What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

If Chinese become overly aggressive, Tibet is going to come under threat for them. I'm sure our generals will consider incursions in Tibet for 'strategic' purposes. China have irked quite a few countries with their arrogant attitude and it's going to hurt them big time if they don't rein themselves in.

Confidence is good, looking down on others is not wrong. But it is only true for countries smaller than India. For a country as vast as China, the way Indians work is not effective

We will stand with our Chinese/Nepali/Lankan brothers again the hindu racist. Lets finish RSS forever!

Is there anyway we can extend support being foreigners? Maybe a go fund me page? :D

Will just stand and NOT fight?

Well I have an explanation. Please look at #638, and do let me know what you think. I'd be obliged.
i am not good understanding many things and conclude in one but the TAIWAN issue there is a difference between AMERICA & AUSTRALIA there is a THINK TANK MEMBER i forgot his name i see his article in a talk show wo is considered very near or authority in AUSTRALIAN ESTABLISHMENT that they are not willing to fight with china on TAIWAN.
BUT this i think that the indian involvement with Australia in SCS that will trigger CHINESE anger & result this conflict.
I MIGHT BE WRONG. @Joe Shearer @PanzerKiel

Update -- sources say that Apparently a whole Company of Indian troops was wiped out by the Chinese!!

YES. Heaps of soldiers are missing and presumed either dead, injured or captured ! This shi.t is getting really, really serious for the indians. The Chinese are showing absolutely zero mercy.

Seems like you are correct and your sources are reliable.

Please don't forget 1971, 1984 and 1965 (Saving Lahore)--

Pls stay out this off topic posts in this thread... If I look at the history... I don't find any achievement of Pak army over indian army. small incidents I don't count...
Check the map bro. We own half of the Kashmir which we get by force whereas you got it by having a piece of paper.

In 1984, it is a hill top where you get first, its not like you won it in a fight.

1971 was won by Bangali people, Bangladesh is a separate country its not part of India.

In 1999, we got to the hill first and you had to run to US to beg us to get back, but still we have some hills which were on your area.

So you have nothing to proud of on your own. The only thing you have is to train Bangali mukti bani and thats it.

Coming directly from the horses' mouth.

Seems like the truth has finally reached Endian news studios from the LAC.

upload_2020-6-16_15-23-31.png

Lol. So you are saying all 90000 of your soldiers surrendered to Mukti Bahini?
Fact is entire Bangla population had turned against our soldiers. They were in a sea of hostility. Mukhto Banglas attacking from every side. Much similiar to how US Army faced Viet Cong in Vietnam which is similar to Bangla/Ganga delta region. Then India jumped in as well. And it was only 55k not the number your giving which included civilian staff, familes etc.

79BoHxs.png

By deleting Article 370, India didn't realize that they are doing away with the only male hormone present in Indian polity. This lack of testosteron, and resulting hormone imbalance has made Modi grow two boobs - Ladakh and Kashmir - on his 56" chest. One to be sucked by China the other by Pakistan.

Xi has made Modi a real She.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom