What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161518 said:
looks like indians want to cheat our puri by combinng our with their popadums :sick:

their puri looks as small as chicken egg, and it resembles our gol gappe

our puri is soft and bigger and oilier, their puri looks like rubbish
But living in dubai i often feel very embarrassed when noob pakistani chefs who dont know how to cook try to represent us.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161530 said:
even turks cook better bread chapatis than indians :sick:

indian beharis are veggie beharis
I wonder if they do kala jadu o_O
(no offence, it a joke)

indian beharis are veggie beharis

Surely, you have no knowledge of your ancestral place.

I like Masala Dosa ,Nihari Beef And Chinese Mashroom Pork .

chinese-mushroom-pork-throttle.jpg

Even we call it puri as well which is this

Puri-Bhaji.jpg

Bhathuras looks bit different.

Choley-Bhature.jpg

Bhathure are another variant of Puri. A Bhathura is usually thicker and bigger in size than a puri. Puri can be made with both maida & atta(genrally with atta) but Bhathura is made from maida only. Bit of khataas is also added to dough of Bhathura unlike puri.

That explains it, yesterday I ordered Puri Channa from a South Indian restaurant and he gave me the puri like the above picture, I was like yaar yeh kesi aata numa puri hai? We basically call the down one Puri.

Lachchha Paratha

IMG_6694.jpg

Nihari is also available in Hyderabad-Secunderabad. I think Nihari originated in Delhi.

We call it Malbari parathi here in Dubai.

Its made from maida, not aata. Put an Omlette in it, with some cheese slice and its yummmm.

Whenever there is a thread about Food...

Asim Aquil is the highest poster in that thread :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161303 said:
this is a disgrace on paratha

this is paratha

base-on-top-paratha.jpg

this is puri?? this is not puri this looks like as small as an egg

this is puri

halwa+puri.jpg

Acha yaar, hath hola rakheen... You posted a typical Pakistani paratha. Humaray ghar main Ramadan main bohot pakta hai ghar ka paratha. India main bhi Punjabi Hindu (perhaps Sikh too, but my experience has been with Hindu families more) make Parathas like us.

Nothing tops my mom ka hath ka paratha.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm that reminds, mooli ka paratha/roti!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161350 said:
indian nehari is nothing as compared to pakistani nihari, indians dont even eat beef

indian nihari :sick:

11577030.cms

pakistani nihari

nihari1.jpg

Assal main Pakistan main bhi Nihari ke champions sab woh hain jo puranay waqton main Delhi se aye thay.

Sab Nihari Champions Karachi main aa basay I think.

We have a restaurant called Delhi Darbar in Dubai (owned by Pakistanis), kya first class Nihari milti hai.

That explains it, yesterday I ordered Puri Channa from a South Indian restaurant and he gave me the puri like the above picture, I was like yaar yeh kesi aata numa puri hai? We basically call the down one Puri.

Puri is made using dough of atta+water+oil+salt with/without whole spices like ajwain, kaala zeera

Bhatura is made using maida+yoghurt

even turks cook better bread chapatis than indians :sick:

What you mean by ''even'' Turks? Do Turkish kitchen belongs to one of the baddest kitchens??

Yaar Spartacus kesi baatein kar rahay ho yaar?

Sab sharif log apas main baat kar rahay hain, tum mukablay kyun laganay lagay ho?

Bay tuki behs hai ke "Mera khana tumharay khanay se acha hai". Jiska khanay ussi ko sarhaye, main khanay main khuli tabiyat ka banda hoon, sab try karta hoon

Tum nahi ho toh theek hai yaar but badtameezi toh na karo.

Puri is made using atta+oil+salt with/without whole spices like ajwain, kaala zeera

Bhatura is made using maida+yoghurt

I don't know about yogurt but I think Maida is used in our puri.

Whenever there is a thread about Food...

Asim Aquil is the highest poster in that thread :rofl:

Kabhi gharoor nahi kia, khatay peetay log hain :D

Damn you people If you did not Eat Peshawari Chapli Kababs!
223954_12.jpg

41399,xcitefun-peshawari-chapli-kabab.jpg

Lol...man these are still pretty small. The real ones are freaking huge!! I remember i was once in Peshawar with my friends. There were like 5 of us. We ordered 10 kebabs. The pathan bhai looked at us in amazement, because we were expecting those small sized ones from Karachi. He told us that 10 is going to be huge for you guys. We went ahead anyway. When the kebabs came...we were like.....WTF! We could barely finish 5 of them and had to give the other 5 away.

Those were some good ones man!

Back
Top Bottom