What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

What

What he doesnt realize is good English is useless when it comes to discussing matters of Peace & Conflict or the use of force.

Chinese, for exampe, are world class and light-years ahead of India irrespective of their English skills.

Pathetic Chinese can't communicate with foreigners in English after learned english twenty years. Actually wasted too much time and resources.

from what i can gather from Chinese and neutral sources, it seems a sufficient contingent of IA troops went over the LAC to patrol/recce and met with Chinese resistant. At this stage one can't say of the usual raising of the banner type SOPs were followed. But some some sort of provocation occurred and both sides came to blows resulting in casualties on both sides. This raises some questions

1) Why did the IA sent out recce/patrol parties in a tense situation before calming down of the crisis? Why not wait for the Chinese to back off?
2) Was this done as a show of force to China or was it meant for local consumption?
3) What actions by both sides led to the eventual clash?
4) Why was a Lt. Col. leading this operation? If it was led by Lt. Col., then surely its not a normal patrol/recce activity.
5) What was its ultimate aim?

FB_IMG_1592316086490.jpg

What ? You are an Indian , they are Indian soldiers, your country man. I thought you are going to slap me when i said "who Indian Soldiers". But yes their hell started the moment they receive bullet , Chita jale ge ab , garam garam chita

Yes but Nepal's military is weak. I expect Nepal to make an invitation to China and Pakistan for protection (or may be they have already done so in private) following which Sino-Pak armies would to get dropped into Nepal. The fun has started.
Give me a time frame for this pipe dream. Lol.

This so-called global times chief editor is a famous clown here in China. What he says means nothing...
This is what this guy looks like:
Hu Xijin
10055361_836577.png

timg

Our propaganda department has all sorts of clowns like him. Waste tax payers's money. We do not receive a cent but can do a better job than these idiots.

BTW, 'casualty' can also mean someone get injured.

Last edited:
It does seem that India attempted to do a "surgical strike" on Chinese positions to claim media glory in the usual Modi tactics, so it seems, that India formed raiding parties to take over some Chinese positions to show some victory in the stand-off. Chinese forces resisted, and showed better tactical situation awareness and caused some casualities on the Indian side.

A very silly move by India.. what were they thinking!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom