili khawahish hai yar ki mein Lahore me aata jaata rahu aur aek bungalow own karu . Kya hai ki my grandfather was from Punjab.....Pakistans punjab

Depend kartha hai area pe. Mumbai outskirts men 3-bedroom 2000sq feet ka apartment thakriban Rs 1-2 crore men kharid sakthe ho.
2000 sq.ft Apartment in Churchgate, Mumbai would cost you Rs 12 Crore or Rs 120 million. Andheri West Rs 3 crores and so on!

Meri dili khawahish hai yar ki mein Lahore me aata jaata rahu aur aek bungalow own karu . Kya hai ki my grandfather was from Punjab.....Pakistans punjab

Welcome dear lakin police yahan bhi bohat tang karay gi aik locality se dosri locality mein jao gae to police ko batana paray ga.

Well, have you attained the coveted Middle Class status? (I’m not talking about higher or lower middle class). It’s neither. Defining "middle class" remains a challenge, as everyone wants to be in the middle regardless of their income. Instead of focusing on just the money in your bank, let's take a look at the lifestyle benchmarks that define middle class status:

Home Ownership

Do you own a house whose value is between Rs 30 and 60 lakhs?

Automobile Ownership

Have a car that costs between Rs 4 and 10 lakhs?

Health Coverage

A health insurance cover of at least Rs 10 lakhs?

Children’s Education

Are your children studying in Public schools that charge between Rs75,000 and Rs 1 lakh per year as fees? Or studying in colleges that cost more than Rs 3 Lakhs per year?

Plasma/LED/LCD TV 32” and above.

TVs in all bedrooms and maybe the living room too with at least one DVD/Blue Ray player.

Washing machine/dishwasher/clothes dryer/computer/iPad or equivalent.

These needless to say are a must.

Eating Out

Do you spend approx Rs 2000-5000 on eating out every month?

Vacations

At least one vacation abroad in two/three years.

Tax

Do you pay income tax of at least Rs 20,000 per year? (Does not apply to tax evaders!)

Club Membership

Are you a member of a reputed club in a metro.

If you’ve achieved these benchmarks, then congrats! You’ve made it to the Middle Class Club! Next stop? The Upper Middle Class! All the best!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

what are these in U.D dollar turns??

Well, have you attained the coveted Middle Class status? (I’m not talking about higher or lower middle class). It’s neither. Defining "middle class" remains a challenge, as everyone wants to be in the middle regardless of their income. Instead of focusing on just the money in your bank, let's take a look at the lifestyle benchmarks that define

middle class status:

Home Ownership -Do you own a house whose value is between Rs 30 and 60 lakhs?
NO, Living in father's house. 60Lac cannot buy a decent place to live :(

Automobile Ownership -Have a car that costs between Rs 4 and 10 lakhs?
NO, I10 se kam chala rahe hi

Health Coverage- A health insurance cover of at least Rs 10 lakhs?
NO, medical insurance only for 5Lac each for parent, wify and kids

Children’s Education-
Are your children studying in Public schools that charge between Rs75,000 and Rs 1 lakh per year as fees? Or studying in colleges that cost more than Rs 3 Lakhs per year?
NO, school cost <60k/ yr

Plasma/LED/LCD TV 32” and above. -TVs in all bedrooms and maybe the living room too with at least one DVD/Blue Ray player.
NO, No plasma, LCD (bought from LG employe welfare scheme thru a friend

YES, washing machine, laptop, iPad3 ..ye ye :victory:

Eating Out -Do you spend approx Rs 2000-5000 on eating out every month?
NO, Prefer home food (nice excuse to save money)

Vacations-At least one vacation abroad in two/three years.
YES , visited Nepal and pakistan border if that counts as foreign trip

Tax -Do you pay income tax of at least Rs 20,000 per year? (Does not apply to tax evaders!)
I'll not tell you, can 20k tax payer afford all listed above?

Club Membership Are you a member of a reputed club in a metro.
NO, I must move to metro city

If you’ve achieved these benchmarks, then congrats! You’ve made it to the Middle Class Club! Next stop? The Upper Middle Class! All the best!

3/10 Sigh need to do lot. I thought I've came long way from my father earning in 3 digits/month to current stage :undecided:. Time to apply for BPL card.

Home Ownership

Do you own a house whose value is between Rs 30 and 60 lakhs?

No ghar :(

Planning to buy one.

Automobile Ownership

Have a car that costs between Rs 4 and 10 lakhs?

Alto chal rahe hai....

Health Coverage

A health insurance cover of at least Rs 10 lakhs?

Pata nahi....

Children’s Education

Dono bhaiyo ki fee milkar 3 lakhs k upar ho jate hai...:lol:

Plasma/LED/LCD TV 32” and above.

TVs in all bedrooms and maybe the living room too with at least one DVD/Blue Ray player.

TV hai par plasma nahe hai...DVD player bhi hai

These needless to say are a must.

3 lappy hai aur ek computer hai...

Eating Out

Do you spend approx Rs 2000-5000 on eating out every month?

Finally qualified in atleast one of the parameters :cheers:

Vacations

At least one vacation abroad in two/three years.

Mera Bharat Mahan :cheers:

Tax

Do you pay income tax of at least Rs 20,000 per year? (Does not apply to tax evaders!)

isme me bhi qualified :tup:

Club Membership

Are you a member of a reputed club in a metro.

MP me koi metro city nahe hai :(

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

2/10....Time to aplly for Rs.600 per month...

Back
Top Bottom