What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Pathetic Chinese can't communicate with foreigners in English after learned english twenty years. Actually wasted too much time and resources.

English is not hard to learn, Chinese is. So for once you can shut up.

Well we're not the aggressors and china has been traditionally known to have disputes with pretty much all it's neighbors. You can see their posturing in SCS

China has 14 neighbors, only 2 outstanding dispute, India and India controlled Bhutan. (SCS is maritime, not land border dispute)
India has 6 neighbors, border dispute with almost everyone except Burma and Bhutan which is under India controlled.

Made no mistake, India is the aggressor. After half a century, your govt still dare not release Henderson-Bhagat report.

unknown news channel..Even being an indian....don't trust...

upload_2020-6-16_19-46-8.png

i am not good understanding many things and conclude in one but the TAIWAN issue there is a difference between AMERICA & AUSTRALIA there is a THINK TANK MEMBER i forgot his name i see his article in a talk show wo is considered very near or authority in AUSTRALIAN ESTABLISHMENT that they are not willing to fight with china on TAIWAN.
BUT this i think that the indian involvement with Australia in SCS that will trigger CHINESE anger & result this conflict.
I MIGHT BE WRONG. @Joe Shearer @PanzerKiel

I believe you are right, in that these do seem to be contributory causes, perhaps not the only causes, but certainly to be counted among the provocations that the Chinese leadership thinks it has received.

Dont worry..we will always stand by our PM...your dreams of china causing damage to india will remain dreams only...there wont be any change in the region as you said...india and china will solve this issue amicably

What dreams, did I say anything about that? Don’t worry you go and hug the Chinese. At least the other Indians have the guts to call them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom