What's new

10 Signs That You've Made It To Middle Class Status!

Enjoy your life in small non metro towns or even in villages???? Where there's no Pizza Hut, no Dominoes, no swanky shopping malls, no multiplexes, no Baskin Robbins, and no chicks?? Jeeez! :undecided: You must be from Laluland!! :lol:

you realy need to travel dude. just go to any small town, you'll learn what all you are missing in big cities

I think..if you made all these mentioned 10 criteria....you made it to lower level of rich class.....

The government says it is more than enough to live at Rs.44 per day and here are the middle class criterias....Whom to beleive ;)

Enjoy your life in small non metro towns or even in villages???? Where there's no Pizza Hut, no Dominoes, no swanky shopping malls, no multiplexes, no Baskin Robbins, and no chicks?? Jeeez! :undecided: You must be from Laluland!! :lol:
Dude, you really don't know India then. You think enjoying life means eating in Pizza Hut, Dominoes, shopping in malls, watching movies in multiplexes, and all these things ? Have you ever seen small town and village girls ?

I must say you have lame definition of enjoying life. Take a leave and explore. Get rid of this metro lifestyle, you will see what you have missed.

Delhi and Mumbai are still Mega cities but in a Metro city like Ahmedabad, 2 bedroom flats start from 1-1.5 crores in a nice area (not saying posh, just nice).

And bungalows are out of question.

Just booked a 3 bedroom villa in DLF lucknow for around Rs.55 lakh and it is expected to multipy 4 times within the next 5 years :woot:
If u have $$$ in India then there is no better investment than infrastructure

Well, have you attained the coveted Middle Class status? (I’m not talking about higher or lower middle class). It’s neither. Defining "middle class" remains a challenge, as everyone wants to be in the middle regardless of their income. Instead of focusing on just the money in your bank, let's take a look at the lifestyle benchmarks that define middle class status:

Home Ownership

Do you own a house whose value is between Rs 30 and 60 lakhs?

Automobile Ownership

Have a car that costs between Rs 4 and 10 lakhs?

Health Coverage

A health insurance cover of at least Rs 10 lakhs?

Children’s Education

Are your children studying in Public schools that charge between Rs75,000 and Rs 1 lakh per year as fees? Or studying in colleges that cost more than Rs 3 Lakhs per year?

Plasma/LED/LCD TV 32” and above.

TVs in all bedrooms and maybe the living room too with at least one DVD/Blue Ray player.

Washing machine/dishwasher/clothes dryer/computer/iPad or equivalent.

These needless to say are a must.

Eating Out

Do you spend approx Rs 2000-5000 on eating out every month?

Vacations

At least one vacation abroad in two/three years.

Tax

Do you pay income tax of at least Rs 20,000 per year? (Does not apply to tax evaders!)

Club Membership

Are you a member of a reputed club in a metro.

If you’ve achieved these benchmarks, then congrats! You’ve made it to the Middle Class Club! Next stop? The Upper Middle Class! All the best!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

So if somebody does not make few of these 10 Sign.....he is considered to be poor....

20k per year income tax only with other super duper 9 signs......

Just booked a 3 bedroom villa in DLF lucknow for around Rs.55 lakh and it is expected to multipy 4 times within the next 5 years :woot:
I bought two 2-bedroom flats in Perungudi, 6 km away on the outskirts of Chennai in 2005 for Rs 12 lakhs each as no one wanted to buy anything out there. After the 6-lane IT highway came up in 2008, the area developed into an IT hub with swanky shopping centers, hospitals et al. I sold them for Rs 50 lakhs each in 2010!! That's more than a 400% appreciation within 5 years!!! :woot:

Now if that was not a jackpot, then I don't know what is! :victory:

I bought two 2-bedroom flats in Perungudi, 6 km away on the outskirts of Chennai in 2005 for Rs 12 lakhs each as no one wanted to buy anything out there. After the 6-lane IT highway came up in 2008, the area developed into an IT hub with swanky shopping centers, hospitals et al. I sold them for Rs 50 lakhs each in 2010!! That's more than a 400% appreciation within 5 years!!! :woot:

Now if that was not a jackpot, then I don't know what is! :victory:

Jisne bhi ye kaha tha aekdum sahi kaha tha "Paise se paisa banta hai"

If u have $$$ in India then there is no better investment than infrastructure

Even if you don't have $$$ in India but outside invest in infrastructure in India. :lol:

NEVER invest into a speculative property boom unless you are into property business.

NEVER invest into a speculative property boom unless you are into property business.

Not in India - The only difference in India is when the property boom crashes, the profit margin levels come down but there will be no loss - the reason is large population.

Back
Top Bottom