What's new

10 Indians arrested for illegally entering into Bangladesh by BGB

Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot

I can't agree to this with a clear conscious, I also doubt this will serve any meaningful purpose.

BGB did what any civilized border patrol would do.

^^ My bad didn't realize your trollin intent. Good to see that, we are poor ,but we ain't animals.

Bangladesh should immediately stop all illegal immigration from India. A recent study shows already there are 10 million Indians living illegally in different parts of Bangladesh. They are engaged mainly in trafficking of drug, women and children and other subversive activities.

Bangladesh should immediately stop all illegal immigration from India. A recent study shows already there are 10 million Indians living illegally in different parts of Bangladesh. They are engaged mainly in trafficking of drug, women and children and other subversive activities.

you are last in the world to talk about illegal immigrates ...

Dnt say it outside your country people will laugh at you

now you know how ridiculous it is when you people scream about migration... Good. Finally a mirror for you.

After one or two incident you people start to jump :lol:

Even you people claim by your own that BSF kill thousands so imagine how many from your side trying to cross border ???? :hitwall:

you are last in the world to talk about illegal immigrates ...

Dnt say it outside your country people will laugh at you

People will not laugh at the Bangladeshis but to the Indians who are the biggest illegal migrants in USA and all around the world.

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

After one or two incident you people start to jump :lol:

Even you people claim by your own that BSF kill thousands so imagine how many from your side trying to cross border ???? :hitwall:

None. Every one was returning taking their cow. Who will live in poor bordering states of India to live as a hawkers, maid, rickshaw wala and to sleep in the slum or street.!!!

None. Every one was returning taking their cow. Who will live in poor bordering states of India to live as a hawkers, maid, rickshaw wala and to sleep in the slum or street.!!!

Actually all Bangaleshi in Delhi-NCR doing only these things that you mention over here ... I can understand this is not mistory for you

Actually all Bangaleshi in Delhi-NCR doing only these things that you mention over here ... I can understand this is not mistory for you

They are Bengalis from West Bengal. You probably don't know West Bengal is not a part of Bangladesh.

They are Bengalis from West Bengal. You probably don't know West Bengal is not a part of Bangladesh.

You cant ignore the truth

But yes still you can feel better after think like that ... so no problem just njoy

Damn, I really do want to troll over this...but I'd rather be a good boy :angel:

wow , BGB exists ..:lol: would have loved if bgb also caught Bangladeshi's crossing into india:whistle:
good job ,ur free to shoot for all i care :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom