What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

Different types of Chikki (Indian jaggery/sugar+nuts candy)

220px-Chikki_assortment.jpg

the one with peanut is amazing but its too sweet, too sugary

Sheer khurma

71784_10150103716923765_813968764_7504481_280924_n.jpg

Saffron sherbet (with slivered almonds and pistachios)

az195.jpg

youhave forgotten the home madde kheer(from rice) and dudde, suffron sharbat which i never saw before looks like beer to me lol

114479,xcitefun-kheer1.jpg

Spartacus

What the hell ? whats wrong with you ? I never said that dish is Turkic I'm talking about its etymology, there isn't a single aggressive post of me but you went directly racist.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3165916 said:
this laddu seem different, we have this laddu(i dont like laddu :sick:)

2kg_motichor_ladoo__73234.jpg

Hey this is too motichoor ke laddu, similar to my last picture.

Salty Seviya(VERMICELLI)

FRIED VEGETABLE SEVIYA
Vermicelli+Upma.jpg

SEVIYA PULAV
DSCN0216.JPG

Ha ha, no I meant the idea of having Golgappa with vodka lol, I have not seen it before.

Idea bura nahi hai. :lol::lol:

Kansas City, Memphis and St. Louis are US BBQ capitals -
Definitely not St. Louis. While popular there, St. Louis bbq is nothing special and St. Louis cuisine tends to be more Italian-oriented.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3165828 said:
is yakhni and palao eaten in india, any indian??

this is yakhni,

lambpulaofinal.jpg

this is palao

turkey%20pulao.jpg

pulao is made at home almost 2-3 times a week . heard about yakhni but never tried it . i have its recipe want to make it sometime.

In Sanskrit "Kheer" is known as "Ksheer". Words Kheer, Ksheer, Sheer sounds quite similar.

sheer khorma is made with sawaien, where as kheer is thicker and made with rice, in karachi we call it firni, i dont know much because i havent eaten sheerkhorma

My saturday morning breakfast 2 weeks back - Crepe filled with Nutella, banana with home made strawberry topping.

CrepesSuzzette1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom