What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Breaking news :

China release ten Indian soldiers .

according to BBC this puts government in a very awkwardposition as both Modi and his army denied missing any soldiers .

It’s getting worse and worse for the Indians .... now they are saying they were armed ... so they watched as 20 of their comrades were killed and not a single bullet fired...
They can't fired. Their INSAS rifle jam becos of Hindustan factory produced bullets.

How many innocent people did you kill in Iraq and so many other Islamic countries? Your sermon on Uyghur stinks with duplicity.

African Americans are killed for fun in your country. Instead of pointing finges have a look in the mirror.

many ... some were probably innocent and not just Iraq, Pakistan too. Did I ever claim the US is free of sins?
I felt sorry for the Iraqis, I felt sorry for the Pakistani's too.

RIP to 20+ Indians KIA, and condolences to their grieving and distraught families, who are now and forever in tears over their irreplaceable loss

Ea1nmfdXsAAH0fz
Modi is responsible for their death.

Well one thing is certain now .. there were no or very few casualties on the Chinsese side. Otherwise these pow definitely would not have been returned in one piece.

I don't know you guys are fighting ? It doesn't matter 40 chinese died or 100. It's not a numbers game for f##k sake. And who r fighting over numbers, have nothing to do with Army.

All im interested is my soldiers died for what? Did the Chinese moved away? If not than we lost big time.

It's not the losing that matters it's the way you lost and the response that's matter. Im a sikh so very frustrated to see sikh soldier in martyrs list. No soldier deserve this type of death. Atleast during kargil we died doing something impossible.
I just hope the officers who surrendered none of them is sikh.Otherwise I would be so sad. Already after seeing govt response, feeling sorry for those who died for nothing for their country. All were very young , whole life gone & for what ? So that govt later start talks with chinese.

And flame me I don't care, A soldier gives his life cause he has faith in his officer or leader that after his death others will take his place. If 1 knew that he's fighting for nothing & after his death the fight will be over.... I'm just hopi g against hope that because of Bihar elections Modi gives free hand to Army.

I am sure every right thinking person on this forum feels aggrieved by the painful loss of the families of dead Indian soldiers. But the sad truth is that they all died trying to protect the image of Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh, and other incompetent BJP leaders elected by your types.

Had they died with honour for their country taking bullets in their chest in a fair fight, I would hold them in much higher esteem. Instead they died like chickens thrown over a valley trying to protect the reputation of Modi and company.

This isn't like the Kargil shaheeds. The escalation could have been entirely prevented if India didn't have such low IQ vermin comprising BJP leaders such as Rajnath Singh. They have zero common sense and have their foot in their mouths. They unnecessarily provoked the Chinese and the cowards were not men enough to motivate their troops in the front line.

Taking wrong decisions in life always has painful consequences. Indian soldiers had to sadly learn it the hard way.

Looks like you got the things wrong,

Good or bad, we are pretty open about information.
You & Chinese on the other hand, well, we all know how information flows, don't we?

Even after 100+ dead Chinese did not acknowledge any.
They had POW but did not dare to acknowledge that either, If you are wondering, it's because we had bigger number in cross-hairs.

Silence from Chinese speaks the loudest.
chinese ministry of warning affairs
Normal Times:
T day: Warning numbers 1 to infinity
T+1 day: Warning numbers infinity + infinity
T+2 days: Warning numbers infinity + infinity + infinity
and so on.
PDFians: Look at chinese the media they are so open they always present actual situation. The number quoted in Indian Media is always wrong.

Current Situation:
T day: silence
T+1 day: golden silence
T+2 days: silence is golden
and so on.
PDFians: Look at chinese the media they are silent which means they did not have any casualty. The number quoted in Indian Media is correct in this case alone and that too only for India.

Back
Top Bottom