What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

Spartacus

What the hell ? whats wrong with you ? I never said that dish is Turkic I'm talking about its etymology, there isn't a single aggressive post of me but you went directly racist.

why are you telling it?, we didnt ask it, you can talk about food and leave etymology here and i didnt go racist, read my comments again.

gulab-jamun.jpg

Gulab Jamun :cheesy:

have you tasted kala jamun :cheesy:

DSC_3972-575x262.jpg

Why is it concerns you ? did I asked to you ? I saw and wondered.

indians, have you eaten balushahi??

Balushahi.jpg

it tastes so nice

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166135 said:
why are you telling it?, we didnt ask it, you can talk about food and leave etymology here and i didnt go racist, read my comments again.

have you tasted kala jamun :cheesy:

DSC_3972-575x262.jpg

Have tasted smaller size ones. Bade wale khaane ki himmat nahin hui. Who will get up in morning at 6 for 2 km jog then :lol:

Its made up at every small/big halwai shop mate. We eat same food (mainly North Indian) :cheers:

@ Aeronaut

You are a very senior member with over 10,000 posts, you should not post off topic.

Is there any problem in reading???????

This thread is about "10 Foods to Try Before You Die" a list prepared by a reputed International newspaper.

You can't post random whatsoever you like in this thread.

For ur favorite foods open another thread.

Have tasted smaller size ones. Bade wale khaane ki himmat nahin hui. Who will get up in morning at 6 for 2 km jog then :lol:

Its made up at every small/big halwai shop mate. We eat same food (mainly North Indian) :cheers:

i think the same, all the food and sweet which i thought indians didnt eat i mentioned, looks like north indian pakistani food including house hold food are all the same

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166184 said:

Balushahi.jpg

it tastes so nice

Off course its invented in India.

Its famous in villages not preferred by city people.

Green Tea
Makkie kai Roti
Baryani
Rass Maliee
Paiee
chicken
Dumbay kai Goshth
Choong
Fish
&
Rise with meat ....:tup:

Its famous in villages not preferred by city people.

then it may not be made in such a way as to lure city people

TBH even in karachi there is no one making this sweet properly but balushahi of bhashani sweets is very famous

NF_Logo_Bhashani.jpg

BTW what about chum chum?? :cheesy:

Chum-Chum.jpg

and perha?(the one with heart shape)

i cant find the picture

and you guys know about sweet yogurt, the sweet shops make it, i think its of bengali origin

SAM_0559.JPG

this yogurt tastes heavenly :cheesy::smitten:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166295 said:
then it may not be made in such a way as to lure city people

TBH even in karachi there is no one making this sweet properly but balushahi of bhashani sweets is very famous

NF_Logo_Bhashani.jpg

BTW what about chum chum?? :cheesy:

Chum-Chum.jpg

and perha?(the one with heart shape)

i cant find the picture

and you guys know about sweet yogurt, the sweet shops make it, i think its of bengali origin

SAM_0559.JPG

this yogurt tastes heavenly :cheesy::smitten:

Bengali market in Delhi is like heaven for such sweets. Specially Bengali Sweet House

3541581536_af5dbd50e2_z.jpg

Any one from Bay Area here? What to exchange some good restaurant info :)

i have eaten baklava(after too much hype) but its like i wasted my three pounds for a small baklava, but i like turkish delight which comes with cadbury chocolate with fillings inside

Back
Top Bottom