What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

They will follow you... but your 34 r missing... where all gone???

No confirmation of anyone missing yet from official sources.

Why isn't China revealing it's casualties like India ? Their global times reporter has already accepted there are casualties.

Let me put it straight for you, no one died from our side, case over.

Ok then let me put that way only....

1 Chinese
3 indians (confirmed by India)

Rest are just rumor ..... need to wait for further official confirmation from both the country. by the way, unfortunate casualties from both sides...

Indian sources have now confirmed 12-13 casualties and troops missing. If we had 10 dead from the 34 missing the new numbers are:

-13 Dead
-24 Missing

Situation is still ongoing and fluid. I expect the number of casualties will likely increase in the next few hours knowing how Indians operate. This would be a huge defeat for Modis foreign policy.

India has lost all the strategic initiatives it worked so hard to achieve in the last few decades within a few years of modis regime:

-Afghanistan lost, billions invested with nothing to show. Not even a seat at the negotiation table. Complete Pakistani victory
-Sri Lanka lost. Chinese investment, immense Pakistani goodwill.
-Nepal now firmly in Pakistan/Chinese camp. Only true Hindu nation in the world firmly against HIndoostan
- Bangladesh- last piece on the chessboard. Hasina still firmly with her masters. Sad because most Bengalis would prefer China/Pakistan on a personal level.
-America Now silent. Under Obama/Bush firmly supported India. Now even Brietbart (close to trump) is silent and is putting out news against the RSS treatment of minorities. Trump would never ever intervene on Indias behalf against china which would lead to huge economic losses for an already shattered American economy.

Thanks for the confirmation. I never had any doubts seeing your output in the indo pak thread , but your slip just confirmed it. Carry on.
The professional you are engaging with is trying to argue nicely. Why are you getting riled up man?

Remember, he has achieved much more than the keyboard warriors found here who accuse professionals every now and then.

@PanzerKiel

Indian sources have now confirmed 12-13 casualties and troops missing. If we had 10 dead from the 34 missing the new numbers are:

-13 Dead
-24 Missing

Situation is still ongoing and fluid. I expect the number of casualties will likely increase in the next few hours knowing how Indians operate. This would be a huge defeat for Modis foreign policy.

India has lost all the strategic initiatives it worked so hard to achieve in the last few decades within a few years of modis regime:

-Afghanistan lost, billions invested with nothing to show. Not even a seat at the negotiation table. Complete Pakistani victory
-Sri Lanka lost. Chinese investment, immense Pakistani goodwill.
-Nepal now firmly in Pakistan/Chinese camp. Only true Hindu nation in the world firmly against HIndoostan
- Bangladesh- last piece on the chessboard. Hasina still firmly with her masters. Sad because most Bengalis would prefer China/Pakistan on a personal level.
-America Now silent. Under Obama/Bush firmly supported India. Now even Brietbart (close to trump) is silent and is putting out news against the RSS treatment of minorities. Trump would never ever intervene on Indias behalf against china which would lead to huge economic losses for an already shattered American economy.

NO, it not confirmed..... its just a rumor...

The fatalities on Indian side is in dozens. Roughly 34 troops are missing. Chinese haven't shot them dead, they have lynched them to death!
IMG-20200616-WA0020.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom