What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I appreciate your detailed understanding and insight of the military deployments but what I was saying was in referance to the over all geo-politics informing the position and posture BD takes within the Sino-Indian rivalry.
Military plans all scenarios. They put them aside after that and bring them on table again when needed. This way most of the hard work is already done before since time is of essence in a war. As for geo-politics, they keep changing.

Bangladesh Army is going to be soon more than 400000 active guys. There Navy soon with induction of new Submarines will be one hell of a force and only thing left is Air Force. Bangladesh 90 % border is with India.
@Armchair can you confirm this 400,000+ troops?

Remember how the Indian media was screaming that Indian Army is battle hardened and Chinese soldiers from one child per family rule so they cannot fight. They were even calling them dwarfs. That was just a week ago. Now these so called soft Chinese soldiers turned out to be the most brutal killers in hand to hand combat. Further, Indian are now complaining about Chinese using metal rods. If you look at the video from the first incident in Gulwam, it was the Indians hitting Chinese vehicles with rods. They got paid back in kind.

@Areesh @BHarwana @Joe Shearer @waz
has anybody been awarded till now that who killed Chinese soldiers? like late colonel etc? I mean IA knows, how many were killed but who did it? Like Abhi was awarded.. even for propaganda who actually killed those 43 PLA personals..?

Nobody.

They just dropped down dead to provide a seven-days wonder for idle minds on PDF.

India had sent around 300 soldiers and not of them return safely.

So far looking at various events, news and response from India and China side here is my conclusion.
1. IA is on fault, they entered LAC.
Reason no official statement by Def Min, PM and IA leadership.
2. IA suffered higher casualties, PLA suffered very little. The reason PLA did not disclose the figure means they want to de-escalate things. Disclosure will make Indians more against China.
3. Nothing will happen, China will keep it's positions and India will only do crying and whinning.
4. Modi ji will go to Kedarnath for mental peace.

Ea0X99gXkAMMrQZ.jpg

Bangladesh Army is going to be soon more than 400000 active guys
currently it's 205k (minus 6k at the border to stop people escaping) active personnel and 64k reserves. just enough to crush heads of jamaat Islaami and any wayward sweatshop rebels, don't need no 400k to kill unarmed bengali Moslems

When you say bogus nonsense about Kashmir (sovereign Pakistani territory and people,) then you will hear from us and be called out.

call me out? but i thought you heart China? Is China no good for Kashmir? after all there is precedence, Pakistan has ceded parts of Kashmir to China in 63.

Modi factor is there but we have incompetence at each level. Poor soldiers died due to incompetent leadership. This happened during Kargil too.

When promotions and appointments are made based on everything else other than merit, at some point it will show.

call me out? but i thought you heart China? Is China no good for Kashmir? after all there is precedence, Pakistan has ceded parts of Kashmir to China in 63.

Why not give your US bases and territory in Pacific to China? Maybe Chinese can handle your racist cops better than you?

We love Turks, Arabs, Iranians, but it doesnt mean we want to live in their country.

For Pakistanis (and Kashmiris) our homeland is the best for us.

Good on China for teaching a lesson to Indian thieves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom