What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
@Mr.Meap
Bub, if there are teachers like you, I guess it's a pretty good explanation of the poor
quality of Indian education,
Literacy Rates,
India: 75%
pakistan: 55%
Indian Education system is same as that of all countries meanwhile in pakistan, they learn,
1. They one all 4 wars.
2. India was a part of pakistan.
3. Columbus was looking for Pakistan and accidentally found America.
4. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were Indian Cities nuked by pakistan.
:omghaha:
Next time think before telling Indian Education poor which is ranked much better than your country.
read my post thoroughly, I gave an example of Aztecs and Red Indians. If you can't read, not my fault. Good evening.
You mean you tagged to me to exactly say what I was saying? o_O Or you were trying to divert the topic.
Anyway, I brought you back there. :D

@Zibago
I dont know why there are so many god
damn Niazis,Ranghars,Legharis,Bhuttos in
Pakistan and as far as i remember thise
guys dont claim Arab ancestory keep your
bs to yourself.
Yaar I told you naa, you no nothing about your friends.: D

Half of Pakistan isnt even inside South Asia
and IVC started from Mehrgarh present day
North Balochistan.
That was also part of Greater India before Partition.

South Americans even didnt have a proper numbering sustem its a mystery how the constructed so many pyramids without knowledge of basic geometry

The harrapan priest is ours lol
Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg
nope he's Modi, an ancient Indian.

Okay, ladies and gentlemen,:D I know you guys will be missing me, :cool: I'm going for study for my further exams for promotions. I will be replying you guys at night.
:bye:

@Mr.Meap
Literacy Rates,
Indian Education system is same as that of all countries meanwhile in pakistan, they learn,

Next time think before telling Indian Education poor which is ranked much better than your country.

You mean you tagged to me to exactly say what I was saying? o_O Or you were trying to divert the topic.

@Zibago

Quality dum dum, where are your sources for what you've mentioned, unless you were planning on trolling...(we know the quality of Indian education, you are a testament to it.)
I quoted your post, look for it,
Unless you can't find a source for the aforementioned comments, remove them, and you're the one diverting the topic.
And it was British India before partition, or another common term called the subcontinent.
Ustaad :haha::sarcastic:

Quality dum dum, where are your sources for what you've mentioned, unless you were planning on trolling...(we know the quality of Indian education, you are a testament to it.)
Unless you can't find a source for the aforementioned comments, remove them, and you're the one diverting the topic.
And it was British India before partition, or another common term called the subcontinent.

Persians called it Hindustan .
Greeks called it India
Arabs called it Al Hind
water_bomb_2_text.gif

@Mr.Meap
Literacy Rates,

@Zibago

Greater India is just a vague term like greater Middle East

lolz pyramid does have power if you put meat in it the meat does not rot. type in shaving blade pyramid in google. the blade resharpens. this is why pharaoh body did not rot. you have to be careful as Muslims we are not allowed to pursue this type magic it to do with some kind of new age religion. experiments have been done on plants under pyramid and they grow faster and healthier. some people think it portal to jinn world time dimension. where you think tesla and other famous scientist get their knowledge from? . here type in orgone in youtube, apparently if made properly it can be used to bring good energy in your house or if made wrong you can attract negativity and bad things happen. some people put under their electricity meter and got cheaper electric or in car more mileage. some of the people were throwing lot of orgones under cell phone towers and then they were pursed by black helicopters. The reason why they did this is to combat bad electricity energy given out by towers.

here is an example of orgone (made from resin and bits of small scraps of copper,steel,aluminium, layers)

WIKI-Orgone.jpg

energy.JPG
images

0c8eb6ca8b202cac0e2d44b0724d4a25.jpg

Last edited:

Greater India is related to cultural extent of India .
Land between Himalayas and Indian Ocean , Is the ancient geographical term for Bharat .( In India )
India is ancient geographical term for Land beyond Indus .( Outside India )

Gabbar is back :guns:

Quality dum dum, where are your sources for what you've mentioned, unless you were planning on trolling...
List of countries by literacy rate because literacy is first step of education.
(we know the quality of Indian education, you are a testament to it.)
That is why pakistani students come to Chennai for degrees. :omghaha:
A country whose more than half females are illiterate is telling me about Indian Education system.
In Indian Forums, foreign members commonly praise achievements and speed of Indian Edu system.
First, time a guy, that even a pakistani whose education system is similar to Africa :rofl: is telling Indian Education system poor.
Ask topics now from me and I will give you links. I'm not your servant who'll be doing things like idiots.
Gave you link of literacy, ask some more.
And British was Greater India before Partition and that Greater India was also Bharatvarsh before partition. :D

Wait a minute you mister, your aim is to prove that Pakistanis aren't Indians.
In that case, how do you guys have right to partition Indian Territory and making a Pakistan. You should simply go from wherever you were.

In that case, how do you guys have right to partition Indian Territory and making a Pakistan. You should simply go from wherever you were.

A country whose more than half females are illiterate is telling me about Indian Education system.
In Indian Forums, foreign members commonly praise achievements and speed of Indian Edu system.
First, time a guy, that even a pakistani whose education system is similar to Africa :rofl: is telling Indian Education system poor.

Ask topics now from me and I will give you links. I'm not your servant who'll be doing things like idiots.

And British was Greater India before Partition and that Greater India was also Bharatvarsh before partition. :D

Where did i say Pakistan was not partitioned from British India which was a land colony which was formed after invading many small countries?

Where did i say Pakistan was not partitioned from British India which was a land colony which was formed after invading many small countries?
There was a single country Bharatvarsh which sometimes had been as a kingdom and sometimes as small states.
What's your purpose of trolling? You want to prove Federation of India actually a Union of India? Sorry, but your Principles aren't applicable here.

@Zibago and if your method is right, China will also not be called a country.

Look at the people of Hunza how much Indian are they, neither did they follow Hinduism, Pakhtuns too, the had a Pashtunwali, study about it, they're racially different, linguistically, and religiously. Ustaad

If India was so great in education, no Indian would leave it to study abroad, so shove it.
And stop derailing.

[QUOTE ="Sorry Shaktimaan, post: 7935299, member: 173715"]British India was still India just like French Vietnam was still Vietnam , British Burma was still Burma , qing China was still China , Portuguese Brazil was still Brazil and French Congo was still Congo you blithering nitwit . Also India had become a member of UN in 1945 and didnt have to apply for fresh membership like pak and bangladesh after partition and just got the seat of British India because it was considered the successor of British India by UN and the entire world . So modern India is the successor state of British India and has legitimate claims on everyththing belonging to pre partition India except territories that comprise pak and bangla off course[/QUOTE]

There you go, "legitimate claims on everything belonging to pre partition india except that compromise Pakistan and Bangladesh". Cheerios.

Look at the people of Hunza how much Indian are they, neither did they follow Hinduism,
Talking like if only Hindus live in India. o_O
Pakhtuns too, the had a Pashtunwali, study about it, they're racially different, linguistically, and religiously. Ustaad
I have studied so better for you is to make a list of races originated from India. :D

If India was so great in education,
I just said India>>>>pakistan in terms of education. I never said we are best. Actually, it's pakistani education system which sucks.
Some of Indians go abroad for studies and lot of Africans and pakistanis come here for studies
no Indian would leave it to study abroad, so shove it.
And stop derailing.
For every Indian student leaving his country, 40 pakistanis do so.:D

"She (India) has left indelible imprints on one fourth of the human race in the course of a long succession of centuries. She has the right to reclaim ... her place amongst the great nations summarizing and symbolizing the spirit of humanity. From Persia to the Chinese sea, from the icy regions of Siberia to Islands of Java and Borneo, India has propagated her beliefs, her tales, and her civilization!"
:namaste:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom