What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
Do you know who Red Indian's are?. You retarded kid, talking with you will be impossible after this :D. Dunno where you study, I've heard of Indian schools giving low quality education, and this is the testament to it.
@Zibago @WAJsal @Color_Less_Sky ,this kid things Red Indians are..... :D. I'll tag an American too @Viper0011, enlighten him.
hugh.gif
indien.gif
Indian_flag.gif

We are successors of Ancient Indians. But pakistanis say they are not. Whole world speaks same except pakistanis. Guess who is in identity crisis.
Pakis- sometimes guessing themselves Arabians, Israelites, Turks, Mongols and Persians and as they all denied, they are trying to deny Indian History and claiming that they are ancient. How funny. :D
Indus civilization is different to that of India. It has it's own distinction. completely different to that of India. Indians so desperate to claim it as their own. :hitwall: Pashtun, Baloch history is also much different to that of India, how can you claim us to be successor of Ancient India? No sense bro.
@Atanz , detail please...

Last edited:
We are successors of Ancient Indians. But pakistanis say they are not. Whole world speaks same except pakistanis. Guess who is in identity crisis.
Pakis- sometimes guessing themselves Arabians, Israelites, Turks, Mongols and Persians and as they all denied, they are trying to deny Indian History and claiming that they are ancient. How funny. :D

India had no direct contacts with Aztecs. :rofl:
And Spanish never attacked India. Those were Portuguese, French and British who invaded us.
Where do you learn history.

No benefit of speaking things without logic because in a British colony, British should live.
That's applicable on US, UK and Australia, New Zealand but there are no Britishers in India.

Check the list again. :D because Persia is another name of Iran

There were no civilizations 9000 years ago. :D
Only you could be only civilized guy at that time. :D

India 5000 years old is just 500 years younger than Oldest civilization Egypt.

Who is stopping you from searching another list. :partay: but unfortunately history is constant so in every list you'll find almost same results. where India is one of oldest civilizations and pakistan's identity is unknown.
That's not my list. Search and post a list which proves India has no identity or pakistan has an identity. I will know you then.

Then think about yourself. You are even weaker than me. :D

I'm typing quietly without speaking a word.:D
I can't insult a person who have already lost his respect by making fairy tales.
You have no logic, no links to prove anything. Just singing constantly a song aimlessly like stupids. :D

We agreed because pakistan was once our part. :D
Don't live in LA LA Land. You should never forget your identity. :D --- You are Indian Indian Indian Inadian Indian Indian. :D

Then, kindly prove something to us or sit aside quietly. :D

@GURU DUTT
Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good pakistani?
:inshallah:
pakistan has spoken means Allah Talha has spoken.
Now, no fact or history of us petty Indians will be applicable to their great nation. :omghaha:
pakis have full right to choose their history.
They have right to call themselves Indians, Iranians, Arabians, Turks, Mongols, Israelites, Chinese, Americans, Russians, Europeans, Africans and even Aliens. We have no right to stop someone from daydreaming. :D

Another Indian who presumes bullshit where do Pakistanis claim all are Arabs or Persian ?

Another Indian who presumes bullshit where do Pakistanis claim all are Arabs or Persian ?
He is desperate to claim Indus civilization is a part of Indian civilization, and that our ancestors were Indians. dude, our history is much different, desperation.

Indus civilization is different to that of India. It has it's own distinction. completely different to that of India. Indians so desperate to claim it as their own. :hitwall: Pashtun, Baloch history is also much different to that of India, how can you claim us to be successor of Ancient India? No sense bro.
@Atanz , detail please...

The kid doesn't know who are Red Indians, thinks they're Indians, he's a special one alright.

I have quoted @Joe Shearer .

I would like him to explain it to you. I have bothered to post it ONLY because of you. Otherwise I usually ignore these claims. Reality is a tough bullet to bite. I will leave that to him and you. Adios.
Desperation. Just a couple of days ago your fellow country men was saying all Pakistanis were low-cast hindu converts. Desperation, new level achieved.

Desperation. Just a couple of days ago your fellow country men was saying all Pakistanis were low-cast hindu converts. Desperation, new level achieved.
Ok. I speak for myself. I don't care if x,y,z calls Pakistanis aliens or superhuman or otherwise. I have quoted Joe on the subject that he truly excels in. If he wishes to, he will answer. :tup:

Do you know who Red Indian's are?
Red Indians are the indigenous people of Americas but a large part of their population was wiped out later by Spanish and Western
immigrants. Funny thing is that you asked me about Red Indians while I was talking about Ancient Indians. :D Looks you can't differentiate between them. :omghaha:
You retarded kid,
I'm a teacher, talk with respect. :angry:
talking with you will be impossible after this :D.
Impossible for me also, even weakest students of my class do better than you.
Dunno where you study,I've heard of Indian schools giving low quality education
As India's score is 15 times better than you in sector of education, what will be quality of your education? :D
and this is the testament to it.
@Zibago @WAJsal @Color_Less_Sky ,this kid things Red Indians are..... :D. I'll tag an American too @Viper0011, enlighten him.
Tag that American guy properly so that he can laugh on you properly.

Indus civilization is different to that of India. It has it's own distinction completely different to that of India.
Wow! a country is different from itself. :confused:
Indians so desperate to claim it as their own.
We don't need to claim 7.02 billion people of world out of 720 billion has accepted that it's ours. Just 180 million have a problem.
Hit your head harder on that wall till it gets at right position. :D
Pashtun, Baloch history is also much different to that of India,
Clearly, there's a caste system in Islamic Republic of Pakistan which is more like India. Simply, you guys are originated from us. :D
how can you claim us to be successor of Ancient India? No sense bro.
Just like a son claims to have blood of his father.
But for pakistanis, looks like that they gget a serious butthurt whenever they watch history, so, also want Indians to forget their history. :D
Butthurt.jpeg

@GURU DUTT
jane do sirji bachha abhi kachha hai he thinks he is realy smart :sarcastic:
Main bhi teacher hun bhai Sahab, bachhon ki sikhana hi meri duty hai.
@Zibago
Another Indians who presume bullshits where do pakistanis claim all are Arabs or Persian.
Looks you don't know anything about your friends.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Red Indians are the indigenous people of Americas but a large part of their population was wiped out later by Spanish and Western
immigrants. Funny thing is that you asked me about Red Indians while I was talking about Ancient Indians. :D Looks you can't differentiate between them. :omghaha:

I dont know why there are so many god damn Niazis,Ranghars,Legharis,Bhuttos in Pakistan and as far as i remember thise guys dont claim Arab ancestory keep your bs to yourself

Pakistanis are ethnic Bharatiyas with Islam as their predominant religion. Those who found themselves on the other side of the line drawn as early as 70 years before.@Joe Shearer
Half of Pakistan isnt even inside South Asia and IVC started from Mehrgarh present day North Balochistan

Half of Pakistan isnt even inside South Asia and IVC started from Mehrgarh present day North Balochistan
Punjab is Punjab, Sindh is Sindh, Gandhar is Gandhar, Hinglaj is Hinglaj - all historic Bharatiya sites. Anyway - Joe sir will answer your queries. I will not respond to any further posts here. They are irrelevant for this thread, and I am personally not very interested to debate Pakistani's sole right to the ISVC.

Bub, if there are teachers like you, I guess it's a pretty good explanation of the poor quality of Indian education,
FYI, read my post thoroughly, I gave an example of Aztecs and Red Indians. If you can't read, not my fault.
Good evening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom