What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

upload_2020-6-16_10-4-16.png

upload_2020-6-16_10-4-57.png

upload_2020-6-16_10-6-29.png

Pakistanis are enjoying this conflict as if they themselves have attacked India and captured some territory lol.

If this escalates too much, India should make incursions into Tibet. No point in being defensive. We should take the fight to their land.
LMFAO tell me when the elephant will show the dragon your shupa powa? :lol:

Unsure about the exact details but there was a major scuffle between Indian & PLA troops in the Galwan valley involving 200-300 men with both sides suffering 3-5 casualties and several injured

Meaning still no guns fired?

Dear posters can we please stick to the incident itself.

On topic, we will have to wait for evidence to find out what actually took place. The events are very serious, and will change the region forever. The strategic spectrum has also been jolted.

I will also write that the Modi administration seems to be lost here and let India down the garden path.
Dont worry..we will always stand by our PM...your dreams of china causing damage to india will remain dreams only...there wont be any change in the region as you said...india and china will solve this issue amicably

What ? You are an Indian , they are Indian soldiers, your country man. I thought you are going to slap me when i said "who Indian Soldiers". But yes their hell started the moment they receive bullet , Chita jale ge ab , garam garam chita

Why will I slap you? Am I crazy to slap a Pakistani?

I want to enjoy legally while keeping everyone happy. Illegal pleasures are not my thing!

Btw i love your posts! Always so much to learn. Thank you for that.

You are a scoundrel. You leave me speechless and tongue-tied! If ever you get into politics, you will be a force in the land.

HI Everyone,

This is a unknown news channel and even I heard first time ... so pls don't take seriouly

upload_2020-6-16_19-42-6.png

The power of peace 'all is well on northern fronts' PDF pacifist 70 years old, all experienced, readsalot, postsalot, been-there-done-that attitude who tries to patronizes Pakistan posters here, a de facto shepherd of the flock in spite of Moderators here Uncle @Joe Shearer has already retired from discussion.

I have retired from discussion with the riffraff. You must decide for yourself if I have retired from discussion with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom