What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yeah I am it too 300 men to know down around 80 men taking hours.i upbeat because I know the results when in it's evenly matched.

What's your problem with PLA outnumbering IA there even if that's true?
Moving your troops smartly to outnumber your enemy in a battle is art of war.
Even if you have fewer soldiers in total you can still beat your enemy in battles with local number advantage, and achieve final victory by accumulation.
That's how PLA beat KMT that had 8 million soldiers at 1945 and drove them to Taiwan only in 3-4 years.
IA has a size close to PLA and has a much smaller land (1/3 of China) to defend.
At the border with China IA has much more soldiers than PLA.
And you complained you did not have enough people to face PLA's in a confrontation? :rofl:
It's a shame on IA that they were outnumbered when facing PLA!

Last edited:
PLA is too cowardly to acknowledge their dead
Just like CCP is too cowardly to acknowledge their real COVID-19 numbers
Most independent sources put PLA DEAD between 35-40

So IA killed at least twice as many PLA soldiers, and then they had to jump to the freezing cold river to celebrate victory with their CO killed and at least 10 soldiers captured? :rofl:

PLA has all photo proof and they were nice enough not releasing that to further humiliate IA and Modi.
You can believe whatever you want to believe. But to convince others you must show some proof other than your illusions and big mouth.

PLA is too cowardly to acknowledge their dead
Just like CCP is too cowardly to acknowledge their real COVID-19 numbers
Most independent sources put PLA DEAD between 35-40
bro we heard china have washed indian army ??????? its true ?
suna hai china ne achi dhulai ki hai india ki ????? sach hai kya ?:lol:

What's your problem with PLA outnumbering IA there even if that's true?
Moving your troops smartly to outnumber your enemy in a battle is art of war.
Even if you have fewer soldiers in total you can still beat your enemy in battles with local number advantage, and achieve final victory by accumulation.
That's how PLA beat KMT that had 8 million soldiers at 1945 and drove them to Taiwan only in 3-4 years.
IA has a size close to PLA and has a much smaller land (1/3 of China) to defend.
At the border with China IA has much more soldiers than PLA.
And you complained you did not have enough people to face PLA's in a confrontation? :rofl:
It's a shame of IA that they were outnumbered when facing PLA!
Duh,you dint even understand my post and replying to it

It was a ice bucket challenge..

upload_2020-6-20_18-43-17.jpeg.jpg

Chinese khud dhul gaye
Jo 100 jawano sey ladne ke liye 600 bhejte hai in aur fir bhi pit Jaate hai unhe kya kahe
As per US intelligence China lost 35 soldiers and are now too ashamed to acknowledge their numbers
Even PA is braver than Chini fauj
They would probably have sent 150 soldiers and would not require mental therapy after discharge from hospital like some Chinese soldiers

Like I said
Use Google not Baidu

Chinese khud dhul gaye
Jo 100 jawano sey ladne ke liye 600 bhejte hai in aur fir bhi pit Jaate hai unhe kya kahe
As per US intelligence China lost 35 soldiers and are now too ashamed to acknowledge their numbers
They would probably have sent 150 soldiers and would not require mental therapy after discharge from hospital like some Chinese soldiers

Like I said
Use Google not Baidu
no pics no videos ? any documentation prove ? after all some indians soldiers come back alive they must have mobiles that night . they fight 6 hours there .US intelligence wali baat bus hawa main urti hoi cheez hai yaar . koi solid cheez lao .

Considering the Chinese lost 43 of their own men in hand to hand combat

So much for Chinese martial provess

They can’t win even when they outnumbered us 6 to 1 and are now too much of a chicken to acknowledge their dead

Even US says Chinese dead number more than 35

Are you actually being satirical or do you actually believe the 43 number? Because if you're actually serious, then you're delusional.

I think because of less number of English speaking people.

India has a large population that can speak and write good English.

That may be true but only to a very small extent. We are not obsessed with Indians at all. We have bigger and better things to worry about than India. For decades China has been content with leaving things where they are along LAC as long as Indians don't get out of line. Chest-thumping aside, Indians know they can't take on China head-on. The nature of Indians is such that they'll keep probing and pushing to see what they can get away with. On confronted though they'll fall to the ground, howling to the high heavens that they've been victim.

later on when Chinese were hungry they ate the Indians for dinner

In a cannibal village in the heart of Africa, the wife of the chief head-hunter went to the local butcher’s shop in search of a choice rib for her husband’s dinner.

Inspecting the goods, she asked the butcher, “What is that one?” The butcher replied, “That is an American — seventy cents a pound.”

Well, then what about that one?” asked the woman. The butcher replied, “That is an Italian — ninety-five cents a pound. He is a little spicy.”

“And,” asked the woman, “what about that one there in the corner?” “He is an Indian,” replied the butcher. “two dollars a pound.”

The woman gasped, “Two dollars a pound? What makes him so expensive?”

“Well, lady,” the butcher replied, “have you ever tried cleaning an Indian?”

Chinese khud dhul gaye

Like I said
Use Google not Baidu
I have to remind you my indian friend ,you should be very glad that no main-stream voices in the world believe your nonsense and china right now is busy dealing with US.Otherwise china will have no choice but to publish all the photos and videos of this battle which could put Indians to a very awkward position

PLA were prepared very well,we had recorded everything about this battle from the beginning to the end .We have these things which can show the world in anytime, Indian troops knew it ,Modi also knew it. If these photos and videos “accidentally” leaked to the internet that would be doing huge damage to the public image of Modi .That's why he is trying to cool down this situation.And right now China‘s main rival is US not India,So both side decide to settle this on table instead of fighting.

Last edited:

No sympathies, Modi admits they crossed to China territory,

who do you say to people broke into your house in the middle of night and try to burn your house?

Please go back?

Force is the only legal moral option now, they deserve what's coming

No sympathies

Back
Top Bottom