What's new

10 Indians arrested for illegally entering into Bangladesh by BGB

You cant ignore the truth

But yes still you can feel better after think like that ... so no problem just njoy

The moment they open their mouth, you can make out which bengali is from West Bengal and which one pole vaulted ;)

Indians living in the bordering regions speak in East Bengali dialects with the respective accents.

To be fair, some Hindu people from Bangladesh, believing in the prevailing propaganda in their society that Muslim majority Bangladesh is the sole reason behind their every misfortune, migrate to India (I don't know whether legally or illegally) under the illusion that India will solve all their problems. Consequently they end up in roaming streets, begging and doing odd jobs.

After one or two incident you people start to jump :lol:

Even you people claim by your own that BSF kill thousands so imagine how many from your side trying to cross border ???? :hitwall:

You are confused between two groups. Its cow smugglers who are killed not others. They do not stay in India........

Indians living in the bordering regions speak in East Bengali dialects with the respective accents.

To be fair, some Hindu people from Bangladesh, believing in the prevailing propaganda in their society that Muslim majority Bangladesh is the sole reason behind their every misfortune, migrate to India (I don't know whether legally or illegally) under the illusion that India will solve all their problems. Consequently they end up in roaming streets, begging and doing odd jobs.

The Hindus of Bangladesh are relatively wealthy and educated.

The only source of propaganda is....well you know which country :P

Stop uttering crap. Hindus in Erstwhile East pakistan always occupied prestigious posts. They were relatively more educated than the East pakistani muslims. They owned land and businesses there. The only reason some people came was because of the atrocities you ppl committed on them rendering them homeless and landless.

And I know many people particularly Hindus who came here before '71 war and settled here legally. They are doing great in their fields. Only the pole vaulters are doing the begging and household chores.

I gueses these indians don't want to live in the land of milk and honey and want to experience true freedom in BD. There are
already 500000 indians living in BD illegally. We can't blame these guys , its human nature to migrate to a better place.

I gueses these indians don't want to live in the land of milk and honey and want to experience true freedom in BD. There are
already 500000 indians living in BD illegally. We can't blame these guys , its human nature to migrate to a better place.

Your ability to come up with made up facts is amazing :woot:

Get well soon......Your neuronal problems is able to treatable ,don't worry I hope your nice come back in near future.

People will not laugh at the Bangladeshis but to the Indians who are the biggest illegal migrants in USA and all around the world.

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Despite a zillion reasons to escape India only 3 million out of billion escape India i.e 0.3%, where as for Bangladesh out of 148 million 2.9 million people seem to leave Bangladesh 1.9%, wonder why? :)

capturekd.jpg

Though i am wondering how BSF let them get into BD.

Hindus in Erstwhile East pakistan always occupied prestigious posts. They were relatively more educated than the East pakistani muslims. They owned land and businesses there.

Even haters may speak the truth sometimes. Coming from the mouth of a hate-filled Indian, PDF should make this POST sticky.

Stop uttering crap. Hindus in Erstwhile East pakistan always occupied prestigious posts. They were relatively more educated than the East pakistani muslims. They owned land and businesses there. The only reason some people came was because of the atrocities you ppl committed on them rendering them homeless and landless.

And I know many people particularly Hindus who came here before '71 war and settled here legally. They are doing great in their fields. Only the pole vaulters are doing the begging and household chores.

Finally an honest admission. Yes hindus were never discriminated in E.PAK OR in current BD and are economically well off unlike
muslims in secular india. As far as your claim of atrocities against hindus, its all BS propaganda. Hindus naturally migrate to
INDIA felling religious bond with INDIA. Its 2 nation theory and natural human behavior.

Despite a zillion reasons to escape India only 3 million out of billion escape India i.e 0.003%, where as for Bangladesh out of 148 million 2.9 million people seem to leave Bangladesh 0.019%, wonder why? :)

capturekd.jpg

Though i am wondering how BSF let them get into BD.

Others did not get a escape route after all India is surrounded by all enemy states and sea on other sides. But refrain your number. From where you got the 3 million. Indian labor many of them illegal migrants creating havoc every where.

But to the topic, unfortunate poor have to accept the reality of Indian by remain in hunger and getting advise from their minister to eat rats.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Eat Rats and Save Rice Says the Indian Government | Newsflavor

If you have still some respect you should not make any comment over here. You belong to a country which even can not feed its citizen rice and even ask to eat rats.

This is not surprising as after all Indian media published India is the worst place to be born by a child.

Social welfare: India worst place to be born in

NOW STOP ALL OF YOUR CRAP AND FACE THE REALITY OF INDIA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let me tell you the truth.
1. Who oppose illegali BDi in India?? nationalist parties.
2. Who don't oppose them?? So called secular parties who can sell there daughter for there vote (Popular belief). Muslims are called Son in law of congress party.
3. Are Bangladeshi Hindus opposed??? No, if any Hindu escape/migrate from BD, Nationalist party had never oppose them.
4. So only Muslims are opposed?? Yes only Bangladeshi Muslims who are living in India are opposed.
5. Why Muslims are opposed?? It is believed that they (BD muslims) are involved in crime in cities (Police catch them first if something happen in city).
6. Is it right to be biased on religion?? No, but this is how it happen in India.

@Topic: I don know what make them to travel Bangladesh, May be they were visiting BD to attend there relative marriage or family function. By name they look like Hindus, I have no reason to believe that they went to BD for good life-style. By the nature of arrest I also don't presume that they are spy.
For the members here who are crying like fool, let me tell them, There is a word called "deport".

Good, but did our forces kill anyone ? Well thats where the difference is actually !
Glad that our forces follow protocols.
These are 10 people...Bangladeshis cross in millions/lakhs..There is a limit and the guns have to be picked up!

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Bangladesh has a per capita income <$1000,about 600$,one of the lowest in the world,i.e average Bangladeshi is one of the poorest in the world :hang2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom