What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Cheerleaders are hoping India China war. Lol

Trust me dude, its as exciting evening as it was on 27th Feb - Sorry about that, can't lie. War or no war, your reactions are worth watching.

So amusing to see people with high ego trying to maintain a delicate balance between not looking weak and not showing false bravado.

We gave it good to you in 1971 when your economy was roughly the same size.
You did not. Indian's are singularly incapable and have been in entire history. That was the Bangla traitors that did us in. You lot just took advantage and rode the Banglas efforts to piggyback a so called victory. Ever heard of Mukhto Bahini Banglas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if someone killed a soldier, doesnt really matter what weapon was used. The army wont be cheering that he died with fists and not a bullet so lets throw up a party. Cant get any retarded answer this.

this is the difference between others and pakistanis.
firing a projectile is a declaration of war, this is not war but a skirmish. casualty is on both side.

i know provocative posts will be deleted so no provocation here.

Pakistan’s Chief of Army staff, Chief of Air staff, Cheif of Naval staff, Chairman joint chiefs of staff committee (CJCSC), DG-ISI meet at the ISI HQ. Matters related to National & Regional security esp LOC and Kashmir were discussed. message is clear from Pak’s Armed forces

3:01 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Eanu6zHWsAA-xBh

Eanu6yrXgAEPVk8

Eanu6ybWAAAEikS

We gave it good to you in 1971 when your economy was roughly the same size. View attachment 642173

You need to stop hyperventilating. I'm worried you might have a heart attack........:lol:.........indians are getting triggered. Please continue to mention 1971 if that makes you happy and stops you from collapsing with heart failure........:lol:

TBH I lost faith in Baja... he seems to be busy calling looters to inquire about their health. Any true general would see when the enemy is weak and take full advantage. We may never have an opportunity like this again when our enemy is devoted with Covid-19 politically and economically.

India was the dalai lama's biggest support for the Tibetan rebellion in 1959. Later India used "forward policy".

The problem with India is that they are overconfident and always look down on China. And when the limit was exceeded many times, the war began

So instead of commiserating and saying loss of life is unnecessary - you attempt to suggest "as long as Chinese lives are lost" your ok with that? Typical Indian global internet warrior.
There is no doubt that Indian lives were lost. Thats what you should focus on. Sad loss.

this is the difference between others and pakistanis.
firing a projectile is a declaration of war, this is not war but a skirmish. casualty is on both side.

i know provocative posts will be deleted so no provocation here.

So Chinese soldiers beating to death 3 indian soldiers is not a declaration of war???????.............:disagree:...........so when the Chinese start shooting dead indians you'll say is not a declaration of war as the Chinese are not firing their nukes at india..........:disagree:

Please don't forget 1971, 1984 and 1965 (Saving Lahore)--

Pls stay out this off topic posts in this thread... If I look at the history... I don't find any achievement of Pak army over indian army. small incidents I don't count...

We still haven't even forgotton the F-16 the indians shot down and the 300 terrorists killed in Balakot...............:disagree:..........especially since the whole world proved it..........:disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom