What's new

10 Remarkable Similarities Between Ancient Civilizations

Is there a need to re write History ?

• Total voters
"She (India) has left indelible imprints on one fourth of the human race in the course of a long succession of centuries. She has the right to reclaim ... her place amongst the great nations summarizing and symbolizing the spirit of humanity. From Persia to the Chinese sea, from the icy regions of Siberia to Islands of Java and Borneo, India has propagated her beliefs, her tales, and her civilization!"
:namaste:

This guy is on pharmaceutical-grade heroin. After he recieve withdrawal treatment we can discuss.

@WAJsal

And you had better thank Allah that the Bangladeshi did not name their country "Asia". If they had they would have been claiming everything from Turkey to Japan as the history of Asia and theirs.

And that gives me a idea. Sort of pull the rug under these delusional people. Maybe we ought to change the name of Pakistan to Asia and then start singing delusional songs like:-

"Asia, we gave the world everything. Asia, we influenced 3/4 of earth. Asia, we built the Wall of China. Asia, we gave most of humanity their religions, Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, hinduism and Buddhism. Asia, we have had the largest economy in the ancient world. Asia, we gave the world conqueror, Genghiz Khan. Asia, we invented writing"

This sound familar? I can see the Arabs, Turks, Chinese, Iranians,Indians and others screaming. But hey, did Asia not come before any other name?

@WAJsal @Talwar e Pakistan

Last edited:
This guy is on pharmaceutical-grade heroin. After he recieve withdrawal treatment we can discuss.
Just like your Islamic Moral Quotes, this is one of Indian Patriotic Quote and it was not said by an Indian. :D (she is Sylvia Levi).
Good to see you're taking interest.

Atanz said:
And you had better thank Allah that the Bangladeshi did not name their country "Asia". If they had they would have been claiming everything from Turkey to Japan as the history of Asia and theirs.
[/QUOTE]
Okay, second oldest civilization after Egypt has not any influence on world culture.
Sarees-Suites are getting famous in Europe, that is due to pakistan, Russian people are singing Hindi and Urdu songs(from Bollywood) that is also due to pakistan. India has no cultural influence on the world when 25 Pacific countries majority is of Indian Origin(came around 1890s).

There are many reasons why ancient history should be re-written.

In this top list we display ten remarkable similarities that clearly offer proof prehistoric civilizations shared a universal scientific and technological knowledge.

Mystery Of Ancient Metal Clamps – Advanced Lost Technology Modern Science Still Cannot Explain

Ancient metal clamps discovered on megaliths, temples and other prehistoric monuments worldwide are one of the greatest unsolved ancient mysteries of all time. Why would the builders use or need a small metal clamp to hold large stone blocks in place? How did this technology spread to ancient Egypt, Pre-Columbian Peru and Cambodia thousands of years ago? These countries are separated by thousands of miles. Who taught our ancestors how to use this technology?

The use of metal clamps in T-Grooves has been discovered in Tiahuanaco, Ollantaytambo, Koricancha and the site of Yuroc Rumi, Vilcabamba. These clamps were also used on the Parthenon, on buildings in Mesopotamia, Egypt and Cambodia.

Some scientists have suggested the clamps were for ceremonial use. Other researchers point out that ancient metal clamps served for keeping the blocks together, so they would harden out in the right position. Several imprints show that metal clamps intended to join huge blocks of stone that our modern machines cannot lift.

2. Pyramids Were Built For Unknown Purpose That We Are Not Able To Explain

Most people think of Egypt when the word “pyramid” is mentioned. Although the Egyptian pyramids are today most well-known and keep attracting tourists, we must not forget that pyramids were built worldwide in ancient times.
Despite the claim that the pyramid was a tomb, a number of Egyptologists do recognize that the intent of the pyramid still remains a mystery. Some of the investigated pyramids are astronomically aligned, while others reveal strange energy properties. The truth is that the purpose of constructing pyramids is still unknown.

3. Striking Similarity Between Ancient Dolmens World-Wide

These ancient dolmens are yet another great example of ancient universal thinking. It is obvious the ancient traditions were the same despite the vast distance separating these cultures. Let us also keep in mind that the builders of the dolmens were unrelated to each other. Intriguing, isn’t it?

A dolmen, also known as a cromlech, portal tomb, portal grave or quoit, is a type of single-chamber megalithic tomb, usually consisting of two or more upright stones supporting a large flat horizontal capstone (table), although there are also more complex variants. It remains unclear when, why, and by whom the earliest dolmens were made.

4. Mystery Of The Hand Motif In Prehistoric Rock Art Across The World

Hand paintings are depicted in rock art around the world. The hand image would have been created in a variety of ways: the artist may have used the hand on the rock as a stencil, spraying paint from the mouth or charcoal powder through a reed; the outline of the hand may have been painted around by brush; or simply painting the hand and then placing it on the rock. The hand paintings were created by men, women and children.

What ever the method, and what ever the style of accompanying art, hand paintings are one of the most common elements of rock art.

5. Hidden Ancient Secrets Of The Swastika Symbol Used World-Wide

Swastika is a powerful ancient symbol that today is mostly associated with Nazi Germany. However, it’s true origins stretches far back in time.

Swastikas have been found on ruins across ancient Europe. All ancient European cultures-i.e., the Etruscans, Greeks, Romans, Gauls, Celts, etc. – practiced the same high spiritual religion of Hinduism, from where the swastika symbol originated.

Nice try to hijack Pakistani history. I think you feel proud for that :devil:

Nice try to hijack Pakistani history. I think you feel proud for that :devil:
smiley-7486.gif
smiley_emoticons_kinggrin_anbeten2.gif

At first R.I.P. History. :rip: :pray:

Means you are Indians. :D

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante? :crazy:

Kushan Empire- Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia.
Gupta Empire- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mouryan Empire- Wikipedia- the free encyclopedia
Just like different parts of China were controlled by different dynasties, same for India.
Info China countries (Vietnam, Laos) etc. were part of China is past, similarly, we have ruled every part of subcontinent. Yes, Nepal, Burma and Sri Lanka are then even distinct, countries but that's not applicable on pak.
List of Indian Monarchs- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because common sense isn't so common in pak. :D

You mean that if Baluchistan get freedom from pak, they will have right to claim pakistani history, just like you are claiming ours. :laugh:

Cheating, apni baat se ni palatna. :nono:

@NIA @GURU DUTT
My dear friends, yet I'm not a psychiatrist, I've got some experience today, which have increased my IQ level about Pakland comments.
Sharing with you as a teacher :) :
1. Pakistanis are so unpredictable and they can claim anything without logic.
2. Madarsaa education is very harmful for mental balance.
3. Pakistanis can make any claim but can't prove a $h1t. :D
They will keep cramminf we are real probably that they may not forget. :lol:
4. Pakistanis are so provoking. :angry:
They will irritate and frustrate you so much that you can't stop yourself from putting their loose screws and wiring tight.
I'm also trying to tolerate my best but these pakistani gems are crossing limits of trolling again and again.
:enough:
Lolzzz..... What do you wanna prove me by link?
I know about Indus Valley Civilization. As I told before, at the time of Indus valley civilization, there was nothing like pakistan. Pak is an ideology not areal country.
Got Indus Civilization on your territory you're claiming that those your ancestors, in that case you'll call those Indians pakistani whose family came to Modern India after partition.
Or if you want to be called successors of People of Indus Valley Civilization, you need to accept common ancestry with Indians which you'll never accept.
How many times I will have to teach you that
Territorial definition is useless to describe your history as you have been a part of India long ago.
@WAJsal you made my day. :lol:
I was getting bored but thanks for replying. Now, I'm laughing my chair off.
There is only one way to justify existence of Ancient Pakistan:
Pak is a holy piece of Moon which suddenly fell from the Moon.
Because there was no pakistan on earth before that.
:D
Just one explanation for your theory of Ancient Pakistan :
Ideology of pak came in 1940 by Jinnah and territory was defined on papers between Nehru and Jinnah.
The day when you got apart, you lost every right on Indian History. Your history starts from 1940 and ends in your freedom.:angry:
That's all.
IVC belongs to India...:yahoo::yahoo:
gandhi dance.png

Last edited:

As it happens, he is exactly right. Genetically, the people of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, except some of the Gorkhas living in India, tribals of the north-east, the people of Ladakh and Sikkim, and the Pashtuns in Pakistan are apparently identical. There may be one or two more such groups, the Siddis, for instance, or the Todas, but this largely the picture.

Indus civilization is different to that of India. It has it's own distinction. completely different to that of India. Indians so desperate to claim it as their own. :hitwall: Pashtun, Baloch history is also much different to that of India, how can you claim us to be successor of Ancient India? No sense bro.
@Atanz , detail please...

As it happens, he is exactly right. Genetically, the people of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, except some of the Gorkhas living in India, tribals of the north-east, the people of Ladakh and Sikkim, and the Pashtuns in Pakistan are apparently identical. There may be one or two more such groups, the Siddis, for instance, or the Todas, but this largely the picture.
I do not hold much knowledge in this regards, can't really comment. I have no connections to anyone, i am from Gilgit-Hunza and surroundings to be specific. :D
Note: i did not mean to give an impression that Indian civilization is a poor background or etc, etc. Indus civilization has it's own history and it might be interconnected somehow, has to be...Indians cannot claim Indus civilization as theirs, when it clearly isn't. Majority of the areas, in fact much more than majority of the areas fall in areas part of Pakistan today.

