What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I think 2 things are now final.
1. Indian army has applied buildup right need to Chinese now and every Indian knows it.(Thanks to media coverage/ satellite photos) From now on any Chinese action to capture further land will lead to war.
Why ? Because no leader BJP/ Congress would wanted to be seen as giving away land. It would be a suicide and will make sure they don't come back to power next 10-20yrs.
2. This will be the final border between India/ China. As both armies have created solid structures to house soldiers permanently along the whole border.

So unless any1 wants war, there going to be no changing borders. Now it will depend weather the border would be like pak where both soldiers die needlessly daily (knowing fully well that not an inch will be changed)

Or they go back to previous uneasy state, keep fighting with bats and banners but don't fire any bullets.

Chinese khud dhul gaye
Jo 100 jawano sey ladne ke liye 600 bhejte hai in aur fir bhi pit Jaate hai unhe kya kahe
As per US intelligence China lost 35 soldiers and are now too ashamed to acknowledge their numbers
Even PA is braver than Chini fauj
They would probably have sent 150 soldiers and would not require mental therapy after discharge from hospital like some Chinese soldiers

Like I said
Use Google not Baidu

Unnamed US intel official speculations? On an unknown raking blog lol.

all these past days you will never see one of these dogs barking china . they are here to bark pakistan only. they are mum on father china .

media-handler.php

Modi politises dead soldiers to garner Bihari votes

Army Indian but PM Modi stokes regional pride
Every Bihari is proud: Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said while launching a job scheme for the poor that “when I’m speaking to the people of Bihar, I will say the valour was of Bihar Regiment — every Bihari is proud of it”.

“The country is proud of the sacrifice made by our brave soldiers in Ladakh. Today, when I’m speaking to the people of Bihar, I will say the valour was of Bihar Regiment — every Bihari is proud of it. I pay tribute to the brave soldiers who laid down their lives for the nation,” Modi said while launching the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan.

The reference to Bihari pride raised the eyebrows of many a military veteran, especially since the Indian Army is a symbol of national integration and the regional label of a regiment does not bar citizens from across the country from playing a role in it.

Of the 20 soldiers killed in Monday’s face-off with the Chinese, 13 were from the 16 Bihar Regiment but only five were from Bihar — reflecting the army policy of having mixed ethnicities even in regiments named after regions, which are a colonial legacy. Altogether, the 20 were from 11 states, belonging to multiple units.

The slain commanding officer of the Bihar Regiment unit in the Galwan Valley, Colonel Santosh Babu, was not from Bihar but from Telangana.

Other than the five soldiers from Bihar, the dead included four from Punjab, two each from Bengal and Jharkhand and one each from Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/indi...rendra-modi-stokes-regional-pride/cid/1782494

If war happens this time, Pakistan and Nepal will join for sure. This is no longer 1962. Situstion is different now.

US has no more leverage left on Pakistan. Nepal is bitter against India.

Indians should count on 3.5 front as a matter of course. Maybe a 4.5 or 5.5 if SL and BD join the fun.

Back
Top Bottom