What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
We don't need to claim 7.02 billion people of world out of 720 billion has accepted that it's ours. Just 180 million have a problem.
:o:
Despite all the respect due to a people of great mathematicians,
I've always had a problem with how Indians split the powers of 10!
:what:

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone, :-) Tay.

We don't need to claim 7.02 billion people of world out of 720 billion has accepted that it's ours. Just 180 million have a problem.
Some proof will help... Kindly give this a read:
Indus Valley Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I have desperate people none like you...Why the desperation?

@Atanz , kindly teach this 'Teacher' a lesson of history.

Ok. I speak for myself. I don't care if x,y,z calls Pakistanis aliens or superhuman or otherwise. I have quoted Joe on the subject that he truly excels in. If he wishes to, he will answer. :tup:
Had hotey hai yar.

Some proof will help... Kindly give this a read:
Indus Valley Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I have desperate people none like you...Why the desperation?

@Atanz , kindly teach this 'Teacher' a lesson of history.

Had hotey hai yar.
Lolzzz..... What do you wanna prove me by link?
I know about Indus Valley Civilization. As I told before, at the time of Indus valley civilization, there was nothing like pakistan. Pak is an ideology not areal country.
Got Indus Civilization on your territory you're claiming that those your ancestors, in that case you'll call those Indians pakistani whose family came to Modern India after partition.
Or if you want to be called successors of People of Indus Valley Civilization, you need to accept common ancestry with Indians which you'll never accept.
How many times I will have to teach you that
Territorial definition is useless to describe your history as you have been a part of India long ago.
@WAJsal you made my day. :lol:
I was getting bored but thanks for replying. Now, I'm laughing my chair off.
There is only one way to justify existence of Ancient Pakistan:
Pak is a holy piece of Moon which suddenly fell from the Moon.
Because there was no pakistan on earth before that.
:D
Just one explanation for your theory of Ancient Pakistan :
Ideology of pak came in 1940 by Jinnah and territory was defined on papers between Nehru and Jinnah.
The day when you got apart, you lost every right on Indian History. Your history starts from 1940 and ends in your freedom.:angry:
That's all.

I know about Indus Valley Civilization. As I told before, at the time of Indus valley civilization, there was nothing like pakistan. Pak is an ideology not areal country.
Got Indus Civilization on your territory you're claiming that those your ancestors, in that case you'll call those Indians pakistani whose family came to Modern India after partition.
Or if you want to be called successors of People of Indus Valley Civilization, you need to accept common ancestry with Indians which you'll never accept.
[COLOR="FF0000"]Territorial definition is useless to describe your history as you have been a part of India long ago.[/COLOR]

Ideology of pak came in 1940 by Jinnah and territory was defined on papers between Nehru and Jinnah.
The day when you got apart, you lost every right on Indian History. Your history starts from 1940 and ends in your freedom.:angry:
That's all.
And you are a teacher. It is our history, it cannot be erased, you can't claim it, as Indus civilization is our history, not Indian. Some common sense will help.
Your history starts from 1940 and ends in your freedom.:angry:
Logic applied: made my day.

[COLOR="FF0000"]Territorial definition is useless to describe your history as you have been a part of India long ago.[/COLOR]

That's all.
And you are a teacher. It is our history, it cannot be erased, you can't claim it, as Indus civilization is our history, not Indian. Some common sense will help.
Your history starts from 1940 and ends in your freedom.:angry:

I did not claim that, stop lying.

At first R.I.P. History. :rip: :pray:
And you are a teacher. It is our history, it cannot be erased,
Means you are Indians. :D
you can't claim it, as Indus civilization is our history,
Ulta chor kotwal ko dante? :crazy:
not Indian.
Kushan Empire- Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia.
Gupta Empire- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mouryan Empire- Wikipedia- the free encyclopedia
Just like different parts of China were controlled by different dynasties, same for India.
Info China countries (Vietnam, Laos) etc. were part of China is past, similarly, we have ruled every part of subcontinent. Yes, Nepal, Burma and Sri Lanka are then even distinct, countries but that's not applicable on pak.
List of Indian Monarchs- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some common sense will help.
Because common sense isn't so common in pak. :D
You mean that if Baluchistan get freedom from pak, they will have right to claim pakistani history, just like you are claiming ours. :laugh:

I did not claim that, stop lying.
Cheating, apni baat se ni palatna. :nono:

@NIA @GURU DUTT
My dear friends, yet I'm not a psychiatrist, I've got some experience today, which have increased my IQ level about Pakland comments.
Sharing with you as a teacher :) :
1. Pakistanis are so unpredictable and they can claim anything without logic.
2. Madarsaa education is very harmful for mental balance.
3. Pakistanis can make any claim but can't prove a $h1t. :D
They will keep cramminf we are real probably that they may not forget. :lol:
4. Pakistanis are so provoking. :angry:
They will irritate and frustrate you so much that you can't stop yourself from putting their loose screws and wiring tight.
I'm also trying to tolerate my best but these pakistani gems are crossing limits of trolling again and again.
:enough:

That's all
Logic applied. Are you off your meds? get a life troll.

You mean that if Baluchistan get freedom from pak, they will have right to claim pakistani history, just like you are claiming ours. :laugh:
Indus civilization is our's you retard, how can you claim it? how? answer the how.

@NIA @GURU DUTT
My dear friends, yet I'm not a psychiatrist, I've got some experience today, which have increased my IQ level about Pakland comments.
They will irritate and frustrate you so much that you can't stop yourself from putting their loose screws and wiring tight.
I'm also trying to tolerate my best but these pakistani gems are crossing limits of trolling again and again.

well thing is they are actually too confused and too frustrated about actually who they really are as they know they are indians but dont want to be called indians and that is mostly deu to the false racial bravado drilled into them and when they come across hard facts which are totally against everything they were fed on thru genrations they loose there balance and do what irritates any sane person looking for some sane answers to his own quest .... i hope you understand what i mean ..... cheers mate :coffee:

well thing is they are actually too confused and too frustrated about actually who they really are as they know they are indians
Our history is different to that of India. You are desperate to claim Indus civilazation as yours, when it isn't. Desperation, desperation. Get a life trolls.

Mate.. Thats a pic of Ankor Wat.. Not a Indian temple and it has nothing to do with pine cones
Lol,that's a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and made by the Hindu king of Khmer empire Suryavarmana II.So,in all essence that's an Indian temple because it was constructed by the Hindus:coffee:!!

Last edited:
well thing is they are actually too confused and too frustrated about actually who they really are as they know they are indians but dont want to be called indians and that is mostly deu to the false racial bravado drilled into them and when they come across hard facts which are totally against everything they were fed on thru genrations they loose there balance and do what irritates any sane person looking for some sane answers to his own quest .... i hope you understand what i mean ..... cheers mate :coffee:
They have got too much delusions about themselves. Don't they? :D
Our history is different to that of India. You are desperate to claim Indus civilazation as yours, when it isn't. Desperation, desperation. Get a life trolls.
Okay, let's rip off all the facts and logics. You are right and I'm wrong. Now, happy? :D

Lol,that's a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and made by the Hindu king of Khmer empire Suryavarmana II.So,in all essence that an Indian temple because it was constructed by the Hindus:coffee:!!
there are many documentorries that show its a hindu temple but thre pride dosent lets them understand that as to most of them history onli started when they are told it started :lol:

They have got too much delusions about themselves. Don't they? :D

Okay, let's rip off all the facts and logics. You are right and I'm wrong. Now, happy? :D
write and wrong about what :o:

I haven't seen delusional people like you. claiming Indus civilization as yours, get a life.

Means you are Indians. :D

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante? :crazy:

Kushan Empire- Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia.
Gupta Empire- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mouryan Empire- Wikipedia- the free encyclopedia
Just like different parts of China were controlled by different dynasties, same for India.
Info China countries (Vietnam, Laos) etc. were part of China is past, similarly, we have ruled every part of subcontinent. Yes, Nepal, Burma and Sri Lanka are then even distinct, countries but that's not applicable on pak.
List of Indian Monarchs- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because common sense isn't so common in pak. :D

Cheating, apni baat se ni palatna. :nono:

@NIA @GURU DUTT
Desperation.......
Maintain god damn distance

Lol,that's a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and made by the Hindu king of Khmer empire Suryavarmana II.So,in all essence that an Indian temple because it was constructed by the Hindus:coffee:!!

there are many documentorries that show its a hindu temple but thre pride dosent lets them understand that as to most of them history onli started when they are told it started

Just because it's a Hindu temple does'nt make it Indian.. Maybe in you're fantasy Bollywood but not in the real world..

There are Buddhist Temples all over the orient.. Does'nt make them all Indian either.. Time to take your head out your own arse and see reality, Cos constantly smelling your own shit makes your brain go wonkey and delusional

Just because it's a Hindu temple does'nt make it Indian.. Maybe in you're fantasy Bollywood but not in the real world..

There are Buddhist Temples all over the orient.. Does'nt make them all Indian either.. Time to take your head out your own arse and see reality
Okay,whatever floats that boat of yours Mr.Hamburger:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom