What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

Greeks don't know how to do it :P

Baklava is hard to make thats why its taste varies depends on the quality, plus the ingredients, for example I like pistachio one, if I tried only walnuts I would probably find Baklava overrated.

Çibörek, belongs to Tatar cuisine, came to Turkey with Crimean Tatar immigrants
a377b80a65b53a55c361544226f40c29_1315048786.jpg

We have a related recipe to it called Puf böreği
kiymali_puf_boregi.jpg

They put "Peking Duck" as the best Chinese dish, and "Laksa" as the best Chinese-Malaysian dish?

Having eaten both these dishes on a regular basis (some of my relatives live in Malaysia), I can't say that they are the "best" in either category. Though both are very good.

I would like to try Indian food sometime, as I said our cuisines are well integrated in the east and we have similar tastes, but its probably impossible to find Indian restaurant here, may be in Istanbul but I doubt :/

For those who love meat, heaven is a traditional Brazilian Churrascaria

Churrascaria+Plataforma++5.JPG

Churrascaria+Plataforma++4.JPG

churrascaria%2012.jpg

Web_Consolacao_Vento2.jpg

picanha-41.jpg

4538728561.jpg

P.S. Make sure to have a lot of water or wine at hand. We are not used to eating meat like this as part of our traditional cooking, and as a result have not developed the art of chewing through such humongous portions of meat, and so sometimes we may swallow a particularly chewy bite before its ready to, and then have a panicy tough time getting it down.

O.O I had no idea what "philly" actually meant. Now I know :D
That's the only good thing Hardee's got right, the worst intl fastfood chain in the world

Sadly, it's almost impossible to find a good Philly cheesesteak outside the North-East. Even in the rest of the US, they don't know how to make it right.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3165895 said:
suffron sharbat which i never saw before looks like beer to me lol

No, my friend. Saffron sherbet is out of this world.

There's a reason saffron is the king of spices and costs more than gold by weight.

They put "Peking Duck" as the best Chinese dish, and "Laksa" as the best Chinese-Malaysian dish?

Having eaten both these dishes on a regular basis (some of my relatives live in Malaysia), I can't say that they are the "best" in either category. Though both are very good.

I don't like Peking duck; it's far too fatty and I don't eat the skin even in chicken. My favorite Chinese dish is kung pao chicken (with sesame and scallions bread).

Serpme börek, famous in my hometown
IMG_7551.jpg

Sigara böreği, common everywhere.
sigara-boregi2-3409.jpg

Tulumba, good but too sweet, we generally eat 2-3 in one time
tulumba-tatlisi-tarifi.jpg

I guess my saliva (muh ke paani) will create a new history in Bahrain.. Create its first ever river... Bas karo yaaron.. aur dekha nehi jaata... slurrrrrrrppppppp!!!!

Ab akele hu (family vacation pe chale gayen). Kaal dinner main mere Pakistani dost mutton karai banaya tha. Bahot tasty bana tha, par wo bhi bacha nehi. humlog pura kha gaye... abhi office se nikalte hi koyee achcha sa Pakistani restaurant dhundna parega... Ye paani kab khatam hoyegi.. slurrrppppp .. (again)

Back
Top Bottom