What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
well raj kapoor was always a free thinking man like me but what do you know about mandakini :azn:

yeah yeah, one song Vs a full movie,

you are missing the point here.

Ancient Hindu-stan was very sexy, and since BJP is on a crusade to revive ancient india
I hope the same is allowed in cinema.

Sonam kapoor won't last forever ... time to act is now.

Dont you have some al warred and mobaa link signals to block they are latest isis saajish
gatling_gun.gif
shooting-guns.gif

There are several stupas in Taxilla, i can show similar images when i visited that place. 2000 years old stupas and monasteries.

Right upto afghanistan too. But nobody says "afghani" when they see a buddha statue, do they?

Otoh pakistan honors arab and central asians, some of who never even set foot on pakistan. Tipu too never set foot on pakistani soil. Nobody complains when you claim them because you stand for a particular ideology. Hence you guys should not complain when we also claim IVC. Not to mention some of the largest IVC sites and the only port is in India.

2. Pyramids Were Built For Unknown Purpose That We Are Not Able To Explain

Most people think of Egypt when the word “pyramid” is mentioned. Although the Egyptian pyramids are today most well-known and keep attracting tourists, we must not forget that pyramids were built worldwide in ancient times.
Despite the claim that the pyramid was a tomb, a number of Egyptologists do recognize that the intent of the pyramid still remains a mystery. Some of the investigated pyramids are astronomically aligned, while others reveal strange energy properties. The truth is that the purpose of constructing pyramids is still unknown.
Almost all Indian Temples (specially in South India) are Pyramids. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom