What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161099 said:
no body mentioned karahi gosht(chicken/mutton/beef)

dudes thats the best dish and you guys didnt even mention it

you guys have no taste :sick:

Examiner_005(3).JPG

jao yaar naak katwaadi :disagree:
It's KAR-HAI, karhai, not karahi, why does everyone get that wrong, almost 3/2 restauranst write it wrong too

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161451 said:
indians dont even have fast bowlers because they dont eat like pakistanis do

fastest indian bowler :rofl:

mbs_singh_narrowweb__300x548,0.jpg

seriously,how old are you bro?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161490 said:
i have tasted indian food in their restaurents, and i must say they are like bollywood, making money have no standards

ya may be thats why Indian food is craved by so many people all over the world...how old are you seriously????

masala dosa indian food, need to taste before i die and that snail food

guys please

Y0UJC.png

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161303 said:
this is a disgrace on paratha

this is puri?? this is not puri this looks like as small as an egg

this is puri

halwa+puri.jpg
In pakistan there's no standard on puri color or way of cooking (although i have to agree size is pretty standard, the indian ones look like kachori more)
Poori is best judged based on texture though

Hashhash boregi made out of inside of a poppy plant:

bdim02977.jpg

Siyah%20Ha%C5%9Fha%C5%9F%20Toz%20500%20Gr.jpg

hashas.jpg

And finaly the last step of hash hash:

b%C3%B6rek,dolma,revani+075.jpg

dsc05490.jpg

Looks beastly

you mean Punjabi/Pushtun/Sindhi/baluchi Muslims? And are you sure its Muslims only?

No non-muslims involved? Say, for example, most of the spices come from Kerala and adding spice to the food is an Indian thing that spread to the world not an Arabian/Persian/European thing. Like wise certain vegetables have specific place of origin in the world and so do certain Techniques of cooking. can you really be sure that only Muslims developed the dish in question from scratch and they had no inspiration from some other dish by Indians or Persians?:lol:
dont go to the past, we were mostly homogenous then. Just because we're muslims, you cant say MY ancsestors invented so and so

In pakistan there's no standard on puri color or way of cooking (although i have to agree size is pretty standard, the indian ones look like kachori more)
Poori is best judged based on texture though

looks like indians want to cheat our puri by combinng our with their popadums :sick:

their puri looks as small as chicken egg, and it resembles our gol gappe

our puri is soft and bigger and oilier, their puri looks like rubbish

What next Bihari babu, Pakistani litti chokha,sattu-paratha is better than Indian litti chokha, sattu-paratha. :what:
Don't even say the word bihari, one thing comes to mind: Bihari KAbab :O If you come to pakistan you'll forget your country even has any biharis. Plus, even in non-bihari restaurants Panjabi,pathan and non-buihari karachiites cook better bihari kabab than you

Heey we have this to! Yufka:

yufka.jpg

Yufka.JPG

even turks cook better bread chapatis than indians :sick:

Don't even say the word bihari, one thing comes to mind: Bihari KAbab :O If you come to pakistan you'll forget your country even has any biharis. Plus, even in non-bihari restaurants Panjabi,pathan and non-buihari karachiites cook better bihari kabab than you

indian beharis are veggie beharis

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161463 said:
this is indian biryani :face palm:

biryani.jpg

and this is pakistani biryani(viewers from turkey and iran decide which will they prefer)

pakistani+food+biryani+by+all+about+pakistan+%252810%2529.jpg

this ugly lookng indian veg biryani or pakistani biryani

indians should learn cooking from pakistan just like pop music,

also pakistanis have won some food competition against indians in india, proof of higher pakistani food standards
That is wrong on so many levels, there are oer a thousand types of biryanis on both sides of the border. Biryani is one food you can NEVER, and should never compare.
(except of south indian biryani, which isnt even remotely biryani at all)

We use the word "Bhatura" only in North India (as puri is not elastic and big size like bhatura).
puri is made from normal wheat flour, Bhatura is made from Maida.. refined wheat flour

Back
Top Bottom