Brother why wasting your time. They have no logic.
Actually, they need something to make them out of stress. They keep searching for that.
For example,
1. They were cramming about Indian GDP per capita, HDI and education system is behind pakistan in 1970s and 80s.
They kept jumping and we overtook them in 1990s. Now, they are far behind.
2. They were jumping over India's low literacy rate and low internet usage till we managed to shut them in 2010s.(The Broadband India Project). :D
3. They kept trolling about Indian Poverty ratio but in 2015s results, we made them silent as well(that is why pakistanis have left asking us about poverty.):D
4. Now, GDP per capita of India(6201$) is notably higher than pakistan(4902$). But they claim it's same. They will have to stop it in 5-y years as well when it will become double. :D
Now, what is left? They have no future when compared to India. The only way of prevention of depression is:
Distort history and claim to be pakistani.
At least, when no future is left people can get history (case is different that have to steal history even.
Come on bro, try understand, pakistanis also know who they are. But think how will they feel when they will be asked their nations identity? They have already got status of failed country. Now, history is only way to sail their boat patriotism. :D

In the 1990s, a new wave of scientific evidence, coming partly from satellite photos, geological study, archeological digs, and other anthropological finds began to seriously discredit the old myth. Once the rubble of false assumptions was cleared away, a far more simple scientific picture of the origins of ancient north Indian civilization began to emerge.
Professor Colin Renfrew, professor of archeology at Cambridge University, in his
Archeology and Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins, (1988) gives evidence for Indo-Europeans in India as early as 6,000 BC. He comments: As far as I can see there is nothing in the Hymns of the Rigveda which demonstrates that the Vedic-speaking population were intrusive to the area: this comes rather 6 Origins of Vedic Civilization from a historical assumption about the ‘coming’ of the Indo-Europeans.3
Professor Schaffer at Case Western University writes in “Migration, Philology and
South Asian Archaeology” that there was an indigenous development of civilization in India going back to at least 6000 BC. He proposes that the Harappan or Indus Valley urban culture (2600-1900 BC) centered around the Saraswati river described in the Rig Veda and states that the Indus Valley culture came to an end, not because of outside invaders, but due to environmental changes, most important of which was the drying up of the Saraswati river.
Schaffer holds that the movement of populations away from the Saraswati to the Ganges after the Saraswati dried up in about 1900 BC, is reflected in the change from the Saraswati-based literature of the Rig Veda to the Ganges-based literature of the Itihasa and Puranic texts. He also states that the Aryan invasion theory reflects a
colonial and Eurocentric perspective that is quite out of date.
He concludes: We reject most strongly the simplistic historical interpretations…that continue to be imposed on south Asian culture history…Surely, as south Asian studies approach the twenty-first century, it is time to describe emerging data objectively rather than perpetuate interpretations without regard to the data archaeologists have worked so hard to reveal.4 Anthropologist Brian Hemophilia of Vanderbilt University has been studying the human remains of the northern Indian subcontinent for years. He states categorically that his analysis shows no indication of population replacement or large-scale migration.5
Archaeologist Mark Kenoyer, associate professor of anthropology at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, and co-director of the Harappa Archeological Research project, holds that the invasion theory is completely unsupported by archeological, linguistic, or literary evidence. He writes in an article on the Indus valley civilization:3 Colin Renfrew, Professor of Archeology at Cambridge University, in his famous work, Archeology and Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins, (Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1988) Renfrew also sees evidence that the Indo-Europeans were in Greece as early as 6,000 BC. 4 in Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and History, ed. by Bronkhorst and Deshpande, University of Michigan Press.5
See Jonnathan Mark Kenoyer, “Birth of a Civilization.” Archeology, January/February 1998, 54-61, p. 61. 7 Origins of Vedic Civilization If previous scholars were wrong about the origin of the Indus people, they also missed the boat when it came to explaining their downfall, which they attributed to an invasion by Indo-Aryan speaking Vedic tribes from the northwest.6
Archeological evidence simply does not support the thesis of an outside invasion.
Kenoyer argues, “it’s likely that the rivers dried up and shifted their courses, altering trade routes and undermining the economy.” Kenoyer holds that the Indus valley script can be traced to at least 3,300 BC—making it as old or older than the oldest Sumerian written records.
Archaeologist Kenneth Kennedy writes that no Aryan skeletons have been found in the Indus valley that differ from the skeletons of indigenous ethnic groups. All prehistoric human remains recovered from the Indian subcontinent are phenotypically identifiable as south Asians. Furthermore their biological continuity with living peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the border regions is well established across time and space.7
Scientific archeology, it is now safe to say, no longer gives the invasion theory a grain of credibility. It has lost its supporters among serious scientists. Also, as professor Renfrew argues, there is no internal evidence from the ancient Vedic literature that Vedic civilization originated outside India. The verses of the Rig
Veda, the most ancient songs of Vedic tradition, detail many aspects of daily life of the people.
There is no hint in this vast literature of a migration or of a history that lies in a homeland beyond the mountains of northern India. All evidence from archeology, anthropology, and Vedic literature indicate that Vedic civilization was indigenous to northern India. Geological data now explains the demise of the Indus and Saraswati valley civilizations in terms of climactic change, bringing an end to the outside invasion theory.

ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY NEEDS REWRITING: DWARKA IS THE OLDEST CITY ON EARTH

V.S.Gopalakrishnan

It looks like it is high time standard ancient Indian history is rewritten. Even the ancient world history would need some revision. We have learnt Indian history basically from the rather oldish books by R.C.Majumdar, Vincent Smith and a few others. Today, we have new scientific findings due to new technologies such as remote sensing and satellite technology, along with new findings from sonar readings and carbon dating of submerged underwater man-made sites.

I am posting below six videos. Five of them were written and presented by Graham Hancock. They are part of BBC Archive. The time spent in seeing them will not be a waste. We get such new perspectives about our Indian history.

What are the new perspectives? We now come to know that the original Dwarka city was as old as 9500 BC, thus older than Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilisations by more than 5000 years. Dwarka becomes the oldest city in the world, and thus world history and Indian history need correction. The melting of the ice caps and the end of the ice age about 8000-10000 years ago caused sea water rise of nearly 400 feet which swallowed the old Dwarka city. This tallies with the account of Mahabharata as per which after Krishna died, Dwarka got submerged.

The second new perspective is about the Vedic age and its connection with the Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC). Remote sensing satellite images indicate the course of the dried up river Saraswathi, so many times referred to in the Vedas. If the river had dried up around 4000 BC, Vedas must be much older than that. The theory of forign Aryan invaders then becomes defunct. Ancient urban settlements on the banks of Saraswathi have been identified. Vedas pre-date the IVC and go back as far as 9000 BC. Vedas were known to the people of IVC.

I shall now present the very fascinating videos below.

---------------------------------------------

Video 1

This video is titled "Dwaraka, India: An Antediluvian Pre~12000BC Civilization XVIII-City Of Krishna-1"

This deals with melting ice caps, end of ice age and flooding of Dwarka. Two Indian marine archeologists are shown along with Graham Hancock. They tell us that from carbon dating of undersea sites and finds, Krishna's Dwarka was 9500 BC old during the submergence.

--------------------------------

Video 2

This is the next part. Dr.Glen Milne of Durham Univ. demonstrates sea level rise and disappearance of Dwarka. The excavations of Dhola Vira are shown. You can even see Sir Mortimer Wheeler talking to you. Prof B.B.Lal of ASI shows that Wheeler's theory of foreign invaders was defective.

----------------------------

Video 3

This is Part 3. Dr.David Frawley, Vedic scholar, says that Vedas could be the scriptures of the IVC itself. Yogic seal of IVC shows linkage to Vedas. Dr.R.K.Gupta of Remote sensing Centre, Jodhpur, shows the path of the Saraswathi river. It flowed from the Himalayas and terminated into the Rann of Kutch. Dr.N.S.Rajaram, historian, says that Vedic Civilisation was predominantly pre-Harappan. Vedas begin after the ice-age deluge and could be 11000 years old.

-------------------------------------------------

Video 4

This is Part 4. This is a detour, and reveals the undersea sites found off the coast at Poompuhar (near Mahabalipuram). It shows the old Tamil civilization swallowed up by the sea around 11000 BC. Hancock was not given permission to dive at Mahabalipuram. It shows the stupidity of the Indian Government. Yet foreigners seem to be the ones who mainly discover our civilisation!

-----------------------------

Video 5

This is Part 5. This is about the underwater discoveries from the flooded Kingdom of Dwarka.

--------------------------------

Video 6

This video shows the exploits of Dr.S.R.Rao of the ASI. He discovers an underwater metropolis near the present Dwarka.

-------------------------

CONCLUSION:

History writers collect and collate facts. The basic work to provide the facts are done by reseachers like field archaelogists, marine archaelogists and others. The recent facts thrown up show that foreign invasion theory of Aryans is untrue and that the Vedas were indigenous and were as old as nearly 9000 BC. All the new insights given by the modern researchers should be sifted, collated and used to quickly rewrite our ancient history.Till that is done, our students would learn old and outdated notions only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom