What's new

10 Reasons Why You Need to Visit Iran

Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

S ponsored Content - With 196 countries and countless exciting destinations, there is so much to see in a limited time and even the most well-traveled person has to be selective. So, why should you consider visiting Iran, especially when it comes to all the negative news and stereotypes?

Here are 10 reasons to help you overcome your doubts!

1. Iranian Hospitality Will Amaze You!
There is a Persian saying which goes: “A guest is loved by God” and this is a true belief in Persian culture. As a tourist, you will sense the kindness of Iranian people toward foreigners. They love to receive you warmly in their country and you will constantly get invited to people’s houses while traveling in Iran!

2. Iran is one of the most affordable destinations
Whether you want to travel to Iran cheaply or lavishly, there will be limitless options. You can either accommodate in a 300-year-old luxurious palace or you can try backpacking and hitchhiking. In both cases, you will spend a lesser amount of money in comparison to other similar destinations.

3. You can experience all four seasons in a single trip
In a geographically diverse land like Iran, you will have the chance to experience different climates. You can enjoy skiing in the slopes of Alborz mountains and lie on the warm, sunny beaches of Persian Gulf at the very same day by taking a short, domestic flight!

4. You will travel back in time
The name of Iran has always been intertwined with a very ancient history and its historical sites, myths, and legends excites any traveler. From the magnificent Persepolis to the oldest human settlements, all sites in Iran will bring you a sense of awe.

photo_2019-09-01_18-46-41.jpg

5. You can try the delightful Persian cuisine!
They say you can add an extra day to your life trying new food. When it comes to Persian cuisine, I completely agree with that! There are so many diverse flavors and tastes you can try in Iran and each one of them is unique.

6. Iran is really safe
Unlike what the media is trying to portrait, Iran is among the safest countries for travelers and it is not just an empty claim. Almost any tourist who travels to Iran is astonished by the safety of this country.

7. Navigating Transport is easy and cheap
Iran has a fairly well-developed, inexpensive transportation system. As well as the paved road system, you can easily travel by train or plane.

8.Iran has an unbelievably diverse touristic resource
For almost all types of travelers, Iran has something to offer. If you are interested in culture, Iran will be your heaven. If you are into art, the architecture and the museums will satisfy you and for nature lovers, Iran has some of the most breathtaking natural attractions.

9. Persian gardens and ancient cities resemble legendary tales
If you walk in one of the largest adobe cities of the world or chill out in a dreamy Persian garden, you may feel that you are a part of a very old legend. Although modernity is transforming the appearance of different cities in Iran, there are still places which have preserved their unique style.

10. Iran is like nowhere else!
Iran is totally different from other countries in the middle east. Once you are here, you will discover it for yourself and I guarantee you it will worth a try!

The bottom line - Why group tours are the best way to visit Iran

Having a right plan can vanish the stress of travelling to a totally new place and Iran tours are great for those who are eager to visit the beauty of Iran.

SURFIRAN as an Iranian tour operator can provide any type of tours to Iran, varying from private tours to group tours for couples, families and friends.

Why Should We Travel to Iran?

The UNESCO world heritage sites are the places that have cultural, natural and historical importance to the world and Iran has 24 sites on that list.

Here we've rounded up five of these sites:

Behistun Inscription
biiiiss.png

The world's largest script and actually the most well-known Iranian version of the Achaemenid dynasty. Located in Kermanshah and stablished in 522BC, on the slopes of Mount Bisotun, The Bisotun script was the most important historical text during the Achaemenid times since it depicted the description of the victory of Darius the Great on Gaumata magus.

Persepolis

Placed near Shiraz province, it is the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire and a very good example of the architecture of that time (515 BCE). it was Cyrus the Great who chose the site of Persepolis, but Darius the Great built the palaces. Inscriptions on these buildings support the fact that Persepolis was built by Darius.

Naqsh-e Jahan Square

isff.png

Built only 360 years ago, it is one of the most important historical sights of Iran, which is placed in the Isfahan province and goes back to the Safavid age. It is also known as Shah Square or Imam Square and the Isfahan Grand Bazaar is in the northern part of it.

Arg e Bam
Built in 579–323 BC, it is a large fortress made only with adobe and in fact, is the largest building made with it in history.it is placed in Bam, a city in Kerman province and was added to the UNESCO heritage list in 2004. Its construction goes back to the fourth century BC.

Pasargadae

78787877.png

Pasargadae was the first royal capital of the Achaemenid Empire, created by Cyrus the Great, in the sixth century BC. Located in province Shiraz, Pasargadae is a symbol of Iranians rich culture and was added to the UNESCO heritage list in 2004.in Pasargadae you can visit the tomb of Cyrus the great that dates back to 559BC.

https://financialtribune.com/articles/sponsered-content/98958/why-should-we-travel-to-iran

S ponsored Content - With 196 countries and countless exciting destinations, there is so much to see in a limited time and even the most well-traveled person has to be selective. So, why should you consider visiting Iran, especially when it comes to all the negative news and stereotypes?

Here are 10 reasons to help you overcome your doubts!

1. Iranian Hospitality Will Amaze You!
There is a Persian saying which goes: “A guest is loved by God” and this is a true belief in Persian culture. As a tourist, you will sense the kindness of Iranian people toward foreigners. They love to receive you warmly in their country and you will constantly get invited to people’s houses while traveling in Iran!

2. Iran is one of the most affordable destinations
Whether you want to travel to Iran cheaply or lavishly, there will be limitless options. You can either accommodate in a 300-year-old luxurious palace or you can try backpacking and hitchhiking. In both cases, you will spend a lesser amount of money in comparison to other similar destinations.

3. You can experience all four seasons in a single trip
In a geographically diverse land like Iran, you will have the chance to experience different climates. You can enjoy skiing in the slopes of Alborz mountains and lie on the warm, sunny beaches of Persian Gulf at the very same day by taking a short, domestic flight!

4. You will travel back in time
The name of Iran has always been intertwined with a very ancient history and its historical sites, myths, and legends excites any traveler. From the magnificent Persepolis to the oldest human settlements, all sites in Iran will bring you a sense of awe.

photo_2019-09-01_18-46-41.jpg

5. You can try the delightful Persian cuisine!
They say you can add an extra day to your life trying new food. When it comes to Persian cuisine, I completely agree with that! There are so many diverse flavors and tastes you can try in Iran and each one of them is unique.

6. Iran is really safe
Unlike what the media is trying to portrait, Iran is among the safest countries for travelers and it is not just an empty claim. Almost any tourist who travels to Iran is astonished by the safety of this country.

7. Navigating Transport is easy and cheap
Iran has a fairly well-developed, inexpensive transportation system. As well as the paved road system, you can easily travel by train or plane.

8.Iran has an unbelievably diverse touristic resource
For almost all types of travelers, Iran has something to offer. If you are interested in culture, Iran will be your heaven. If you are into art, the architecture and the museums will satisfy you and for nature lovers, Iran has some of the most breathtaking natural attractions.

9. Persian gardens and ancient cities resemble legendary tales
If you walk in one of the largest adobe cities of the world or chill out in a dreamy Persian garden, you may feel that you are a part of a very old legend. Although modernity is transforming the appearance of different cities in Iran, there are still places which have preserved their unique style.

10. Iran is like nowhere else!
Iran is totally different from other countries in the middle east. Once you are here, you will discover it for yourself and I guarantee you it will worth a try!

The bottom line - Why group tours are the best way to visit Iran

Having a right plan can vanish the stress of travelling to a totally new place and Iran tours are great for those who are eager to visit the beauty of Iran.

SURFIRAN as an Iranian tour operator can provide any type of tours to Iran, varying from private tours to group tours for couples, families and friends.

great country great people.

Great country and I feel lucky to have you guys as a neighbor to Pakistan. It is really important and hell of a charm.

What I admire is the tourism safety in Iran despite facing a lot of threats like Pakistan does.

Alhamdulillah you guys were lucky that you didn't face urban insurgency by Khwarij like Pakistan did. I will love to visit again with my wife this time (Oh she doesnt exist btw) :D

There should be massive tourism exchange between Iran and Pakistan. I bet that the Iranians will be in shock after seeing Northern Pakistan :)

Great country and I feel lucky to have you guys as a neighbor to Pakistan. It is really important and hell of a charm.

What I admire is the tourism safety in Iran despite facing a lot of threats like Pakistan does.

Alhamdulillah you guys were lucky that you didn't face urban insurgency by Khwarij like Pakistan did. I will love to visit again with my wife this time (Oh she doesnt exist btw) :D

There should be massive tourism exchange between Iran and Pakistan. I bet that the Iranians will be in shock after seeing Northern Pakistan :)

You are most welcome to visit Iran any time. And hopefully you will travel to Iran with your wife next time. :D

I once visited Iran few years ago.

Iran is the most beautiful country I have ever visited outside of Pakistan. First time I went during winter to Tehran and up to Caspian Sea. I loved it so much I started learning Farsi and went back a second time during summer to explore more cities like Isfahan and Shiraz.

You feel an incredible sense of history in the air, knowing that you are standing on the soil of a nation and its many great empires.

Iranians are very kind and were too nice to me when they found out I was from Pakistan. One of the people I met in Isfahan at Naqsh-e-Jahan, his name was Shahab and he invited me to come to his house for chai and we talked for hours. He was curious why I came to Iran, I told him I was visiting Iran second time and he was very happy and said he would like to visit Pakistan some day.

I also visited Shiraz and it is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. It is actually so beautiful that sometimes you feel that you are dreaming. Absolutely magnificent, my wife fell in love with the beauty of Shiraz. When we went to Hafeziah, one of the people gave her a copy of a poem to keep and read it in Farsi for her. Very nice. Bagh-e-Eram and Nasir-ul-Mulk Masjid are breathtakingly beautiful.

Finally Tehran. Set against the Alborz, mountains in person were much higher than I expected. I was visiting in winter so it was snow season in Tehran. There is a good place to ski up in the Alborz and you can take a gondola up to mountains, view was excellent from the top. At night, I loved how the stunning city lights twinkled from Baam-e-Tehran. Milad Tower is very impressive and stands out very distinctly, you cannot miss it. Tehran itself is very clean and modern, I was surprised they had a subway which I did not expect, and there are many green parks to relax.

I really enjoyed Iran, I hope to go back for a third time in the future. I also hope that Iranians visit Pakistan so we can show them the same warmth and friendship they showed to us in their beautiful country.

Last edited:
You are most welcome to visit Iran any time. And hopefully you will travel to Iran with your wife next time. :D

For Sure :D

I've made a lot of Iranian friends at PDF and I really wish to meet ya'll one day! :D

Great people, great country, but having an Iran visitor stamp is toxic when travelling around the west, a bit like getting an Israel visa stamp when travelling in the muslim world.

Oh no brother. Iran is a famous tourist destination and they've a lot of international tourists. Iranian stamp on the passport doesn't effect anything.

Thank you my friend.

we have historical ties with iran , many great mughal prime ministers were from iran, the first nawab of oudh(lucknow ) in our state uttar pradesh was from naishapur iran . some of my friends have visited many holy places of iran , they all praise your hospitality , religious scholars from our province visit kum regularly .

we have historical ties with iran , many great mughal prime ministers were from iran, the first nawab of oudh(lucknow ) in our state uttar pradesh was from naishapur iran .
That's true my friend.
some of my friends have visited many holy places of iran ,
Religious people visit holy sites in Mashhad & Qom very regularly.
they all praise your hospitality , religious scholars from our province visit kum regularly .
Iranians are well-known as the most sincere and hospitable people in the world since Achaemenid empire.

Last edited:
Oh no brother. Iran is a famous tourist destination and they've a lot of international tourists. Iranian stamp on the passport doesn't effect anything.

Well, he is partly right. At least when it comes to the US. People who have visited Iran in the last 5 years are not eligible to use the Visa Waiver Program for visiting the US.

Obama passed this to hurt our the then blooming tourism industry of Iran right after the JCPOA and there are people who think Trump is to be blamed for the failure of the JCPOA. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom