What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
@Zibago
The harrapan priest is ours lol
Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg
No, you got it in territory after partition. India was on that territory in ancient time. Or if you guys also if want to have history with Ancient Signature and Identity, come back to India. We will welcome you. :D

dont know what your talking about :coffee:

Telling you about the priest.

The harrpan priest is ours lol
Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg
No, you got it in territory after partition. India was on that territory in ancient time. Or if you guys also if want to have history with Ancient Signature and Identity, come back to India. We will welcome you. :D[/QUOTE]
What if India used to be a part of Ancient Pakistan, come back to Pakistan, we welcome you. ;)

What if India used to be a part of Ancient Pakistan, come back to Pakistan, we welcome you. ;)
But it's simply not. :D
ideology of pakistan came in 1940, while the name Bharat is about 5000 years old. :partay:
So, don't distort history, pakistan has no history before Jinnah.

maybe as they say immitation is best form of flattery and since all south indian tempels which you are reffering to are called "VIMAN" maybe thats what rest of the world was trying to immitate :coffee:
Yep, a point to be noted. :thanks:
Hey, Egyptian and Indian Civilizations are world's two oldest civilizations. Do these similarities point about their co existence and contact between them? :)

@Mr.Meap I searched Google for top 10 oldest countries and honestly put the first link which I found on search.
Top 10 Oldest Countries in the world
You can go for more searches but you'll find same results. And if you still don't believe in truth, you can go to hell.

ideology of pakistan came in 1940, while the name Bharat is about 5000 years old. :partay:

Hey, Egyptian and Indian Civilizations are world's two oldest civilizations. Do these similarities point about their co existence and contact between them? :)
well there are many proofs of ancient indias ties with ancient egypt but as for simmilarities im no historian :coffee:

Apart from the Svastika to a very small extent only, none of these are mysteries!

Clamps are the most useful fastener, still used in many forms in most modern constructs.
Dolmens are like children's camp huts but with stones instead of branches.
Pyramids are what you build before you learn to stack blocks well enough to go higher.
Hands are one of 4 marvels of the human body, the visibly acting one in painting to boot.
Flying monsters are found in all human cultures for evident reasons ( flying elephants could kill humans just by bombing us with their poop ).
Priest were the initial rendering of higher functions : doctor, sage, psychologist, link to God.
Pine is the most universally distributed of major trees and source of first drug : mushrooms.

ETC.

As for sticking out tongues, I do that myself when either ecstatic or berserk. Many animals do.
From what I heard from the latter employ, it seems that it is highly frightening to some victims.

Anyhow, all in all, shoddy journalism by someone lacking in general culture on a slow news day.
IMHoO only of course, Tay.

The India you live in today is nothing more than a British colony, same goes with Pakistan and Bangladesh, and many nations in the world, Peru isn't Aztec or Mayan. US isn't Red Indian, same goes with Mexico and so on.
Good day to you.

well there are many proofs of ancient indias ties with ancient egypt but as for simmilarities im no historian :coffee:
Agree, because who will take pain for search history when your country is emerging at enormous rate to rewrite the history. :D
Regards :namaste:
@Mr.Meap where are you?
:angry: I brought a significant time from much serious and sane Indian Defence Forums. Why?
Because people like you can entertain me with your extra ordinary knowledge of history. :D
And now you aren't telling me some more fairy tails, :(
, that's not fair. :P
:D

@Mr.Meap I searched Google for top 10 oldest countries and honestly put the first link which I found on search.
Top 10 Oldest Countries in the world
You can go for more searches but you'll find same results. And if you still don't believe in truth, you can go to hell.

Where's Persia?, Babylonians?.
Crescent Valley civilization?. When you don't know jack about anything I suggest you do your research.
And be careful with your tone, if that's how you speak to your kith and kin, it gives a whole picture of how you're raised up.

@Mr.Meap
The India you live in today is nothing more than a
British colony,
There was no Britain 5000 years ago. :D
same goes with Pakistan and
Bangladesh,
No they are Indian Colonies
and many nations in the world, Peru
isn't Aztec or Mayan.
Call them on this forum also and they will tell you how to respect a country. :D
US isn't Red Indian,
because 95% red Indians were killed. US is only country which can be called a British Colony.
same
goes with Mexico and so on.
you proved your level of knowledge
Good day to you.
You need regards more than me. :D
Crescent Valley civilization?. When you don't know jack about anything I suggest you do your research.
And be careful with your tone, if that's how you speak to your kith and kin, it gives a whole picture of how you're raised up.
Your Quote. :sarcastic:
Now, let me answer.

Where's Persia?
Iran's ancient name is Persia Mr. Intelligent,
Babylonians?.
Or I say historical civizations on territotries of Turks and Arabs. :D
Crescent Valley civilization?
Found in same region just an era difference.
That writer wrote names simply of today's but idiot like you not no names of any country. I'm feared that you'll call someday India and Bharat are different civilizations. :D
Learn names of countries in different eras before reaching to any conclusion. :D

If understood now, go and read names of countries.
:angry:

Last edited:
what if i told you those ancient persians/parsis as we call them still live in india and we had ties with them too all thru owr history and so with babylonians + go and google about similarities bewteen yezidies and ancient hindus specially about there god malik taus which is mirror image of owr lord shivas son kartikeya and the story of his nine angels and there ritual of yagya and tilak and simmilarities in shape there tempels with owrs ..... cheers mate :coffee:

@Mr.Meap

There was no Britain 5000 years ago. :D
No they are Indian Colonies

Call them on this forum also and they will tell you how to respect a country. :D

because 95% red Indians were killed. US is only country which can be called a British Colony.

you proved your level of knowledge

You need regards more than me. :D

Your Quote. :sarcastic:
Now, let me answer.

Iran's ancient name is Persia Mr. Intelligent,
Or I say historical civizations on territotries of Turks and Arabs. :D

Found in same region just an era difference.
That writer wrote names simply of today's but idiot like you not no names of any country. I'm feared that you'll call someday India and Bharat are different civilizations. :D
Learn names of countries in different eras before reaching to any conclusion. :D

If understood now, go and read names of countries.
:angry:

India itself is an ex colony, no need to fall into an identity crisis.
Bub, Read about the Red Indian and Aztec rivalry, and how the Spaniards exploited it.
US is as much a British Colony as India, deal with it.

I asked where is Persia on the list... A list listing names of ancient civilizations forgetst o put Persia in it, I would doubt it's authenticity.
FYI
Early civilizations in the crescent valley date far past 9000 years, waaaaaay before "India". The list fails to mention that too.
So all in all I've presented you flaws in your list, and if your ability to comprehend is weaker than global average, resort to keeping quiet rather than insulting others. Good evening.

[QUOTE GURU DUTT, post: 7934429, member: 133902"]what if i told you those ancient persians/parsis as we call them still live in india and we had ties with them too all thru owr history and so with babylonians + go and google about similarities bewteen yezidies and ancient hindus specially about there god malik taus which is mirror image of owr lord shivas son kartikeya and the story of his nine angels and there ritual of yagya and tilak and simmilarities in shape there tempels with owrs ..... cheers mate :coffee:[/QUOTE]
Those Parsis live in Pakistan too, so you basically agreed with me.
Stories Mr. DUTT are not a valid way to prove history.
Good evening to you too.

India itself is an ex colony, no need to fall into an identity crisis.
We are successors of Ancient Indians. But pakistanis say they are not. Whole world speaks same except pakistanis. Guess who is in identity crisis.
Pakis- sometimes guessing themselves Arabians, Israelites, Turks, Mongols and Persians and as they all denied, they are trying to deny Indian History and claiming that they are ancient. How funny. :D
Bub, Read about the Red Indian and Aztec rivalry, and how the Spaniards exploited it.
India had no direct contacts with Aztecs. :rofl:
And Spanish never attacked India. Those were Portuguese, French and British who invaded us.
Where do you learn history.
US is as much a British Colony as India, deal with it.
No benefit of speaking things without logic because in a British colony, British should live.
That's applicable on US, UK and Australia, New Zealand but there are no Britishers in India.

I asked where is Persia on the list... A list listing names of ancient civilizations forgetst o put Persia in it, I would doubt it's authenticity.
Check the list again. :D because Persia is another name of Iran

Early civilizations in the crescent valley date far past 9000 years,
There were no civilizations 9000 years ago. :D
Only you could be only civilized guy at that time. :D
thwaaaaaay before "India".
India 5000 years old is just 500 years younger than Oldest civilization Egypt.
The list fails to mention that too.
Who is stopping you from searching another list. :partay: but unfortunately history is constant so in every list you'll find almost same results. where India is one of oldest civilizations and pakistan's identity is unknown.
So all in all I've presented you flaws in your list,
That's not my list. Search and post a list which proves India has no identity or pakistan has an identity. I will know you then.
and if your ability to comprehend is weaker than global average,
Then think about yourself. You are even weaker than me. :D
resort to keeping quiet
I'm typing quietly without speaking a word.:D
rather than insulting others. Good evening.
I can't insult a person who have already lost his respect by making fairy tales.
You have no logic, no links to prove anything. Just singing constantly a song aimlessly like stupids. :D

We agreed because pakistan was once our part. :D
Don't live in LA LA Land. You should never forget your identity. :D --- You are Indian Indian Indian Inadian Indian Indian. :D
Then, kindly prove something to us or sit aside quietly. :D

@GURU DUTT
Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good pakistani?
:inshallah:
pakistan has spoken means Allah Talha has spoken.
Now, no fact or history of us petty Indians will be applicable to their great nation. :omghaha:
pakis have full right to choose their history.
They have right to call themselves Indians, Iranians, Arabians, Turks, Mongols, Israelites, Chinese, Americans, Russians, Europeans, Africans and even Aliens. We have no right to stop someone from daydreaming. :D

We are successors of Ancient Indians. But pakistanis say they are not. Whole world speaks same except pakistanis. Guess who is in identity crisis.
Pakis- sometimes guessing themselves Arabians, Israelites, Turks, Mongols and Persians and as they all denied, they are trying to deny Indian History and claiming that they are ancient. How funny. :D

And Spanish never attacked India. Those were Portuguese, French and British who invaded us.

No benefit of speaking things without logic because in a British colony, British should live.
That's applicable on US, UK and Australia, New Zealand but there are no Britishers in India.

Who is stopping you from searching another list. :partay: but unfortunately history is constant so in every list you'll find almost same results. where India is one of oldest civilizations and pakistan's identity is unknown.
That's noty list. Search and post a list which proves India has no identity or pakistan has an identity. I will know you then.

I can't insult a person who have already lost his respect by making fairy tales.
You have no logic, no links to prove anything. Just singing constantly a song aimlessly like stupids. :D

Don't live in LA LA Land. You should never forget your identity. :D --- You are Indian Indian Indian Inadian Indian Indian. :D

@GURU DUTT
Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good ****.
Now, no fact or history of us petty Indians will be applicable to their great nation. :omghaha:
They have right to call themselves Indians, Iranians, Arabians, Turks, Mongols, Israelites, Chinese, Americans, Russians, Europeans, Africans and even Aliens. We have no right to stop someone from daydreaming. :D

Do you know who Red Indian's are?. You retarded kid, talking with you will be impossible after this :D. Dunno where you study, I've heard of Indian schools giving low quality education, and this is the testament to it.
@Zibago @WAJsal @Color_Less_Sky ,this kid things Red Indians are..... :D. I'll tag an American too @Viper0011, enlighten him.

[

[QUOTE GURU DUTT, post: 7934429, member: 133902"]what if i told you those ancient persians/parsis as we call them still live in india and we had ties with them too all thru owr history and so with babylonians + go and google about similarities bewteen yezidies and ancient hindus specially about there god malik taus which is mirror image of owr lord shivas son kartikeya and the story of his nine angels and there ritual of yagya and tilak and simmilarities in shape there tempels with owrs ..... cheers mate :coffee:[/QUOTE]

Good evening to you too.[/QUOTE]

are you sure you googled about yezidies and there similarities to hindusim :azn:
try again sweety i know you can do better then we shal talk ok :coffee:

That's not my list. Search and post a list which proves India has no identity or pakistan has an identity. I will know you then.

@GURU DUTT
Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good pakistani?
jane do sirji bachha abhi kachha hai he thinks he is realy smart :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom