What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

ok so now Indians and indian media have to increase Chinese deaths figure from 43 to 86 :lol::lol::lol:

Already done a figure of 100 + dead Chinese soldiers is being peddled by Modi Bhakts on social media since yesterday. The trick is to keep number of dead chinese soldiers as double of what they have suffered.

call me out? but i thought you heart China? Is China no good for Kashmir? after all there is precedence, Pakistan has ceded parts of Kashmir to China in 63.
Kashmir chose to join Pakistan so it’s legally aPakistani land.
You should be more concern about the independence of Indian states.

Why not give your US bases and territory in Pacific to China? Maybe Chinese can handle your racist cops better than you?

We love Turks, Arabs, Iranians, but it doesnt mean we want to live in their country.

For Pakistanis (and Kashmiris) our homeland is the best for us.

Good on China for teaching a lesson to Indian thieves.

ha! your love for China is so shallow

Your 'love' of Uyghurs is fake.

I feel sorry for them, I feel the same way for many Chinese people that have piqued the attention of the Chinese government. I can only imagine the day the true unbridled potential of the Chinese people unencumbered by the CPC is unleashed upon the world. what a great day that will be...

And Indians are claiming that that killed 43+Chinese soldiers and have captives?

well, Indian tone today sound like it’s March 1, 2019.
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the dead bodies back to India?
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the captured Indian soldiers back to India?

This is getting embarrassing for India.. lol

Get's worse.

As per Indian reports, the 20 casualties, after the first 3, were over night with men succumbing to their injuries, hypothermia, etc., while under Indian military medical care. The question then rises, are the captured Indian soldiers under better care than those with the Indian army? Given that, reportedly, none of the captured have succumbed to their wounds or the elements with the Chinese.

Last edited:
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the dead bodies back to India?
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the captured Indian soldiers back to India?

simple answers they are indians - logic skip them

Back
Top Bottom